First day of Babysitting Myungdae

My delivery girl

 

"Changhyun~ah, are you fine being alone again? Do you want me to call Sunggyu to accompany you?" You asked as you took your shoulder bag.
"Hmm. Im fine alone, just go home before 10pm." He said while muching on his snacks.
You beamed and approached him. You ruffled his hair. "Ne.. Oppa!" You made a cute sound at the word OPPA, teasing him.
Ricky rolled his eyes and threw pieces of his snacks to you. You caughht it using your mouth and stuck a tounge out on him.
"Bye bye baby! See you later!" You teased again and immediately run off before he attacks you.
 
 
 
 
 
Soon, you were now standing at the familiar big mansion.
*Wait.. Am I in the right mansion? This.. This is.. Myungsoo's mansion?!* You took the address on the paper and read it again and it was really this mansion.
*Oh no.. You've got to be kidding me.* You shook your head.
You your heels. *What if that stupid guy was there? Oh my g-*
"Jiyeon-ssi?" You heard your name. You bit your lip and turned your heels again.
You smiled awkwardly to Mrs. Kim and bowed 90degrees.
"Oh great! Just in time!" She clasped her hands and motioned you to get inside.
You went inside and looked everywhere. *This mansion is so huge!!!* You gasped.
You entered their mansion and a big family picture greeted you. It was Mr and Mrs Kim, Myungsoo and Myungdae on it.
You smiled, their family picture was just so adorable. You bit your lip, you grew envy since you dont even have a family picture with your mom and dad.
You felt your eyes getting watery but you controlled it to not let it go or else Mrs Kim will grew worried.
Soon, you were now in their living room. Mrs. Kim told you to sit down.
"So, Jiyeon~ssi-"
"You can just call me Jiyeon ma'am!" You smiled. She smiled too.
"Then call me.." She tapped her chin and smiled. "..UMMA!"
"U-Umma?" You asked. You missed that word. You miss calling someone umma.
She nodded and smiled. You smiled too and felt again your eyes watering.
She noticed it and asked, "W-Why are you crying?"
You shook your head with a smile. "I just miss someone calling umma."
"Oh.. sorry about that.." She said.
You smiled. "It's okay"
"So.. Me and my husband will go later to start our business trip. There are 10 maids here where they can help you if you need something and Myungdae is still in his room, sleeping. Starting from today until December 22, you should be here in the mansion at 9am. Until 6pm only. Is it okay for you to stay until 6pm? His grandma will always go here at 6pm to take care of him instead for you to have time in your work." She explained more on what to do for Myungdae.
You just nodded your head in every word she said.
"I will work hard for Myungdae!" You fist pumped and she laughed at your cuteness.
"Well, If his older brother visited in one of this days, tell him you are babysitting Myungdae since that boy is really stubborn.  And call me if he did something stupid." She said.
You bit your lip. *Oh no, she's talking about Myungsoo*
"But I guess he'll not visit though. Probably he'll be busy with his girlfriend and so on in his apartment. That stupid guy, I really dont like his girl friend though" She murmured the last sentence but you heard it right.
You giggled and shook your hands. "It's okay umma, I can handle Myungdae and I guess he likes me so it'll be easier to take care of him!"
She clapped her hands again. "Aigoo! Hearing you calling me umma makes me wanting to have a daughter!"
You giggled.
She looked at her watch. "Omo! It seems like we should go, or we'll miss the flight." She stood up and you stood up too.
She called a maid to call his husband and to get their luggages.
Before the Kim's go, they introduced you to the maids and the securities for them not to mistake you as a stranger.
Then all of you said their goodbyes to the Kim's and watched their limo leave.
 
 
 
 
 
"Omo.. Jiyeon-ssi, you looked so pretty!" A young maid complimented you as they gathered around you.
You blushed and smiled. "T-Thank you"
"How come Madam Kim wanted you to be Myungdae's babysitter?" An old lady asked you now.
You tapped your chin and think about it. "I was working on a restaurant when I saw Myungdae and he said he liked me and I met his mom there also and we had a talk and that how's the story started."
They all giggled.
"But I hope our young master will not go home till your work's done here. Because he is so stubborn. Im glad he's living seperately." Another young lady said and got a smack from another lady.
You giggled. And you knew who the young master she was talking.
"But you know what? young master, Myungdae told me once that if he likes a girl, he will think that girl will suit to his older brother. He doesnt like the current girl of the young master, Myungsoo" The first young lady who talked said.
You blinked. "W-What?"
The old lady pushed you. "It's time, young master, Myungdae will wake up soon. Go to his room now."
You blinked but just followed her order so you headed to Myungdae's room.
 
