Woori's Back

My delivery girl

 

You were happily sitting on your seat, remembering the event last night. You cant help but tp blush remembering the sweet kiss Myungsoo had planted on your cheeks. You were reading your notes but none of them would fill up your mind as it was replaced by Myungsoo. Myungsoo's been occupying your mind the whole time.
 
Myungsoo too, was really happy. He just wished both of you can be a couple so he can show you more how sweet he is when it comes to the girl he loves. He frowned, thinking about Woori. They've been together for so long, so saying 'Let's Break Up' is hard. Woori would probably suffer. He knew Woori loves him so much. He was still so confused whether to break up with Woori or not, but there's this thing shouting in his mind that he shoulde break up. He sighed and looked at your back. A smile was slowly planting in his face. By just seeing you, he's worries would slowly fade away.
 
 
"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" A sudden loud voice screamed from the door making all the students in your room to jerked up their heads on the door. Myungsoo widened his eyes. *. She's back* He was frozen in his spot. He doesn't know why he wasn't making a move. His mind was telling him to act excited since his girlfriend just came back!!!!
 
Woori pouted and ran to him. He hit his shoulder and sat down beside him. "Yah! Yah! Why do you look so surprise!!! Hmf!" She puffed her cheeks and hugged Myungsoo's arm. "Are you too surprised that I am back already?" He giddily smiled. Myungsoo gulped and nodded at her whiny girlfriend. The sparks, butterflies, and excitement he was used to feel whenever Woori is there at his side was totally not there. Not present. And this means that he totally fell for Jiyeon.
 
You, who were watching from the start till Woori came to Myungsoo, felt so much hurt inside. You felt this thing...called.... Jealous. It was like, someone was stabbing your hurt that it hurts so much. You looked away with a sad face. *I almost forgot.. He has a girlfriend...*
 
 
 
 
Lunch came and you were with eating your bestfriend. You weren't focus on your food and you were just poking it. You were really broken at the moment. You were being eaten by your thoughts. *Why would he be so kind and sweet to you when he has a girlfriend? Why did you let yourself fall for him when you'll just be broken?*
 
Sunggyu noticed you and he grew worried. He poke your cheeks using his index finger. "Jiyeon~ah..." He called. You blinked and looked at him. "Hmm?"
"Why do you look so down today? Is there any problem?" He asked, worried.
You shook your head and forced a smile. "I think I'm just tired. Come on! Let's continue eating oppa!" You forced yourself to eat even though you dont have any appetize.
Sunggyu watched you and grew even more worried. He was like hurting too seeing you looks so down. *She was blooming from the past days.. and now.. she looks so depressed... What happened?*
 
 
 
 
"I bet my baby has been so bored so much when Im not here uh??" Woori pinched Myungsoo's cheeks as they were now sitting on his couch, in his apartment. Myungsoo forced a smile and nodded. He needed to show he missed her so that Woori wouldnt suspect anything. Woori pouted and hugged Myungsoo tightly. "I miss you too so much oppa! I was like dying in America for not seeing you.." Woori faked cry making Myungsoo to hug her back. *Im sorry Woori..*

 
Sorry for the short chapter~ hihi Woori's back!!!! :O