Bedtime story

My delivery girl

You were now in Myungdae's room together with Myungdae.

He was now lying down on his car bed and you were sitting beside him.
"Noona.. im so tireeeeddddd....." Myungdae yawned.
You giggled and pinched his nose. "It's because you played for so long!"
Myungdae looked at you with puppy eyes. "Can you tell me bedtime story noona?"
You looked at him. "It's not yet bed time, why do you want to hear one?"
"I want to sleep noona.. please..." He keeps on giving you puppy eyes.
You smiled and put your thumbs up. "Arasseo!"
Myungdae sat up and hugged you. "Thank you so much noona!"
You pulled away from the hug and tucked him in his bed. You his hair and began telling a children story you knew.
"Once upon a time, there was a little bunny named Puffer Bunny. He  was so fluffy that everyone wanted to cuddle him. He lived with some kids in a comfortable bungalow..."
 
 
"Where did they go?" Myungsoo scratched his hair and kept on finding the both of you.
Myungsoo went inside the mansion and asked for the two of you to the maids.
One maid came up and said, "Young master Myungdae and Jiyeon-ssi are in young master Myungdae's room." She bowed 90degrees and left Myungsoo.
Myungsoo headed to Myungdae's room and slowly opened the door. He poked his head and saw you talking while Myungdae was sound asleep already.
*She's telling bedtime stories in the afternoon?* Myungsoo raised his brows up and smirked. *Silly*
He quietly closed the door and went to his room instead.
 
 
"...The two  frisky bunnies frolicked towards the woods. Just as they were approaching a rotten log, a rattle-snake slithered up. The two bunnies froze. The snake had the bunnies cornered. and...what happened again?" You tapped your chin, trying to figure out what will happen next. You looked at Myungdae, and he was now sleeping.
You smiled. "Aigoo~ This baby is already sleeping!"
You stretched your arms and yawned. "Should I sleep for a minute too?" You crossed your arms and placed it on the edge of the bed you lay down your head on it and closed your eyes.
 
 
After an hour, Myungsoo got bored of playing alone with his PS3. He wanted to play with Myungdae so he decided to pause the game and went to Myungdae's room.
He slowly opened the door and poked his head. He then saw you sleeping too. He entered the room and walk towards you and Myungdae. He blinked at how pretty you are while sleeping. Your face looks so angelic that he wanted to your hair and trace your face with his fingers. He shook his head to stop fantasizing.
He suddenly took out his phone and went to the camera. He then took a photo of you and Myungdae sleeping. He thought it was a cute sight seeing Myungdae sleeping with the noona he likes.
After taking shot of the cute scene, he stared at the photo. *She looks so pretty...* He then shook his head. *Shut up you head. Stop fantasizing over to that delivery girl. Aish!* He scratched his hair and went out of the room.
 
 
 
After 2 hours of sleeping, you felt someone's poking your cheek. You slowly opened your eyes to see Myungdae poking you.
You rubbed your eyes and smiled. "You're awake already!"
"Ne noona! Sorry if I made you tired.." He pouted. You pinched his nose and giggled. "Are you hungry?" You asked.
Myungdae nodded his head. You stood up and offered your hand. "Come on! Let's eat!" You winked. He stood up and took your hand and the both of you went out of his room.
While walking on the hallway, you and Myungdae heard someone playing the guitar while singing.
"Oh?" You blinked, you recognized that song. *Nice voice...* You thought.
Myungdae looked at you. "Seems like hyung is playing the guitar and singing again. Wanna see him noona?"
You blinked at Myungdae. You already saw Myungsoo playing the guitar while singing and he's really good. You were amazed at how good he is and you wanted to see more.
Before you could say yes, Myungdae was now dragging you to where Myungsoo was.
 
 
Myungdae slowly opened the door and the two of you poked the both of your heads to it to see Myungsoo sitting down on a chair, his guitar on his lap and singing.
(Video- from the start upto 0:08 seconds only and stopped)
Myungdae dragged you inside, causing Myungsoo to stop and looked at the both of you. You looked away for not to met his eyes. But you admitted it, you got amazed by just a few seconds. His so perfect when playing the guitar plus, his handsome face. You really love guys who knows how to play the guitar.
 
"Hyung!" Myungdae called. Myungsoo raised his eyebrow at his brother. "What are you doing here?"
"Hyung! We just wanted to see you play the guitar and sing!" Myungdae sat beside Myungsoo. Myungsoo the hair of Myungdae and looked at you.
"Im done, are you hungry?" Myungsoo asked his brother, still looking at you. But you still, werent looking since you're looking the other way.
"Ne..let's eat hyung!" Myungdae said. Myungsoo smirked. "Why dont we order something from the delivery girl's restaurant?"
Now, you looked at him. It is still 5pm and you're work time there is not yet starting.
"But noona still needs to be here till 6pm. She cant go." Myungdae said while pouting. You nodded your head.
Myungsoo glared at his lil brother. "Shut up. Im hungry and I want to eat the food from their restaurant."
He then looked at you. "yah delivery girl, mind if you deliver something from us?"
Before you could open your mouth, Myungdae clapped his hands. "Why dont we just go to the restaurant hyung!!!" You blinked.
Myungsoo tapped his chin and smirked. "Sure"