Back to being annoying but... feeling guilty

My delivery girl

 

The next day is still the same, it kinda seems like there are some awkward atmosphere between you and Myungsoo. Unlike before when he's looking at you, you will immediately made faces or roll your eyes or even send death glares, but now you or him would alway awkwardly look away when you two will accidentally meet eyes.
 
*Why would my heart race whenever I'll look at him? It isnt like this before* You thought as you held your throbbing chest after accidentally meeting eyes with him when you turned your head back. You bit your lip and shook your head to snap the thoughts away and focus on the lesson the professor was giving.
 
Soon, the class ended and you hurriedly packed your things. You hugged your books to your chest and started walking out of the room but then you bumped into someone making you to stumble backwards but was stopped when a pair of arms held your shoulders to support you. Your eyes that was shut while stumbling went open and wider when you saw Myungsoo's looking down at you. You quickly wiggled your body for him to stop holding you and straightened yourself.
 
You were expecting him to shout at you and be angry, but instead he looked at you worried and asked, "Are you okay?" You blinked in disbelief. You nodded and quickly strode past by him as you felt your heart beating so fast with his looks. *Why the hell would he care if I'm okay? Why didn't he shouted at me?* Then you headed to your next class with a lot confusions in your mind.
 
Myungsoo, on the other hand, was feeling so confused too. He ran fingers in his hair and messed it up. *What the hell? Why didn't I yell at her? That's what I was supposed to do when someone bumps into me right?* "L-ah!" He heard his name being shouted by the familiar voices so he turned his head and saw his friends. "Oh, Sungyeol, Hoya hyung" He knocked fists with them and they both headed to their next class.
 
"You seemed to look weird these past days L, what's up? Are you missing Woori that much?" Sungyeol teased. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked at your back. *Am I just getting weird because Woori's not here? Or..* He then met eyes with you when you turned your head and he immediately looked away. *..because of her? Aish! Why would I be? Okay, just forget what happened that night and be yourself again Myungsoo!! Yeah right!*
 
 
 
 
That night, while serving orders to each table, the owner called you for a delivery. "Seems like this customer is ordering more often.." The owner commented as she handed you the foods that was packed already. You furrowed your eyebrows as you got it from the owner and headed outside, to the motorbike. *Why does he keep on ordering? Yeah right. To annoy me. I bet he'll make something so annoying again later* You puffed your cheeks and hopped on on the motorcycle and headed to Myungsoo's apartment.
 
Meanwhile, Myungsoo in his apartment is growing excited and nervous at the same time, knowing that he'll see you again because he ordered a food again from the restaurant you're working at. He kept on pacing right and left while tapping his chin. "What should I say first?" He stopped wallking and straightened himself. "Where's my order delivery girl? No.. Why did you only came now?" He tilted his head to the side, "that's weird. I feel like I wanted to see her immediately when saying that...Hmm...I should say, 'Yah! Delivery girl, what took you so long? I'm so hungry already!'" He smirked and was satisfied. He sat down on his couch and crossed his legs as he the tv with a smirk. He thought of more ideas on how to annoy you while he wait for you to come.
 
Soon, Myungsoo heard his doorbell rang. His heart beats even more faster than before. *OMG Why is my heart beating like crazy* He took a deep inhale and exhale and headed outside. He slowly walked to his gate and slowly opened it. There, he saw the girl he wanted to see...or to annoy. But then, once his eyes met her eyes, he felt like melting right away. *She's just so pretty even though she's just so simple. Her eyes are so beautiful that I could just stare at it forever. Her lips are so pinkish that I wanted to kiss right no-*
 
"Yah! Here's your food! Get it!" You suddenly said, making him snapped by his thoughts. Myungsoo blinked and landed his eyes on the plastic that you were handling him. He took it immediately and scanned it. *I must think of something to annoy her. Aish! My plan a while ago is ruined. damn her!* He scanned it and thought of something to annoy you. He looked up and met eyes with you again. He shut his eyes an looked away. "Damn it" He muttered making you to raised an eyebrow. "Damn what?" You asked.
 
He looked at you again and gulped. "Damn it! Y-You f-forgot my e-extra rice! YEAH! My EXTRA RICE!" He exclaimed. Your jaw dropped and stared at him for awhile, ignoring the fact that your heart is really beating so fast right now. "You didnt order any extra rice!" You exclaimed. He crossed his arms and raised an eyerbow. "I did! Now go get it and bring it back to me!" He said. "WHAT?" You asked in disbelief. "Do you know that it's taking me 30minutes to go here from the restaurant? And I'll just get a rice to go back there and bring it to you? Don't you have any rice in your house?" You added.
 
Myungsoo blinked by your sudden action. "Yah Yah! I'm a customer, do what I say! Or I'll tell you to your boss!" He raised his chin up like a kid. You stomped your feet and pouted. "FINE BASTARD!" You exclaimed again and put on your helmet and glared at him. He was smirking satisfied that he annoyed you again like what he's doing before but then he's feeling guilty. You hopped on on your bike and headed back to the restaurant for his sudden extra rice.
 
As soon as you disappear, Myungsoo closed his gate and held his chest that it seems like there's someone hammering his heart from the guilt that he just did. *I shouldn't have ordered her to bring me an extra rice although I did not really order for it.* He sighed and went inside. *I think I'm going crazy*
 

 

OMG INFINITE'S CONCERT TODAY..

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH THE LIVESTREAM???

OMG I LOVE WOOLLIM HAHAHA INFINITE YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG SUNGGYU'S HIGH NOTES DAEBAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT a LOT hihihi

THANK YOU

NEKKO HAJAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~