Sunggyu's house ;)

My delivery girl

 

The next day, Sunggyu picked you and Ricky from your house. Ricky was now sitting at the back while playing on Sunggyu's PSP and you were sitting beside Sunggyu, in the passenger's seat. Your arms were propped in the window and was looking outside. Sunggyu took a quick glance at you and smiled. *Finally, a happy Christmas celebration for me* He thought.
 
"I wonder what your house looks like oppa.." You suddenly said, without looking. Sunggyu smiled.
"Are you sure your parents wont be there? You know, it'll be awkward if your parents are there.." You whispered the last sentence. Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled your hair.
"Ani. My parents are probably in Japan because of business and it's always like this every Christmas." Sunggyu's smile suddenly faded. You noticed it and pouted. "Im sorry~"
Sunggyu shook his head and smiled again. "But this Christmas will surely be a new memorable Christmas for me."
You beamed and giggled.
 
After 30minutes, Sunggyu finally stopped in front of a big pretty house. You blinked and gasped. "Wow~"
Sunggyu chuckled. Ricky was also awed by the big house in front of them. "Hyung, is this your house???" Ricky asked.
Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck and replied, "yeah.."
Your eyes widened and looked at him. You knew he was rich but wow, his house is like a big mansion. "Jinjja?!"
Sunggyu nodded again and flicked your forehead. "Oww~~" You pouted.
"It's not a big deal, come on let's go inside now!" Sunggyu chuckled and opened his door. You opened yours, same with Ricky and went out. Ricky jumped up and down and stretched. You were still looking at the house.
 
"Come on, let's get your things..." Sunggyu said as he opened the door at the back of his car. You snapped and went to him. Ricky, on the other hand, stood in front of the gate and just continued playing on the PSP.
You took the two bags but then Sunggyu took the heavier bag you're carrying. You pouted and looked at him.
"What?" He asked, blinking.
"It's heavy, let me carry it." You stretched your arm to him, signalling him to give it back. He shook his head and closed the door.
 You made a face but then smiled.
 
You all entered his house and you and Ricky were nonstop gasping. Sunggyu cant help but to chuckle a lot. "Yah~ Like sister like brothers uh??" He teased.
You and Ricky looked at him with twinkle eyes. "Hyung! I never thought your house was this large! Jinjja!" He then run to the living room and sat down on the couches.
 You frowned and shouted, "Yah Changhyun-ah! Be careful!!"
Sunggyu chuckled and approached you. He held your shoulder and beamed. "It's okay."
You pouted and smiled again.
"Come on, let me lead you to your room." He said. You nodded and carried again your bag.
 
You gasped as you entered the guest room, your room for awhile while staying at Sunggyu's house. "This room is larger than our house..." You muttered.
Sunggyu hit his knuckles lightly in your head. "Babo, of course your house is bigger than this room.."
You shook your head. Sunggyu giggled and entered the room. He put down the bags beside and motioned you to enter.
You walked inside and quickly sat down on the super soft bed. You giggled and hugged a soft pillow. Sunggyu cant help but to put a wide...wide smile. *You're so cute Jiyeon-ah...You're making me fall even harder for you*
He approached you and sat down beside you. You sat up and looked at him. "Oppa, how come this bed is so soft!"
Sunggyu shrugged. You then suddenly hit his face with the pillow and laughed. Sunggyu blinked and quickly grabbed another pillow.
"You're going dead." He threatened. You laughed and quickly run away from him.
"Yah!!!" Sunggyu yelled as he ran to catch you. Surely, the room was big that you can run in different ways without getting caught.
You run and run then suddenly Sunggyu caught you from your waist. You squeaked and struggled from his grip while laughing. "Yah Hamstergyu!!"
"Yah!!!" He kept his grip on you while laughing too then suddenly his phone rang. *Aish! er!* He let go of you and took his phone out.
"Saved by the phone!" You fist pumped and chuckled. Sunggyu rolled his eyes playfully and answered the call.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
"YAH HYUNG ARE YOU GOING TO JOIN US TONIGHT?" Sungyeol asked.
Sunggyu took his phone out of his ear and glared at it. Then he put it back and replied, "Damn choding, no need to shout! Where?"
"Uh. We're going to celebrate Christmas Eve on a karaoke bar, together with the Singing club.. So..... are you in?"
"Hmmmm..." Sunggyu felt your presence beside him. You were eavesdropping. Sunggyu flicked your forehead making you pout and looked at him. "Should I go?" He mouthed. You nodded your head. You knew how Sunggyu liked karaoke and you bet he really wanted to go.
"Okay then, see you later." Sunggyu quickly hung up before the choding could say something again.
 
You sat down again on the bed and Sunggyu followed. "What time are you going to the karaoke bar later oppa?"
Sunggyu looked at you. "He said we should meet at 9pm. You'll go with me right?"
You blinked and pointed to yourself. "I'll go with you?"
"Yeah~ I still want to celebrate Xmas eve with you and Ricky so I wont allowed you both here alone." He replied with a smile.
You nodded with a smile. "Arasseo~~"
 
 
Myungsoo keeps on nibbling Woori's lips, begging to enter . Woori just smirks at what her boyfriends wants. Myunsgoo groaned and stopped kissing her. Woori gave her a look and kissed him again. She's sitting on Myungsoo's lap and Myungsoo's arms were wrapped around her body. They were kissing passionately when suddenly Myungsoo's phone rang. Myungsoo groaned and stopped kissing her while Woori shifted on kissing his neck. Myungsoo took his phone and answered it.
"What the who's this?" He angrily asked.
Sungyeol from the other line, flinched. "Yah Yah Yah L-yah!"
"YAH YAH. WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?" Myungsoo shouted, angry. Woori stopped kissing him and gave him a look. Myungsoo shook his head and mouthed 'Dont worry'. And Woori again kissed his neck.
"L-yah~ We're going to celebrate Christmas eve later at a karaoke bar. Wanna join?"
Myungsoo then looked at Woori. He took out the phone out of his ear and said, "Singing club wanted to celebrate Xmas eve at a karaoke bar..."
Woori quickly shushed him and smiled. She nodded. She knew Myungsoo wanted to join especially he'll be with his friends and his favorite, karaoke bars. Myungsoo quickly pecked her on her lips and put back the phone near his ear.
"Yah~ Im going." He then hung up and gazed at Woori.
"Now where were we?" He smirked and continued their business.

tumblr_m0yp3f3D0G1qfw0uso1_500.gif
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA reupdating. but it's kinda different from the last time I updated this.. huhu Chapter 25 and 26 were deleted >________________< im trying my best to remember those deleted chapters.. But i hope you'll enjoy this update! kekekekeke
 
 
and by the way, since my new fic MY BADASS AND I got deleted too.. i stored it again so please support it too!! hehehe