Ignoring Bestie -___-

My delivery girl
Another day came by and you were now sitting in your chair inside the classroom. You were reading the previous lesson but it wasnt going inside your mind as your mind was filled again with so much question about last night. Damn that Myungsoo just making your life more miserable!
He did showed up to you last night, but still, he wasn't contacting you. You wonder why he showed up last night too.
You messed up your hair in frustration. *Aish!!!!!!*
 
 
Myungsoo entered the room and his eyes landed on you. He saw you seriously reading your notes. He smiled a little and sat down on his chair and gazed on you. *Just wait a little more Jiyeon...* He took out his phone and saw a new message from Woori.
 
Sweety~ Dont forget later uh!! Love you~~ -Woori
He sighed and texted he back. *Just a little more...* he thought and put back his phone on his bag as the professor came in.
 
 
 
Lunch time came and you quickly headed to the cafeteria. And after buying your food, you decided to go on some empty bench nearby to eat your food. You dont want to see Sunggyu now, like yesterday you didnt showed up to him.
You were afraid those girls might see you again with him and afraid they'll do worse on you. You ate your sandwich and drank on your juice slowly. You felt your phone vibrated and took it out. It was Sunggyu who texted.
 
Yah.. Jiyeon~ah, where are you?- hamstergyu
 
You pouted. You bit your lower lip and texted him back with 'I'm busy again oppa.. Eat a lot okay?'. You pressed send and put your phone back on your bag.
You weren't use to ignore your bestfriend. And you wish he'll not suspect anything on why you are ignoring him.
You sighed again and took a bite on your sandwich. *I really wanted to see him though and ask as to why he hadn't said anything about her future wife!* You pouted with that and harshly took a bite on your sandwich.
 
 
Suddenly, you felt someone standing in front of you and looked up. Your eyes widened and you almost spit out the drinks on your mouth when you saw Sunggyu glaring down at  you. *Oooopss.. Busted*
"Yah Jiyeon!" He sat down beside you and held both of your shoulders to face him. You bit your lower lip and shrugged his hands off.
He blinked at your sudden action. "Why are you acting like this? I thought you were busy? And now I see you eating here."
You looked away, not wanting to see those scary eyes of him. *What should I say? Eotteoke? What if those girls passes by?*
You quickly stood up and held your bag. Sunggyu looked up at you.
"I..I have to go oppa! See you later!" You quickly ran away from him.
Sunggyu stood up to stop you but you already had ran away. He sighed as he watch your disappearing body. *Is she ignoring me?*
 
You held your throbbing chest from running really fast. You held both of your knees and breath out loudly. *That was close...*
You straightened up and looked at your watch. *OMO! 5 minutes and the class will start!!!* You ran again so fast to your next class. *aish!!!*
 
 
 
Soon, you were now working at the restaurant. You were serving the food to that and there table. It was a busy friday at the restaurant.
You quickly ran to the door when someone came in to greet them. You bowed and when you lifted your head up, you saw your bestfriend. You gasped. *Eotteoke?!*
He raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to lead me to an empty table?" You bit your lip. *Aish! Yeah!* "Oh y-yeah.."
You mentally slapped yourself and lead him to an empty table. He sat down and you gave him the menu. He scanned it and after he said his orders. You bowed again and left him there.
 
You glanced at him from the counter and he was looking through his phone with a serious face.
You sighed and propped your elbow on the railings. *Mianhae oppa..*
"Jiyeon ah! The order's here!" The owner shouted. You nodded and quickly took the tray. You breath in and out before serving it to Sunggyu.
 
 
You put the order of Sunggyu in front of him and after you bowed to him. And before you could go away, he said "Sit down, we need to talk."
You pouted and listened to his command. You sat down opposite from him. You dont want the look in his eyes right now, it is surely scary.
 
"Why are you ignoring me? Uh?" He asked. You bit your lower lip and looked down.
"Are you ignoring me because of Soya?" He asked. Your eyes widened. *H-How did he know?!*
You didnt reply so he thought it was because of her. "That stupid." He hissed and looked at you again. "Did she do something wrong with you?"
Not wanting to make them fight as you knew she was his future wife, you shook your head.
 
Sunggyu raised a brow. *Did Soya threatened her not to say something?* "Say it. I know she did something wrong with you." *Since she keeps on bugging me not to see you again*
You looked up at him and shook your head. "S-She did not do something wrong w-with me" You stuttered.
"Really? Jiyeon~ah, dont lie to me." He said.
You sighed in defeat and nodded. "She did something but dont worry! And s-she was your future wife! I dont want you both to have a bad relationship because of me so I need to stay away from you because she' getting jealous."
 
Sunggyu rolled his eyes and held both of your hands that was lying on the table and looked straight in your eyes. "She's not my wife and she's not even my girlfriend. So why would you stay away? Just let her be jealous. We're bestfriends. No one can seperate us."
You looked at him with watery eyes. You were really touched. "B-But-"
"No buts." He leaned back and took a sip on his pineapple juice. "It's that stupid contract between our parents. I didnt even agreed to it." He twitched his lips in annoyance.
 
He looked back at you again and said, "So dont ever ignore me again because of that girl.  We're bestfriends okay? bestfriends dont ignore each other."
You slowly smiled and nodded. *Sunggyu oppa is just so nice*
"If she ever lays a hand on you again, tell it to me okay?" He said and you nodded. You quickly stood up and went to hug him. "Mianhae oppa..for ignoring you.."
Sunggyu smiled and caressed your back. "It's okay. Just don't ignore me again. I've been dying when you said you were busy yesterday and a while ago and then I saw you eating happily alone."
You pouted and leaned back. "I'm not eating happily alone." You crossed your arms. He chukled and just nodded. *It's good to see you slowly being yourself again.*
You sat down again opposite from him and watch him eat his food. *Should I tell oppa about last night?*
 
"Jiyeon~ah!!!" You were cut by your thoughts when the owner called you. You quickly stood up and looked at Sunggyu before going away. *I'll just tell him next time.*
Sunggyu chuckled as he watched you ran back to the counter.
 

 

hehe another update!!

enjoy..

cutie pie sunggyu

tumblr_lywhdnREE31r4fnj8o1_500.gif