Eating with the Kims

My delivery girl

 

"umma! appa!" Myungdae happily shouted as soon as you all went home and he first saw his parents in the living room.
Mr and Mrs Kim happily carried Myungdae in their arms. You smiled at the cute sight. The maid made her way to the maid's room.
Myungsoo was standing on the side watching his family, while you were also standing behind him.
"Myungsoo my son.." His dad greeted. You peeked on Myungsoo, and he was slightly smiling.
"Oh, my son! It's nice seeing you again!" His mom now greeted. Myungsoo just shrugged.
"Will you stay for dinner tonight?" His mom asked.
"Yeah, I can stay." He replied and went to head on his room.
You smiled and bowed to Mr and Mrs. Kim. "Oh How are you Jiyeon?" His mom asked.
You smiled. "Im fine Mrs. Kim. And i'm glad you and Mr. Kim are now back!" You giggled.
"Hmm I told you to call me umma" His mom said. You giggled again and nodded.
"Can you stay tonight for dinner? uhm.. Let's celebrate since it's your last day as Myungdae's babysitter" His dad now asked.
You blinked and think about it. But you remember that you'll meet Sunggyu later.
And before you could say no, Myungdae was already tugging on your sleeves. "Please noona?"
*Aigoo~ Why do you have to be so cute?* You thought as you smiled at him. You bit your lip and looked at his mom.
"Okay, I'll stay" You smiled. And she smiled back. "Okay, stay with Myungdae first I'll call the both of you if dinner's ready."
You smiled and nodded and you and Myungdae went to his room.
 
You were now inside Myungdae's room and he was playing with his stuffs.
You stood up from your sit and dialled Sunggyu's phone.
He answered after 3 rings. "Oppa~"
"Oh Jiyeon, you're done?" Sunggyu asked.
You sighed. "Ani, im sorry but I think I cant have dinner with you tonight.." As you were talking, Myungsoo opened the door of Myungdae's room slightly. He did not fully entered as he heard you talking on the phone. He didnt know why he is eavesdropping though.
"Jinjja? Why?" Sunggyu asked.
"The Kims invited me to have dinner with them tonight, I cant say no since Myungdae wants me to stay. He's just so cute that I cant say no.." You giggled akwardly.
Meanwhile, Myungsoo, who was eavesdropping, smiled widely hearing that you cant say no to his cute little brother.
"Oh, then maybe tomorrow? Remember I have a plan of taking you and Ricky to my house?" Sunggyu asked again.
"Oh yeah! Okay, uhm... Sunggyu oppa.."
Myungsoo raised his eyebrow now that he knew who are you talking to. *Is she and Sunggyu hyung really dating?* He thought.
"Why?" Sunggyu asked.
"Favor please.. Can you take a look if Ricky's okay in the house? Im worried about him.."
Sunggyu chuckled. "Okay, for you I will"
You can feel that he's winking. "Ahhh~ Thank you so much Sunggyu oppa!!!" You brightened.
"No problem! Okay, take care on your way home later.. Oh wait, should I pick you up there?" He asked.
You giggled. "No, it's okay. I can go home by myself."
"Oh okay"
"Thank you again hamstergyu! Saranghaeee.." You said in a cheerful way.
Myungsoo blinked. *Are they really?!*
Sunggyu, on the othe hand, felt his heart beat went faster and he held his breath. *DID I HEARD IT RIGHT?!* He will almost explode but then he realized that you said it because he is your betfriend. And he knew you love him as a friend, a best friend.
"Oh..Yeah.. I love you too. Now, take care again!" He replied.
You giggled. "Ne~" Then you hung up.
You looked at Myungdae who was still playing and smiled. He's just really... so cute!
 
Suddenly, the door went open. You looked at it and saw Myungsoo clearing his throat.
"Hyung!" Myungdae greeted him. Myungsoo approached him and ruffled his hair. "Umma told me dinner's ready."
"Ne!" Myungdae ran outside, leaving you and Myungsoo inside.
Myungsoo then looked at you. "Dinner's ready, so let's go. Mom and Dad's waiting." He said and started walking.
You pouted and followed behind him. And then you remember what the maid told you a while ago. 
 
 
You were now sitting together with the Kim Family on their dining table in their dining room. There are lots of delicious foods where you can only see it in the magazines. You were now drooling while looking at each foods. *It looks so delicious!* You thought and beamed.
"Come on, let's eat now. And Jiyeon, dont be shy to eat a lot!" His mom said. You smiled at her and nodded.
 
