Visit at her work

My delivery girl

 

Saturday came and you were now preparing to go to your work. And as you were putting on your shoes, your phone was ringing. You furrowed your brows and took it out. It was Sunggyu, calling. You beamed and answered the call.
"Oppa!" you greeted.
"Yah! How are you? It's been a while since we get to talk uh?"
You chuckled and nodded. "Because you're too busy for the test. How was it?"
"Just fine! I passed the test! Daebak. I thought I'm going to fail!"
Through that, you can imagine his pouty hamster face and cant help but to chuckle. "Good good! Oppa, im going to work now!"
"jinjja? Uh.. I'll pick you up later! We need bestie time!"
You giggled and agreed, "Arasseo! See you later oppa!" And with that, you hung up the phone and went to the door.
"Changhyun~ah! I'm going now! Be sure to lock the door! bye bye baby!!" You shouted and quickly ran before he could yell at you for calling him baby.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Myungdae shouted excitedly as Myungsoo entered their mansion. Myungsoo cant help it but to chuckle. His younger brother is just so cute!
When Myungdae ran towards him, Myungsoo quickly hugged him and raised him up. "Myungdae~ahhhhhhh"
Myungdae chuckled and pinched Myungsoo cheeks. "Hyung! I miss you so much!" Myungsoo shook his head, telling for Myungdae to remove his hands but he didnt. "Yah Myungdae~ah! My cheeks are hurting!!" He said. Myungdae laughed and removed his hands on his cheeks. Myungsoo looked at him and ruffled his hair. "Hyung miss you too!"
 
"Myungsoo~ah, what makes you visit us here at home?" His mom asked as he walked towards her two sons. Myungsoo put Myungdae down and crossed his arms. "Umma, cant I visit here when I want?" His mom chuckled and carried Myungdae. "Myungdae wanted to see you everyday! You should practice visiting whenever you have a time."
 
Myungsoo sat down on the couches and crossed his legs. "I'll try." He opened the tv and Myungdae sat down beside him. "Hyung, what makes you visit today?" He asked. Myungsoo didnt turn to look at him and replied, "I got bored. I'm like.. alone in the apartment for almost a month." Myungdae pouted, "Is it because Woori noona is still not yet home?" Myungsoo nodded. "Hyung! I want to watch Tom and Jerry!" Myungdae whined. Myungsoo chuckled and turned the channel to Tom and Jerry.
 
 
 
 
The restaurant has been really busy and you kept on serving this and that to the customers. Although it was tiring, you kinda love it. Lots of customers just makes you happy especially when you see their smiles while eating the food. You kinda feel sad too, sometimes, especially when you see a complete family together, eating in one table, you couldnt help it but to feel jealous. *I wish umma is still here.. and appa too...* You beamed and went to the counter.
 
Soon, it was 7pm and still there are customers coming in to eat for dinner. The small restaurant was famoud for its bulgogi so most were ordering it. You were keeping a smile while serving the orders for the customers. And when you got the free time, you took out your phone and check it. You furrowed your brows. *Wow, he's not sending me a message today..* You pouted and put back your phone on your pocket. You sighed and took your phone out again and stared at it. *Should I send him a message?* You pressed the New Message and stared at it. You shook your head and closed it. *Why would I text him? Aish!*
 
You stood straight when you hear the bell rang from the front door. You quickly walked towards it and bowed as soon as the new customers came in.
"NOONAAAAAAAA!!!" You blinked as you heard that familiar cute voice. You straightened yourself up and saw Myungdae being carried by Myungsoo. And behind them was their parents. You smiled widely and waved to Myungdae and then your eyes met with Myungsoo who was smiling at you. And with that, you felt your heart really beating so fast! It was the first time you saw him smiling sweetly at you.
 
"Jiyeon~ah, it's been so long since we saw you!" Their mother greeted you making you to look away from Myungsoo and beamed at their mother. "Ah,ne ne.. Annyeonghaseyo!" You bowed again and then lead them to an empty table.
 
They all sat down together and you gave them a menu. You quickly took out the small notebook and pen from your pocket to list down their orders. After that you went to the counter and waited for their orders. You sat down on a chair and sighed, loudly. *Damn, my heart...* You thought as you felt your heart really beating so fast. You cant help but to feel really awkward right now. You as a waitress and Myungsoo as the customer.
 
While waiting, you felt your phone vibrating so you took it out from your pocket and read the new message.
 
Yah. Why do you look so awkward towards me? -L
 
You bit your lip and hit yourself mentally. *Damn it. He even noticed me being awkward.* You pouted and jumped a little from your seat when the owner shouted and gave you the trays of food. You carried the trays and went to Myungsoo's table. You set down their foods in front of them and bowed a little. "E-Enjoy your meal."
"Ne, noona!!!" Myungdae replied cutely and took his spoon. You giggled and bowed a little again. You just missed that cutie pie!
 
 
 
"Jiyeon~ah, can you throw this outside?" The owner asked you throw the garbages outside and ofcourse, you will agree. You carried the bag that's full of garbages and went outside to throw it to the large bin. After that, you turned around and jumped as you felt a person in front of you. You held your throbbing chest, "You scared me." You said and looked up to see Sunggyu laughing at you. You hit his chest and walked away from him. He stopped laughing and jogged towards you.
 
"You should have seen your face! It was really funny." He teased making you pout and ignored him. "Yah! Wait!" He yelled as you entered the restaurant. "Yah! I'm a customer!" He yelled again and you turned around to face it. "No hamster allowed!" You said and smirked. Sunggyu's eyes turned into slits, it was totally gone and glared at you. You couldnt help it but to laugh. "Omona! oppa! Your eyes.. Hahahahaha!" And with your laugh, you also caught some attention. You bit your lip and bowed to apologize. You quickly hugged Sunggyu's arm and lead him to an empty table.
 
 
 
Myungsoo saw the whole scene and felt that someone is stabbing his heart. *I almost forgot that she has Sunggyu hyung.* He set down his chopsticks and stood up. "I'll just go to the restroom." He excused himself and went to the restroom. He faced the mirror and splashed some water on his face. *I've been getting closer to her and totally forgot Sunggyu hyung.* He took out some tissues and pat it on his face. "Aish!!!" He threw the tissues on the trash bin and went out.
 
And as he walked out from the restroom, he saw you and Sunggyu talking at each other and a really wide smile was planted on both of your faces. *They looked really good together. I guess Sunggyu hyung is lucky to have her..* He sighed and went back to his seat. *And I guess I need to stop bothering her or Sunggyu hyung might get angry to me*

 

ah about Myungsoo thinking that Jiyeon has Sunggyu, He still doesnt know that Jiyeon and Sunggyu's relationship was just bestfriendxbestfriend and he still thought they were in a relationship..so....yeah... hehe....

ENJOY!!!!