Arrogant Boy

My delivery girl

 

Months passed by and you weren't still familiar with your new classmates.
You always sit in front and just kept your mouth shut.
You felt like you were always out of place around your new classmates.
*I shouldnt have picked a block section, i should have choose being on a free section* You thought.
But you have no choice, you need to endure this feelings.
*It's just for this semester Jiyeon, just focus on your studies* You thought and fist pumped under your table.
It is now your Economics subject, it was your first subject every tuesdays and thursdays. You focused on the lesson.
 
 
 
"Aish! We're late already. let's just ditch the class oppa.." Woori whined.
"Aish! It's your fault! You should have alarmed your phone so we can get up early!" Myungsoo said as he walked faster.
"Aish! You're so arrogant!" Woori stopped in his tracks.
Myungsoo looked behind him and also stopped. He approached his girlfriend.
"What's your problem Woori? Come on!" He tugged on her sleeves.
Woori pouted. "You're so arrogant oppa. If you didnt want to do that last night then we will not be this tired and get up late."
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and held both of Woori's shoulder. "Come on Woori, i know im arrogant. So please stop being a whiny girl."
Woori stomped her feet. Myungsoo tssked.
"Fine fine.." Myungsoo leaned closer to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away and held her hands.
"Come on now?" He asked.
Woori smiled widely, satisfied and interlaced her hands on him. She nodded.
Myungsoo smiled and started walking with her.
 
 
Myungsoo is an arrogant person, he's also a short-tempered person but he's a softy in front of his girlfriend. He really loves his girlfriend even though she's a whiny.
Myungsoo accompanied her girlfriend to reach in her room. They dont have the same schedule this semester.
"I'll call you at lunch arasseo?" He planted a soft kiss on Woori's forehead.
Woori smiled and nodded. "bye bye oppa!"
"Hmm!" Then Myungsoo spun and ran to his room.
 
 
 
 
"Aish. Mr. Kim, you're late again for the 3rd time." Your professor said as he saw the guy panting on the front door.
You heard screams and gasped from your classmates.
"OMONA, MYUNGSOO IS SO HOT PANTING"
"MYUNGSOO OPPA IS HERE"
"OH GAD HE IS SO COOL"
You rolled your eyes, you didnt bothered to look at this guy who always makes squeals from the girls as you focused on taking down notes.
You didnt even knew what this guy look like and you're sure he is handsome since girls are spazzing over him.
Sometimes, this annoyed you. Professors would scold at this guy, but girls would just start spazzing causing for the professors to just ignore his late presence.
It's been a month since this is happening. You didnt really care since you all care about is to take down notes and focus on studying.
 
 
Myungsoo walked to his throne. He is sitting at the back, near the window.
He noticed you focusing in your notes. *She is always the only girl who wouldnt bother to look at me and start spazzing*
He tilted his head to see a better view of your face. *Whatever. I guess she's weird*
 
 
 
Soon, the class ended and you need to go to your next class which was in Building B. You were at the Building E.
You were fixing you things while cursing in your mind. *Why do my damn subjects need to have different buildings.*
You stood up and started running. But then you bumped into a random person. You fell on the ground.
*Aish.* You rubbed your bottom and stood up. You dusted your jeans and looked up to see a really, really handsome guy.
He was glaring at you. *The girl who always focuses on studying* "Didnt you see your way? Are you blind?"
You opened your mouth in disbelief. *Are you nuts? You were blocking my way and you didnt even help me to stand up!*
You wanted to say that but no words would come out. You closed your mouth and cleared your throat. *He is familiar..* You thought.
He raised an eyebrow at you. "Aren't you going to say sorry to me?!"
*Bastard* You pushed him with your shoulder and started running again.
Myungsoo pointed at your running body. "D-Did she just ignored me?!" He grew angry. He cant believe on what just happened. He's always an arrogant person so if he wanted someone to do this for him, that person must do it or he will really get angry. *Weird girl, you're must say sorry to me!!!*
 
 
 

Okay 4 updates today for this fic! hehe i'll try to update again tomorrow! i hope you guys like my first 4 chapters!!