While happily eating, Myungsoo keeps on taking quick glances at you. He cant help it, you're just too cute like a little kid tasting new candies. And he doesnt even know wy he keeps on taking quick glances at you at the fact that he hates you for bumping into him last time without even apologizing.
*Aish. Why does she eat like that?! Urgh* He kept on thinking negative thoughts though there are some thoughts of him like *Why is she so cute?; Her smile while eating...*
He cleared his throat to stop fantasizing and continued eating on his food.
"Myungsoo my son, are you going to spend your Christmas with us?" His dad asked. Myungsoo looked up and shook his head.
"Gonna spend it probably with Woori." He replied. His mom sighed. Ever since Myungsoo and Woori became together, he rarely or do not really spend Christmas with them.
Myungdae pouted. "I wish we can spend it with you hyung. You always spend it with that noona."
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and continued eating.
"How about noona? can you spend it with us?" Myungdae now asked you. All eyes were on you. You stop eating and looked up and met their eyes. Then you looked at Myungdae and smiled.
"I cant spend it with you. I have plans." You said and smiled once again. Myungdae pouted. "What plans noona?"
"Hmm.." You tapped your chin. "..Im going to spend it with my little brother and an oppa" You chuckled. Mr and Mrs Kim just smiled and continued eating. While Myungsoo just looked at you while eating.
*An oppa. Psh. Probably Sunggyu hyung* He thought.
"Little brother? You also have a little brother? Is he the same age as me?" Myungdae asked.
You shook your head. "He's now in highschool! He's really cute like you." You said. Myungdae chuckled.
"Eh.. how about the oppa? Is it the oppa you're talking with last time?" Myungdae again asked. You smiled and nodded. While Myungsoo rolled his eyes, he doesnt know he's feeling that his heart is kinda...aching.
"Aish. I should have asked you first." Myungdae said. You giggled and patted his head.
"Now baby continue eating!" You said as you pinched his cheeks.
 
 
After dinner, Mrs Kim handed you your salary for being Myungdae's babysitter.
"Thank you so much for your time Jiyeon, I hope we can still meet some day." She said.
"Of course we can umma!" You winked and the both of you giggled.
Meanwhile, Myungsoo passed by you and his mom and headed to his car.
"Oh Myungsoo~ah, are you going home already?" His mom asked. You looked at him and he looked at you for a while and to his mom.
"Yeah, gonna meet Woori there tomorrow so I should go home now." He said as he took his key out.
"Oh can you take Jiyeon home? Since it's already late." She said as she looked at his watch. It was indeed late already, 10:30pm.
"Oh no, I can go home by myself." You said as you waved both of your hands as a no.
She smiled. "It's not safe for a lady to go home by herself at this time."
"Oh, Im used to go home late so it's probably okay!" You said as you held out an okay hand.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and went inside his car. *Psh, why would I take her home?!* He started the engine.
 
Suddenly,his mom opened the door in the passenger's seat and pushed you inside.
"Ow~" You stumbled as you sat down. Myungsoo widened his eyes. "UMMA!"
His mom rolled his eyes. "Shut up Myungsoo. Sometimes, be a gentleman. Go take her home okay?"
"AIsh!" He slapped the steering wheel. "Alright!!!" He gave in.
His mom blew kisses to Myungsoo. "I love you my son! Have a safe trip okay?" His mom giggled and patted you on the shoulder.
"Thank you again Jiyeon." She said. You smiled and nodded.
"Mom go out now and we'll go!" Myungsoo said, annoyed.
"Psh whatever! Advance Merry Christmas my lovely son!" She waved her hands and closed the door.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked at you. You blinked and looked away.
"Yah, what is your address?" He asked.
You gulped and told him your address, stuttering.
He then started driving.
 
*Aish. Why did his mom pushed me? It's so awkward..* You thought as you looked at the window.
*Psh. Umma is urghhhhh.. this is so awkward..* Myungsoo thought.
 
After some hour, you finally arrived in your neighborhood. You looked straight in the road and saw a familiar car.
*Sunggyu oppa?!* You thought. *Why is he still here? I called him 5hours ago just to check on Changhyun...* You pouted.
"Uhm... stop here." You said. Myungsoo looked at you and stopped.
"Uhh.. T-Thank you.." You said and slightly bowed at him. Myungsoo just blinked as you went out of his car. His eyes followed you.
As you ran, you saw Sunggyu standing beside his car. "YAH HAMSTER OPPA!" You shouted.
Sunggyu turned his head to you and smiled. He waved a hand to you. You waved back.
Myungsoo tilted his head to the side. *Sunggyu hyung?!*
You hugged Sunggyu and pulled away immediately. You hit his head. "Yah babo! Why are you still here?"
Sunggyu hit you too. "Shut up! You should have called me so I can pick you." He then tilted his head and saw a familiar car.
But before he called the owner, Myungsoo already started his engine and went off.
*Hmm?* "That car seems familiar.." Sunggyu muttered. You looked at your back and saw Myungsoo's car moving.
"Oh.." That is all you can say. "Is that Myungsoo's car?" Sunggyu asked.
"Well.. He is also the son of the Kims, and his mom asked him to take me home. I was insisting but she pushed me inside.. It was so awkward since you know, I hate him. And he probably does hate me too.." You said as you looked down.
Sunggyu giggled and ruffled your hair. "Now let's go inside, it's freaking cold in here."
You laughed. "Your such a babo, then why did you stay here?"
Sunggyu scracthed the back of his head. "Well, I thought of going home already but then you called me." He pinched your nose.
"Aish! Come on, let me make a hot choco for you before you go."
"Arasseo!" He saluted and you laughed.
 
 
 
*So they are really together... But why am I feeling like... I dont like it.. like... my heart is aching? urgh.. maybe because I miss Woori already.. yeah right..* Myungsoo thought as he drove to go home on his apartment.

 

 

 

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!!
tumblr_lzcersZIAB1qzk4kqo2_250.gif
image