Woori's Suspicion

My delivery girl

 

Woori was hugging Myungsoo tightly while they were both sitting on his couch. School just ended an hour ago and Woori insisted for him to take her with him since it's Friday today and thought it'll be the perfect time again for the two of them.
They were watching a romantic-comedy movie. And Myungsoo keeps on grabbing popcorns with his free hand that they bought while on their way home. Yes, he was watching and his arm resting at the head rest of the couch, so it was like his arm was wrapped around Woori's shoulders but no, it was wrapped on the head rest :P, and his not totally focusing on the movie as he was thinking of you. *What is she doing now? Probably in her work... Will Woori go home early? I wanted to ask for a delivery so that I can see her...*
 
 
Woori moved closer to Myungsoo and hugged him even more tightly that Myungsoo cant breath already. "Uhh.. Woori~ah.. I cant breath.."
Woori blinked and chuckled. She loosened her grip and looked up at her boyfriend. "Mianhae Sweety~" She smiled. Myungsoo nodded and looked back at the television.
Woori pouted and continued watching too. She was also not focusing on the movie since her mind was filled with so much thoughtss. *Why is Myungsoo being so distant? Since I came back, I dont feel like he missed me.. I've been trying hard to see if there's any progress but there's none... What happened Myungsoo?*
 
 
She sighed and stood up. "I'll go get some drinks." Myungsoo nodded and she pecked his cheeks before going to the kitchen.
She took two glasses of cold water and pour juice powder on it. She stirred it with a spoon and tasted her juice to see if it's okay already. She smiled when it satisfied her.
She looked at the living room where Myungsoo was watching. She sighed once again. *He's not even hugging me back like what we were doing before.*
She went back to the couch and sat down beside Myungsoo. She handed him the juice she made and drinks the other one.
 
 
Myungsoo put down the glass of juice on the coffee table that was set on the middle and leaned his back again on the couch and just continued watching.
Woori sighed and put her juice too in the coffee table. *I didnt even get a compliment for making a sweet juice..* She leaned her back too on the couch and didnt hug Myungsoo like what she did a while ago.
She felt so much distant with him and it hurst her. She's so confused as to why Myungsoo was acting like that.
 
Well, it's been like that since she came. She all thought Myungsoo would be like 'Kiss me babe, I miss you so much honey, I love you and will always you so much, Kiss me before I give you this or that...bla bla bla...'  when she came back but to her disappointment, he's not like that. *Why isnt he acting sweet in front of me like he was doing before?*
 
 
"Myungsoo~ah..." She tugged on his sleeves. Myungsoo looked down on her with his brows raised up together. "Hmm??"
She bit her lower lip. She shook her head and did a small smile. "hand me the popcorns.." Myungsoo nodded and handed her the popcorns.
She slowly picked some and put it on . She glanced at Myungsoo who was looking so much in deep thought. *Should I ask him? But Im afraid... I'm afraid of what will be his answer..*
She sniffed softly so that he wont hear it and rubbed her eyes because her tears are threatening to fall. *Be brave Woori.. I guess he's just into the movie that's why he's not cuddling on me...Dont think so much...*

 
aww~~ im feeling bad for Woori ;_______;
sorry if i didnt update yesterday! I was having fun reading the fic im still currently reading hehehehe
ahh dont forget to comment and enjoy!!!
for those who already subcribe in "im genie for you myungsoo" i'll update it again right after i finish this story so you guys wouldnt be confused since myungsoo was a delivery boy there and also it was jiyeon as the lead guy so i thought you guys will be confuse so yeah.. hehehehe
 
 
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS ;______________; love you guys *throws hearts like woohyun*