Soya and sistar

My delivery girl

 

It was another brand new week, but still, you have this depression inside you. You were not totally excited to go school since Woori came. You were just getting hurt day by day when you see them together.
 
 
You were walking in the campus while hugging your books to your chest when suddenly 5 girls where standing in front of you. You slowly looked up and saw the familiar girls. They are glaring down at you.
You gulped, getting nervous. "Uhh.. May I help you?"
They all rolled their eyes and grabbed your arm and dragged you somewhere.
"W-wait. Where are you taking me?" You asked as you felt the pain as one of the girls where dragging you harshly.
 
 
Once the 6 of you came into an empty room, the girl who was dragging you pushed you to the chairs. You stumbled backwards and fell on one of the chairs with a loud thud. *Oww~~ That hurts*
"What are you guys doing?" You asked.
One of them stand in front and crossed her arms. "I bet you still remember us right? You ." Soya said.
You blinked in shock. You were really getting scared now. They are 5 and you are just one. How can you fight with these girls?
"Didn't you stuck it in your mind that you should stay away from Sunggyu oppa?" Dasom glared at you.
"You've been clinging unto him these past days! Don't you know that we can see it?!" Hyorin made a face.
"Can't you tattoo it in your mind that he was taken?!" Bora shouted. "Yeah! Sunggyu oppa belongs to Soya unnie!" Soyu added.
You flinched at every burst from them. There you remember that day you first bumped into them. Saying that you should stay away from Sunggyu. You totally forgot about it.
 
 
You looked up at them and said, "But Sunggyu is my best friend! He's just my best friend. What's wrong with-"
*SLAP*
 
You looked up again and saw the girl fuming in anger. Her slap really hurts!
"Don't you dare go near to Sunggyu oppa again!" She said and walked out with her friends.
You held your pained cheek and cried. *What did I do wrong for these things to happen?*
 
 
After that incident, you decided not to show up to Sunggyu today and will just talk about it with him the next day. You dont want him to see your puffy red eyes and cheeks or he might get angry to his said 'future wife'. You entered the classroom with your head low, afraid that your classmates, especially Myungsoo, to see your red eyes and cheeks. You sat down on your chair and still, your head hanging low.
 
 
Myungsoo had seen you. *Why is she hanging her head low? Is she okay?* He took out his phone, wanting to ask if you are okay but then the professor had entered and he quickly hid his phone back. *I'll just ask her later*
 
 

im sorry if im putting short chapters lately.. it's just that I wanted to cut every parts hehehe because i think this will end soon :) i guess.. so.. here again! enjoy!!!
And Soya.. she's the girl in mighty mouth's lalala
khd3totsj:tw1