Weird Girl, Say Sorry

My delivery girl

 

You arrived in your next class and as usual, you sat at the front and got your notebook and start scanning your notes.
You always do this until the professor comes in. You wanted to refresh your mind with the previous lessons by doing this.
 
 
Once Myungsoo arrived in the next class, he scanned the whole room if you were there.
Once his eyes landed on you, he furrowed his brows and grew angrier. Girl would start spazzing at him again, while you, your head was looking down in your notebook, you didnt even bother to look at the person those girls were drooling for.
He will almost approach you, but then the professor arrived.
He went to his usual spot and slammed his body on it and glared at your back.
*She's so weird! I'll make sure you will say sorry to me. No one even dares to ignore me.* He thought.
 
 
Once you felt someone's looking at you, you shivered.
You looked at your back and saw the guy you bumped into awhile ago, glaring at you.
You made a face and looked at the front again. *Why is he glaring at me?! Is he really that desperate? Well yeah, it's also my fault for not looking in my way but he is so ungentle! He doesnt deserve a sorry*
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV:
I was glaring at her back the whole time. Im not even focusing on the lesson. Crap! I'll just ask some girls to teach me the lesson.
She's really URGH. She's weird! Doesn't she have any taste?!
She's not drooling over me. Am I not that handsome?
She didnt even say sorry when she bumped into me. 
And duh~ What's with her clothes? Doesn't she have any taste in wearing clothes? She seems...seems.. so poor. Err, sorry for saying that word.
I saw her looked back at me and she made a face. What the?!
Then she looked at the front again.
I tilted my chin up in disbelief. She's so weird! Different!
Oh.. and I noticed her that she's always sitting at the front for the whole month. And she doesnt even talk. Well, except for recitations.
Aish. Whatever. She's really going to say sorry to me later.
-end of pov-
 
 
 
Soon, the class ended and it's now lunch time.
You hurried on fixing your things and headed out.
And soon, you felt someone was following you. You hurried your footsteps and and you can hear that person's footsteps hurried too.
You were inside the university so you will not think of it as some stranger, so you thought it was a student.
You stopped walking then that person bumped in your back.
You spun to see who it was. You widened your eyes. *Why is he following me?!*
"Yah! Weird girl! Are you really blind?!" Myungsoo rubbed his chest.
*Did he called me WEIRD?!* You bit your lip. You dont really want to have enemies so you just shut your mouth.
Myungsoo sighed in frustration. "You bumped into me, TWICE. Now, say SORRY"
You furrowed your brows. You cant take it anymore. He is so desperate and ungentle!
"Yah! Why are you so desperate to hear those words from me? You dont even deserve it since you were not a gentleman. I know you're handsome, rich and whatsoever you have, but I should tell you, handsome or pretty or rich persons doesnt deserve all the pleasures." With that, you spun and started walking again.
Myungsoo then grabbed your wrist.
"Yah! Let me go!" You struggled on his grip.
"Say Sorry" He said, rubbing his temple with his free hand.
You raised an eyebrow. "Why will I?!"
"JUST SAY SORRY" He shouted.
You blinked. He is really desperate.
"SAY SORRY. NOW" He shouted again.
You bit your lip and looked in your sides, you saw students looking at you. *AISH*
"S-So-So-"
"IS IT THAT HARD?!"
You grew angry. Why is he so impatient?! Why is he so desperate and he even got mad. You should be more angry since he is not being a gentleman a while ago. You stepped on his foot and started running. You can hear him yelling. You smiled in satisfaction and continued running.
 
 
 
"Yah!!! Yah!!!!!!!" Myungsoo kept yelling while limping, jumping.
*Aish. Damn that girl. I'll really make your life miserable especially, we're classmates for the whole semester* He smirked.