Not Again

My delivery girl

 

As if time goes by so fast that it was the last day before Christmas vacation starts.
Today was also an examination day so it has been busy during school hours.
After school, you were now relieved that exams ended.
You started heading out of the university when you heard your name. You spun around and saw Sunggyu jogging towards you.
"Oh, Oppa!" You beamed.
"Going to work now?" Sunggyu asked. You nodded.
"Let me go with you then." He said.
"Arasseo hamstergyu!" You teased and started walking.
"Yah!" He shouted and started walking too.
 
 
 
 
Soon, you both arrived at the restaurant and it was so full with customers. Students.
Seems like they're all celebrating that examination ended and Christmas Vacation will start soon!
You smiled at the owner and lead Sunggyu to an empty table.
"Would you like to order something?" You asked Sunggyu and handed him the menu.
He took it and browsed it. Soon, he ordered Donkatsu and a Ramyeon.
 
 
 
 
It was almost 8pm and customers started lessening one by one. Even Sunggyu said he needed to go home first because something came up, maybe his parents are bugging him again.
Suddenly, the owner called you to deliver the Jang Uh Gui and Shin Ramyeon.
You looked at the address. *Not again* You sighed and headed to that apartment you really dont want to come again.
 
 
 
 
You pushed the door bell to ring it and waited for that guy to open his door.
And soon, the door opened and you immediately held up the food that he ordered.
"Special Delivery" You greeted him with a straight tone.
You heard him chuckled and took the food. He took a look at it and his brows narrowed.
"Where's the two rice I ordered?" Myungsoo asked.
You tilted your head. "R-rice? Isn't it there?" You peek but didnt saw rice.
Myungsoo smirked. "I ordered two rice, you should go back and get it, delivery girl."
Your jaw dropped. *WHAT?!*
"Ppali! Or this food will be cold without me eating it! I dont eat cold foods! So go! Shoo!" He waved his hands to shoo you.
You dont know what to say, you really cant believe that this guy was so arrogant! Ungentle!
Soon, you were seated again in your motorcycle and headed back to the restaurant while cursing words in your mind about that Myungsoo.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo went inside and placed the food on the dining table. He went to the rice cooker and took a cup of rice and went to seat back on the dining table.
He opened the Ramyeon and Jang Uh Gui and the smell of the food roamed around his house.
"Uwaaa~ Mashiiitaaa!" He beamed and started eating. And while eating, he suddenly smirked.
"This is fun. Delivery girl." He said and continued eating.
 
 
 
 
"Stupid guy! Arrogant guy! You freaking !" You kept on cursing while driving back to his apartment.
"Mother Father! He's too...urghhhhhhhh!!!" You stopped in front of his apartment and stomped your feet on the way to the front of his house and you pushed the door bell continuously.
He opened the door. "YAH! CANT YOU FREAKING WAIT? IM NOT DEAF YOU KNOW." He shouted and wiped his mouth.
*DID HE FREAKING EAT ALREADY?!* You angrily thought and held up the two rice he ordered. He took it and smirked.
"So how much is my food?" He asked, taking out his wallet.
"50470 won" You replied and taking out also your wallet.
He handed you 100,000 won. You made a face. *Pssh, When can he gave me the exact amount?!* You took out his change from your wallet and handed it to him.
"Oh, you brought your wallet this time uh?!" He smirked. You just made a face.
"By the way, I didnt really ordered the two rice." He then closed the door.
 
 
You grew angry. That was what the owner said, he did not said he ordered it but waved it off and just gave you the two rice and just add it on the bill. You balled your fist and bit your lip to prevent from shouting. You kicked his door and stormed off. *STUPID!!!!!!!*
 

kekeke Myungsoo is so bad! hahaha And im sorry if im making you guys to feel sorry for Sunggyu.. I know, he's sweet huhuhu hamster gyu why do you need to be so sweet >_<
 
 
BTW, I HAVE THIS DREAM. ABOUT WOOHYUN.. and it gave me an idea for a new fic. But I dunno if I should post it already since Im not yet done with my 2 fics. LOL Eotteoke???