Back to normal :)

My delivery girl

 

Another week passed by and it seems like Myungsoo was back to normal as he keeps on sending you messages like 'Did you eat already?', 'Are you busy?', 'What are you doing?' and some stuffs that can make you think that he's really caring.
 
And of course, you cant help but to feel really happy and confused at the same time. *Why would he suddenly be sending me messages again as he was avoiding me the whole last week?* But oh well, you just shrugged that thought and just continued having conversations with him, totally forgetting that you hated him before. He seems really kind and caring and sometimes, you wish he's really like this since that day when you bumped into him.
 
And as this goes on, you felt like falling for him slowly. Even though you're just having a conversation with him through messages, you cant help but to feel so happy and your heart would always beat so fast whenever a new message was coming from him. And because of this feelings, you are also being awkward whenever you see him at school because your heart would always jumped up and down.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo felt so much happiness too that he's having conversations with you again. He really missed having conversations with you and he really regret the week where he avoided you. He was now lying on the bed while staring at his phone, waiting for your reply. And when his phone vibrated, he smiled widely and opened the new message.
 
I'm currently at work. Why? -Jiyeon
 
Myungsoo snapped his fingers and formed an 'O' from his mouth. "I almost forgot that she's working, should I call for a delivery?" He smirked and replied to you.
 
You just finished serving the orders of the latest customer and you sat down on the counter. You took out your phone and look at it. A smile crept up on your face when you see it was from Myungsoo. Although this does not surprise you anymore, you still cant help but to smile whenever you will receive a message from him.
 
Hmm.. Should I call for a delivery? >:D -L
 
Your eyes widened. *Eotteoke?!* If he'll really call for a delivery, it will be the first time you'll deliver a food to him without any anger. You felt both excited and nervous.
Then suddenly, the phone from the counter rang. Your eyes widened even more and watched the owner answered it. She smiled widely as she put back down the phone and looked at you. "Jiyeon~ah, another delivery." She left the counter and went to cook for the order. You went to approached the phone and looked at the address of the caller.
 
*It's him.* You facepalmed and grew nervous. *What should I say when I arrive there?* You panicked as you think of what to say first when you arrived there. *Will he annoy me again? It's been a while since he called for a delivery and annoy me...* You pouted and jumped slightly when the owner of the restaurant called you and handed you the order.
 
 
 
 
You were now in front of his apartment. You were hesitating to press the door bell. *Just press the bell and hand him his order..* You breath in and out and will almost press the bell when the gate suddenly opened. Your eyes widened to see him and gulped. *Eotteoke?! Eotteoke?!* You panicked inside your mind.
 
Myungsoo blinked when he saw you already outside. He widely opened his gate and blinked at you. "Just in time ?" Myungsoo stated and it seems like it became a question. You nodded awkwardly and looked away. *Damn, what to say...* "Uhh..." Both of you said. You looked at him and locked eyes with him. You bit your lip and raised up the plastic and handed it to him. "Y-Your order.."
 
Myungsoo took it, still looking at you. *Is she feeling...awkward?* He chuckled inside his mind and checked if his order is correct. *Should I say she forgot something? Nahh.. Do it next time.. She'll probably get angry to me again..* He smirked.
 
Your heart was beating really fast. *Dang! Dang! Dang!* "How much is this?" He asked. You gulped and looked at him. "1-10000won.." You stuttered. You hit your head with your fist. *Aish! Jiyeon~ah!!*
 
Myungsoo chuckled and took out an exact amount and handed it to you. You took it slowly and heaved a loud sigh. *Success!* You beamed and turned around. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. *Woah~ Will she really just leave like that?!* "Y-YAH!" He yelled making you to stop walking. "Yah! Jiyeon~ah!" He called you.
 
*Jiyeon~ah...Jiyeon~ah... He just said my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* You spazzed hard in your mind. It was the first time you heard him say your name. It was like a perfect song to your ear and you wanted to hear it again. You slowly turned to face him and saw that he was raising an eyebrow. You gulped and pressed your lips. "I...W-Waeyo?" You stuttered, again.
 
"No 'Enjoy your meal?' or like... 'Goodbye'?" He asked. You blinked in confusion. *Do I really have to say it?* "I..Well.. E-Enjoy your meal.." You said and turned around again but then he jogged towards you and held your arms. You turned to face him and damn! Your faces were near at each other. You gulped and your heart..it seems like its going to explode soon.
 
"Why do you look so awkward in front of me?" He asked. You just stared at him. You didnt actually heard his question because you were dazed at how handsome his face is upclose. He released your arm and looked at you. "Yah.." He called you. You jumped a little when you heard him again. *.*
 
"Did you heard my question? or you were fantasizing at how handsome am I?" He raised an eyebrow. You scoffed. *This is the real him.* You rolled your eyes and turned around but he stopped you again. "What?" You asked. "Yah, dont be awkward in front of me.." He said. You were speechless so you just looked at him.
 
He sighed and smiled. And this made your heart go wild. *HE IS SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* "Text you later, okay?" He said and turned around. "Have a safe trip on your way back to the restaurant!" He then went to his gate. You smiled and turned around and hopped on on your bike. You put on your helmet and looked at him once more before driving off.
 
Myungsoo turned around and watched you disappear from his sight. He smiled widely and went inside.
 

 

wuwuuuuuuut~~~

so... i have a new story in my mind but i dont know who will be the lead ;_____; who do you want guys to be the lead if ever i put the fic on my mind here???

hihihih thank youuuuuuuuu!!!

tumblr_m1xj72TJrE1qzjq1yo1_500.gif