 
While walking up on the stairs, you thought of what the maid said. *If Myungdae likes a girl, he will think that she will suit his older brother?*
You shook your head in disbelief. *Dont kid me. That is the stupidest thing ever. I wont like his older brother and so does his brother that hates me too!*
You arrived in Myungdae's room. *I guess this was his room?*
You turned the knob and peeked. "Myungdae?" You called for him.
Myungdae jumped out of his bed seeing you peeking from his door.
"NOONAAAAAAA!!" He ran to you and you fully entered his room. You bent down and spread your arms to catch him.
He hugged you and you hugged back and giggled. You ruffled his hair.
"Aigoo! You're hair is so messy and you have morning breath!" You teased. He pulled from the hug and glared at you.
"Omo~" You pinched his nose and he giggled.
You spun him and patted his . "Come one! Myungdae needs shower!"
"Kajaaa!" He held his fist up and the both of you went to take him a shower.
 
 
After taking him a shower, you both played together and eat together. He is so cute that you always pinches his cheeks lightly. And he also always do aegyo. He is so adorable and you really wanted him to put him your pocket and take him home. But that's bad LOL
 
 
You and Myungdae were now in the swing at their garden. You were pushing Myungdae's swing.
"Noona. I hope you can be just my babysitter forever." He said.
You smiled. "I hope too and I would love to take care of you forever.. but I think it wont happen. Because you will grew old. And me too!" You laughed and he laughed too.
"Noona. I wish you can meet my brother and just be my brother's girlfriend."
You choked. *Oh no. I dont like that to happen Myungdae.* You thought.
"Noona, kwaenchana?" He turned his head and asked you.
You cleared your throat and did 3 coughs before answering him.
You smiled. "I-Im okay. But, your brother will probably not like me because he has a girlfriend and I dont like your brother." You whispered the last part.
He frowned. "I dont like hyung's girlfriend, Woori noona. She's bad."
You went to his front and bent down. You smiled and caressed his cheeks.
"Well, your hyung likes her. You should like his girl friend too." You said it. You dont really like what Myungdae likes to happen.
Myungdae pouted. "Ill be more happy if hyung meet you and be his girlfriend."
Your jaw dropped. "But Myungdae, Im not rich like you and your brother so probably, that wont happen" You smiled.
He pouted again. You pinched his cheeks. "Smile Myungdaeeee-ahhh~"
He giggled and hugged you. "Noona you're the best!"
"I know" You giggled.
 
 
 
Soon, it's already 6pm and you and Myungdae waited for his grandma to arrive.
"Grandma will surely like you." Myungdae beamed and you ruffled his hair. This first day of babysitting him was such a great experience.
Suddenly, your phone rang.
"Wait a minute, Myungdae" You took your phone out and looked at the caller ID: Sunggyu.
You answered the phone, "Yoboseyo?"
"Jiyeon~ah, are you still babysitting?"
"Ne, but it'll finish soon and I'll head to work after this."
"Oh, then I'll pick you up there to take you in the restaurant."
"No, it's okay. I can go by myself."
You can feel him pouting. "Arasseo. Then make me pick you after work or else I'll kidnap Changhyun."
"Oh, it'll be better if you didnt say that hahaha. Arasseo, then pick me up after work. Thanks hamster oppa" You giggled.
"Yah! Call me hamster again or I'll pay for all your expenses."
"Aish! You're threatening me a lot today! I'll hung up now!"
"Arasseo, see you later!"
Then you hung up, and turned your head to see Myungdae also listening in your phone near you ear.
"Myungdae?" You asked.
Myungdae leaned back and pouted. "I guess noona has already a boyfriend."
You chuckled and ruffled his hair. "That oppa is not noona's boyfriend." You beamed.
Myungdae suddenly brightened up. "Jinjja? Does that mean my hyung can still have you?"
Your shoulders deflated. He really likes you for his arrogant brother.
Before you could say anthing else, his grandma arrived. You and Myungdae stood up and greeted her.
She talked to you for a while and said that she also likes you. It seems eveyone in this house likes you. And it just made you more confident to hang around them.
You said you goodbyes to Myungdae and to his grandma, even to the maids and security guards before heading to the restaurant.
*I just hope that Myungsoo won't go home till my work here is done* You fist pumped and immediately walked to the restaurant.