Woori's call

My delivery girl

 

After that night, everything seems to be more fine. Weeks passed by and at school, Myungsoo would always give you a smile or a small wave when he will met eyes with you. And of course, you'll do the same. And everytime he'll do that, you'll feel butterflies.
 
Same goes with Myungsoo. He felt so much happiness in his life whenever he's smiling and/ waving at you. And he's also feeling butterflies in his stomach whenever he sees you. And he knew already why. Because he was falling for you. And he knew it was wrong since he still has Woori. Whenever Woori would send him a message or call him, he felt guilty. The butterflies he's feeling for Woori before was not there anymore. But then, he still tries his best to look so fine whenever Woori would call him.
 
 
 
 
It was now lunch time and Myungsoo headed to the nearest restaurant with his friends. And while waiting for their orders, his phone suddenly rang. He took it out from his pocket and saw Woori calling. He sighed and stood up. "Gotta answer Woori's call.." He then left after saying that.
 
He went out of the restaurant and answered the call.
"Honey!!!" Woori's bright voice boomed. Myungsoo pressed his lips before talking.
"Woori~ah!" He tried to be really bright too and looked so excited.
"How are you?? I really miss you soooooooooooo  much!!!" Woori whined making Myungsoo to flinch from his girlfriend's voice.
"Yah yah! You're being whiny again!" Myungsoo said.
"Yah! You always complained at how whiny am I! I hate you!" Woori faked a cry.
Myungsoo chuckled. Although he cant feel these butterflies, he always thought she was cute whenever she becames so whiny. "Arasseo arasseo.. I love you too~" Of course, he would say that. That was his always reply to her whenever she says 'I hate you' to him.
"Pff. I'll be coming home next next week! I'm going to see you again!!!!" Woori's bright voice boomed again.
Myungsoo's eyes widened. *next next week..* "J-Jinjja??? T-That's great then!"
"I know right! We'll be seeing each other again! Sweety, i'll hung up now! Umma needs my help. Love you!!"
"Ne.. Take care.." He then hung up and stared at his phone. *2 weeks..*
 
He went back inside the restaurant and sat down with a deflated shoulders. Woohyun noticed it and asked him, "Why do you look so sad?" Myungsoo looked at him and shook his head. "Let's eat now!"
 
 
 
 
During the class, you noticed how he looks so depressed when he was so bright this morning. He didnt even smiled or waved his hands to you when he entered the room. And when he sat down, it seems like he was in deep thought. You pressed your lips and took your phone out.
 
Myungsoo jumped a little when he heard his phone's message tone. He took it out from his pocket and read the new message.
 
Are you okay? -Jiyeon
 
A small smile crept out on his face. Because of you, the depression he was feeling was slowly fading away. He, of course, sent back a message to you.
 
You took your phone out when you felt your phone vibrated. You opened the new message and read it.
 
Im fine. Dont worry. :) -L
 
You pressed your lips. Not convinced by his message. *I wonder what his problem is...* You shrugged it off and continued taking down notes.
 
 
 
 
That night, Myungsoo was lying down on his bed. He was covering his eyes with his arm, thinking about you and Woori. *I've been slowly falling for her... but I still have Woori...* He sighed. *What should I do with my feelings? Woori will come back in 2 weeks and I dont know how will I act in front of her when I dont feel any feelings for her already..*

 
sorry if this chapter is short... hihi
and i followed everyone's suggestion! Another Myungsoo and Jiyeon fic ;)))
I've put it up already and I'll start when I finish this fic :P
 
 
you can now subscribe if you want :))
THANK YOUUUU
and Thank you for the comments!!!! Continue commenting and new readers, please subscribe! hihihi