Invitation

My delivery girl

 

School week again and you were sitting, as always, at the front in your first class.
You were again, reading your notes for the lessons to be refreshed in your mind.
Soon, you heard those irritating screams from the fangirls of that arrogant boy.
You took your earphones and put it on your ears. You dont actually have an ipod, or any mp3 player, but you bought this earphone for this situation to lessen the annoying screams.
 
 
Myungsoo noticed you as you put the eaphones in your ears. He felt annoyed and happy at the same time. Annoyed since again, you just put your earphone on your ear and didnt even bother to look at the person those crazy girls where screaming for. Happy since you got annoyed by the sudden loud screams. A smirk was formed in his lips as he made his way on his throne.
 
 
 
 
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
It was now lunch time and you made your way to the empty bench near the quadrangle of the university.
You bought a sandwich and a juice and started eating it while reading on your notes. Soon, you felt someone sat beside you but you didnt even bother to look on who it was since you're sure you doesnt know that person.
After a few minutes, you felt an earphone being plug on your ear. You blinked as you heard a familiar voice singing on the song that was playing.
"...Please don’t stay in my heart once you’re gone
아직도 내가 널 원하잖아
더 이상 내 귓가에 머물지 마 (because)
I wanna listen. I wanna listen your sound...."
You looked at the person sitting beside you who was swaying his head along with the music. You smiled and took off the earphone on your ear and poked his cheek. "Oppa!"
Sunggyu turned to you and smiled. "How was it?"
"It was you who was singing right?" You asked.
Sunggyu nodded his head with a smile.
"I like it!" You clapped your hands. Sunggyu giggled.
"Well, because you stopped on listening to it, it's like a teaser for you!"He winked.
"Oh..then let me hear it again!" You reached for the earphone again but Sunggyu hid it.
You pouted. Sunggyu giggled.
"I'll be singing it live on saturday, if you come then you can hear the full song!" He said.
You widened your eyes in excitement and clapped your hand. "Really?!"
Sunggyu nodded. "I'll be singing it on the auditorium, since there is an opening event for those who wanted to join in the singing club. I'll be doing the opening song."
"Wow~ Wait, I can go there even if im not going to audition?" You asked.
"Well, yeah.. It's free for everyone!" He said.
"Arasseo~I'll go!"
Sunggyu smiled. "By the way, I wrote the lyrics of the song. So if you listen to it, listen it with your heart"
You smiled. "Oh sure!" You giggled.
 
 
 
 
 
As you and Sunggyu were talking, you didnt notice that Myungsoo was passing by the two of you.
And he saw you giggling with Sunggyu. *She's close with Sunggyu hyung?*
He heard you saying "..I'll go" when he passed by you. *Where will she go?"*
"Honey, are you going to sing on saturday?" Woori asked, she was clinging into Myungsoo's arms.
Myungsoo snapped and looked at his girlfriend. "Well, yeah im going to sing with the group"
Woori clapped her hands. "Im invited right?"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Of course"
 
 
 
 
"I think we'll be singing a lot of songs on saturday for the auditionist to know how great we were" Sunggyu laughed.
"You're so cocky!" You laughed too. Sunggyu shot you a glare.
"I was just kidding!" You giggled. Sunggyu smiled.
"Why dont you audition too?" Sunggyu asked. You shot him a glare this time.
"Are you kidding me? Do you want the earth to turn upside down?" You asked. Sunggyu laughed realy hard.
"Yah!" You were hitting his arms.
"You cant really sing?" Sunggyu asked.
"I dont know, I never tried singing. So I guess Im not a good singer." You said looking down.
Sunggyu placed his hand on top of yours and smiled. "Well, trying is not bad"
You shook your head. "It's better to not to or the earth might really turn upside down" The both of you laughed.
"Im going to pick you up on Saturday" Sunggyu said. You smiled.
"Arasseo!"