Delivery Girl

My delivery girl

 

Your POV:
 
So I arrived at the house.. no.. .. MANSION.
Is this for real?! A darn rich person just ordered in our not luxurious restaurant?! Or did I got the address wrong?
So to make it sure, I clicked on the door bell and will just asked the owner if she's the person who ordered thsi bulgogi.
I kept clicking the door bell for the person to go out faster. HIHIHIHI
But I heard..a familiar...voice.. muttering something I cant hear. A familiar voice that I dont even want to hear.
My heart beats faster as I heard the person's footsteps nearer.
I gulped when I heard that person opening the gate.
I bit my lip and lowered my head.
I heard the gate opened and lifted my head up to see the owner, smirking.
"YOU"
HOLY NOT HIM. OH MY GOD. IS THIS HIS HOUSE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I bit my lip again and closed my eyes. WHY IS HE HERE? BABO, OF COURSE THIS IS HIS HOUSE?
, He really is a rich guy. Darn it.
I heard him tapped his foot on the ground. I looked up at him and saw him crossing his arms with an eyebwrow raised up.
"Aren't you going to give me my order?" He asked.
OH YEAH. SO I AM IN THE RIGHT HOUSE.
I raised up the food in his face and handed it to him. He got it and set it aside.
"Delivery girl uh?!" He smirked.
I rolled your eyes. AND SO if im a delivery girl?
"So how did you entered the university? I bet you dont have that large amount of money to afford-"
"Shut up" I cut him. What the ? He's so boastful.
He smirked again. "How much?"
"50,000 won" I replied with the amount that Imo said.
He took his wallet and took 50000 won.
He handed it too, as soon as Im going to reach it, he took it back.
I raised an eyebrow. What is he doing?!
"Why dont you say sorry to me?! Is saying sorry that hard?!" He asked.
"You dont deserve that word SORRY" I said opening my palm to him, signaling him to give his payment.
Myungsoo chuckled. What's funny uh?!
"Are you really that desperate to have the money? Cant wait?" He asked.
I crossed my arms. "I still need to work so hand me the payment so I can go back to my work."
He rolled his eyes and handed me the money. "You're no fun at all."
"I dont care"
"You should atleast be nice to your customers, delivery girl" He rolled his eyes again.
IM GOING TO TAKE OUT THOSE EYEBALLS LATER. I took my helmet and inserted it in my head.
I heard a loud bang from their gate. Mad? Hmf!!!
I stomped my feet and accidentally kicked a rock at their gate. OOPPSS that would cost a lot if I damaged something so I better hurried myself to go back to the restaurant!!!
 
 
-end of the POV-
 
 
 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~o~o~
"Here's the food that you ordered." Myungsoo put the food on the table as Woori prepared for the plates and utensils.
"Why are there no maids here?" Woori asked.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Day off"
Woori chuckled. "So does that mean, you ,me and Myungdae are the only ones here?"
Myungsoo smirked. "Should we?"
Woori pouted. "No, im tired."
Myungsoo stomped his feet. "Oh come on~~"
Woori chuckled. "Shut up, your brother's gonna hear us if we do it. Come on! Let's eat!"
Myungsoo pouted and called his brother. "MYUNGDAE-AHHH"
 
 
 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~o~o~
You were back at the restaurant. *I hate that guy! REALLY!!!!*
You opened the door and was greeted by your bestfriend with a smiling face.
"Open your eyes before talking to me." You said in a tired voice.
Sunggyu narrowed his eyes on you. "YAH"
You chuckled. "Mianhae oppa. Im just kidding! What's up?"
"Until what time will you be here?" He asked.
"Till 9pm I guess? So what are you doing here?" You asked.
"Nothing, I wanted to take you home tonight since Im not busy." He said as you lead him to an empty seat.
"You dont need to you know." You said.
Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, you always said that whenever Im offering a ride. Just say YES."
You giggled. "arasseo~ so what do you want to order?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~o~o~ 
"Waa~ This is so delicious!!" Myungdae cooed.
Myungsoo chuckled at his brother's cuteness. Woori just rolled her eyes as he fed Myungsoo.
"Hyung~ah, let's order this often!" Myungdae clapped his hands.
Myungsoo nodded his head with a smile.
Woori faked a smile at Myungdae and said, "Im glad our Myungdae like it!"
Myungdae stared at her and just went back to eating. Woori made a face and took a spoonful of the bulgogi. *naughty kid!*
Myungsoo looked at Woori. "So, what time are you going home?"
Woori looked at Myungsoo. "You wanted me to go home now?"
"I was just asking, I'll be staying here till tomorrow since our parents will be back tomorrow"
Woori pouted. "Then does that mean you cant ride me home tonight?"
Myungsoo nodded. "Mian~"
Woori smiled and shook her head. "It's okay, ill be going home after eating this."
 
 
 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~o~o~
You sat down opposite at Sunggyu's. "Waa i'm so tired~"
Sunggyu chuckled. "How many deliveries have you made today?"
You counted using your finger and said, "almost 15! Waa~ That's too many!" You pouted.
"You're working so hard delivery girl" Sunggyu said.
Speaking of the word delivery girl, this made you think of the happenings a while ago where you delivered bulgogi to that freaking rich handsome guy.
You balled your fist under the table.
Sunggyu noticed your angry expression and he slapped the table to get your attention.
You snapped and looked at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
You pouted and nodded. "Just tired.."
Sunggyu ruffled your hair. "Come on, let me take you home."
You smiled. "Arasseo~"
 
 
 
 
~o~o~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~o~o~
"Im going now honey~ bye bye!" Woori kissed Myungsoo's cheeks and went to her car.
Myungsoo waved his hands until Woori's car were now out of sight.
Myungsoo closed the gate and entered the house.
He went to his room and slammed his own body on his bed.
Looking at the ceiling, he remembered you delivering the food that they ordered.
*Delivery girl uh?* He smirked.
*Since Myungdae likes your bulgogi, this means, I will be ordering in your restaurant often and this will make it easier to make your life miserable.* Myungsoo giggled evilly.