Complicated

My delivery girl

 

listen to this while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EbxjwxS5s
hehehe because im listening to it while writing this and i think it helps the mood :P

 
 
After work, you walked out of the shop and was shocked to see the person standing in front of you. *L...*
He was leaning against his car while looking at his phone. He suddenly lifted his head up when he felt someone staring at him. He brightened when he saw you and smiled.
You looked away. *Why is he here?*
He walked towards you and you stepped back. Myungsoo blinked by your sudden actions.
"W-Why are you here?" You asked as you just looked down. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. *Why is she acting like this?*
 
 
"Do you need a ride?" He asked and you quickly shook your head. *Why is he being like this!!!!* You thought.
He tilted his head to the side to get a clearer view of your face. "Why do you act like you're ignoring me?"
*I should. Babo.* You gulped and looked up at him. "If you'll not going to say something important, then im going.." You started to walk passed him but then he grabbed you wrist and spun you around to face him.
 
 
You looked at his hand that was grabbing you and looked up at him. You gave him a 'What' look.
"Are you ignoring me because I'm not keeping in touch with you these past days? And you also dont look so good these past days..." He said.
You bit your lip, not wanting to speak. *Of course it's all because of you* You yanked your hand away from him and turned around. "I.. I have to go."
He blinked. *What's up with her?* He jogged towards you and grabbed you again.
 
 
"Yah! Let me go!" you said as you were struggling to get off of his grip.
He then dragged you inside his car and quickly ran to the driver's seat before you could go.
You were opening the door but then Myungsoo leaned closer to you making you to gasp in shock. He then get the seat belt and put it on you. "now, you could not go away."
You clenched your fist, trying hard not to burst. He then started the engine and started driving off.
 
 
While driving, Myungsoo kept on taking glances at you as you were just looking blanky straight. *I wonder what's up with her... Good thing Woori's not calling me now.*
You were looking straight blankly. Your heart was beating so fast that you even thought he can hear it too. *Please, drive faster so that I can go home quickly!!!*
 
 
"So.. what's up?" Myungsoo suddenly spoke. You didnt speak. He took a glance at you and when you noticed it, you looked away.
He bit his lip. *Is she mad?* "Are you okay?"
You bit your lip again. *Dont speak Jiyeon.. Dont..*
"Then.. are you mad?" He asked. You just shut your eyes and leaned your head on the headrest.
Myungsoo sighed. *I guess she's mad*
 
 
Soon, you both arrived in front of your house. Myungsoo stopped his car and looked at you.
"T-Thank you for the ride." You said before holding on to the door of the car, ready to open it but then he grabbed your shoulders and faced you to him.
You blinked in shock. He was looking straight in your eyes. He then noticed the slightly red cheeks on your face. He blinked. "What happened in your cheeks?"
 
Your eyes widened. *Is it still that red?* You looked away. He cupped your face worriedly. "Who did this?"
You yanked his hands away and said, "None of your business."
He cupped your face again and asked in a serious tone, "Who did this?" you gulped, scared at his now really serious eyes.
"I... accidentally bumped on the table.." You blurted out. But it seems like he was not buying it and raised an eyebrow. *If I happen to find out who did this, he/she'll be surely be dead*
You turned again to open the door but he stop you again. "What now?" You asked.
 
 
"Why do you look not okay these past days? Is something wrong?" He asked.
You furrowed your brows as you look at him. "I am always okay. Why do you care?"
He again looked straight in your eyes. "Of course I should care."
You blinked, speechless. He then suddenly hugged you, tightly. Your eyes bugged out.
"I miss you.. so much." He said. You dont know what to do as you were stiffened in your position. *W-What did he say?*
He then pulled away and smiled at you. "Have a sweet dreams okay? Dont let problems eat you. You looked so depressed everyday." he pouted a little but then smiled again .
You were just looking at him in schock and when you realized that you were staring at him, you lighly shook your head and nodded before going out of his car.
 
 
You held your throbbing chest as you spun around, your back facing his car. You heard his car started and drove off.
You spun around again and watched his car disappear. *I dont get you Myungsoo...*
You sighed and went inside your house. You went to take a quick shower and change into a more comfortable clothes and laid down on your bed. *You were making it so hard for me Myungsoo.* You shut your eyes and forced yourself to sleep.

just punch Myungsoo for not confessing! it's the right time oh! lmfao okay okay :DD
enjooooy!!!! dont forget to comment and to new readers, please subscribe!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!