Forgotten Rice ;)

My delivery girl

 

You were lying down on your bed, staring at the ceiling, cupping both of cheeks with your hands. *Eotteoke? What should I say if he calls?*
 
Flashback:
The whole ride was quiet with only the sound from the radio can be heard inside the car. Both of you felt awkward right after what happened a while ago.
Soon, the two of you arrived in front of your house. You took a quick glance at him before unbuckling the seatbelt. "Thank you for the ride.. and today.." You said. Myungsoo smiled and looked at you. "Thank you too."
 
You opened the door of the car but before you could go out, Myungsoo held your wrist making you to raised both of your eyebrows and looked at him. He leaned closer and planted a kiss on your forehead making you gasp in shock. He leaned back and saw your shocked face. He giggled and smiled at you. "I'll call you later.."
With that, you rushed out of the car with a really red cheeks and entered your house, totally forgetting to say a goodbye to him.
 
Myungsoo smirked in satisfaction. He started the engine again and took a last glance on your house before driving off.
 
End of Flashback
 
 
You hit your head with you right fist. *Eotteoke? What will he say later? Can he just send me a message? It'll be awkward if he calls me...* Suddenly, your phone rang. *.* You cursed, staring at your ringing phone. You cleared your throat before answering it.
"Y-Yoboseyo?" You stuttered. And you heard him chuckling.
"Why are you stuttering?"
"I-Im not!"
He chukcled once more. "You are!"
"Pff. I told y-you I'm not!"
"Yeah right. So... I think this was my first time calling you uh?"
"Uhh.. Yeah..."
"Why do you sound so... unintersting?"
You blinked. *Am I?* "A-Ani.. Do I sound like it?"
He giggled. "Yeah you are.. Is it because of what happened-"
"YAH!"
"What?"
"D-Dont talk about it.."
"Pff.. Why? You even kissed me back."
"YAH!"
"So.. Why did you kissed me back?"
"I did not!"
"Yes you did."
"Aniya!"
"Oh come on..."
"Aish! I dont know! I'm hanging up! Goodnight!" You hung up and crossed your arms. Your cheeks was realy red now. *How come he opened that topic?!*. You puffed your cheeks and took your phone again since it vibrated. You read the new message.
 
So you'll really sleep now? if yes, Sweetdreams. -L
 
A smile was formed on your lips. *He's getting sweeter and sweeter..*You took teh pillow behind you and hugged it. *But why did he kissed me a while ago? I even kissed him back! Damn, that was embarassing!*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo arrived at school earlier than usual. He was getting excited to see you. Especially, he just showed you affections yesterday and hoping you would get the meaning behind those. And when you hung up last night, he was in deep thought. If he'll break up with Woori when she comes back and be with you. But he's feeling guilty if he did it right after Woori went back. So he was still confused on what to do.
 
He looked around and saw just a few of his classmates. His eyes landed on your empty chair. *I wonder if she's on the way already..* He smiled and took out his phone to send you a message.
 
You heaved a sigh before entering the room. And as you entered, you glanced at Myungsoo who was kinda like typing something on his phone. You shrugged and sat down on your chair. You put your bag on you desk and it suddenly vibrated, making you to jump a little on your sit. *Aish..* You took out your phone inside your bag and read the new message.
 
Are you on your way to school? -L
 
You blinked. *Im already at school. Babo* You turned your head back to face him but he wasnt looking. You scrunched your nose before texting him back.
 
Myungsoo jumped a little when his phone vibrated. He read the new message and looked up to see you already sitting down on your sit. He smiled widely as his heart started beating fast just for you. *I guess I'll call for a delivery later so that I can have a personal conversation with you.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*WHAT?* You frowned but felt so much butterflies when you found out that you'll be delivering a food for him. "The customer must have really like the food here uh?" The owner said, really amused as he noticed that customer is always ordering for a delivery. You smiled awkwardly and waved a hand before driving off. You puffed your cheeks as you drove.
 
Myungsoo was already standing in front of his gate. Waiting for you excitedly. When he noticed a light coming on his way, he knew who it was already. A big smile crept out on his face as he waved at you.
 
You chuckled and stopped in front of him. You took your helmet off and raised an eyebrow at him. He approached you and held out a hand. "My order.." He stated. You rolled your eyes playfully and hopped off of the bike, getting his order. Myungsoo went opposite on you and watched as you get his food.
 
You looked up at him and giggled. "Your order sir.." You said and handed it to him. Myungsoo made a face and took his order. "It costs 15000 won sir.." You smiled at him and held out your hand. Myungsoo gaped at you. "Yah! Are you in a hurry?" You shook you head and just smiled.
 
"Pff.." Myungsoo looked at his order to check if she forgot something. *Should I say she forgot something? So she goes bck here again for the second time?* A smirk formed on his lips. "Jiyeon~ah..." He called and you looked at him with both of your eyebrows raised up. "Hmm?"
 
"You forgot something." He stated and looked at you. You gaped at him and looked at the plastic he was holding. "I forgot something again?!" You asked in a higher tone. He wanted to laugh so he bit his lip to prevent from laughing and nodded. "You sure do forgot always my extra rice!" He said. You frowned. "An extra rice again?! Cant you just go cook for your own rice?" You asked, starting to get annoyed.
 
Myungsoo chuckled when he noticed you getting annoyed already. *She's so cute.* He nodded again. "Go get it and give it to me."
 
Your jaw dropped. "MWO?!"
 
He nodded and held both of your shoulders and sat you down on your bike. He took the helmet and before he could put it in your head, he planted a soft... sweet kiss on your cheek. You froze when you felt it. He smiled and put on your helmet. He bent down a little on your eye level and smiled. "Have a safe trip okay?" He lened back and motioned you to start the engine.
 
You were really speechless. The annoyance you're feeling a while ago was turned into butterflies. Butterflies that only Myungsoo can give you. And thanks God, Myungsoo put your helmet on or he'll see how red you are now.
 
You started the engine, still kinda frozen. Myungsoo watched you and chuckled to himself. *Eish... Did I shock her?* "Go back real fast okay!" He yelled and you started driving off.
 
*Damn Myungsoo.. I've fallen hard for you..* You thought as you went back to the restaurant to get his 'forgotten extra rice'.
 
 

WAAA damn it hahahahahaha im blushing with this chapter hahahahahahahahaha
and thank you so much again to all your comments
and yes, that was their 2nd kiss hahaha and they are not yet together. Punch me for making them kiss for the second time yet they aren't together hahahahahahahahaha
and hey..i put the first two chapters in my next fic , go check it out ;)))
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
AND COMMENT a LOT
THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL :))))))