Babysitting Myungdae, with the arrogant boy Part 1

My delivery girl

 

Suddenly, a tall man appeared in his back. Smirking.
You paused on your tracks. *OH NO*
 
 
"Noona! PPali! Let's play now!" Myungdae shouted that made you jumped a little while looking at the guy behind him.
Myungdae stepped forward and motioned his hands for you to come and walk faster.
You bit your lip and continued walking until you approached him.
Myungdae smiled widely and you gave him an awkward smile while patting his head. "Myungdae~ah, you looked so cheerful today" You said, trying to ignore the presence of his hyung at his back.
"Hmm! Because hyung will stay here in the mansion today!" Myungdae beamed.
*Oh my Gosh* You facepalmed yourself mentally. *This is not happening. This is not happening. This is not-*
Myungdae pointed his hyung and introduced him to you. "Noona, this is my hyung. Myungsoo hyung!"
You looked up at Myungsoo and you blinked when he offered his hand to you, while smirking.
*I never thought you'll be babysitting my lil bro, delivery girl.* Myungsoo evilly thought.
Myungdae got impatient and placed your hand on Myungsoo's and shook it. "Well, Hyung, this is Jiyeon noona!"
"I know." Myungsoo said, while still looking at you with a smirk.
Myungdae looked at his hyung, confused. "You know?"
"We're classmates." Myungsoo said. "And she's a delivery girl" He smirked again.
*Im really going to rip off your face if you smirk once more. And stop emphasizing that I am a delivery girl, gosh.* You irritatedly thought and yanked your hand off of him and gave Myungdae an awkward smile again.
"Really?? Noona and Hyung were classmates?" Myungdae got interested between you two.
You patted Myungdae's head. "Ne, ne, so Myungdae what should we do first? Play?" You asked, for the tension between you and Myungsoo to fall.
Myungdae looked at you, forgetting what had just made him interested, clapped his hands and said, "basketball! basketball!"
You giggled and pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo~ come on! Let's get your ball!" You offered your hand to him and he took it.
The both of you went inside while Myungsoo just watched the both of you.
 
 
 
*Myungdae likes her so much. This is bad.* Myungsoo thought. He knew that if Myungdae likes someone, especially if she's a girl, he'll thought that that girl would probably fit him. *I should make a move where Myungdae will start unliking her.* He went inside while tapping his chin.
 
 
 
 
After getting Myungdae's ball, you and Myungdae went to their basketball court and you watched him play.
You giggled when he made an attempt to shoot the ball but failed. (There's a small ring for Myungdae in the basketball court)
Suddenly, Myungdae scratched his hair in frustration. "When will I get to shoot the ball straight in the ring?" He pouted.
You giggled and approached him and ruffled his hair. "You're still  a baby, just try and try and I know you will succeed soon!" You winked.
Myungdae looked at you and gave you a warm smile and you smiled back.
 
 
 
Suddenly, the both of you heard a loud sound that seems to be a ball just went inside the ring.
The both of you looked up and saw it was Myungsoo who just shoot the ball. He fist pumped and yelled, "Yeahhh!!"
Myungdae clapped his hands in amazement. "Waa~ Hyung!!"
Myungsoo turned his head and smiled at Myungdae and gave him a thumbs up. Myungdae gave back a thumbs up.
*Wow, this is the first time I've seen that arrogant boy smiled like that. It seems different. It feels like that smile is from his heart.* You watched the two adorable Kim brothers.
Myungdae approached his hyung and hugged his waist. He looked up and asked, "Hyung, will you teach me?"
Myungsoo looked down at him and smiled while ruffling his hair. "Of course, im not busy. I can teach you now." He winked.
You felt your heart, beat a lot faster when you that smile and wink from Myungsoo that was given for his lil brother. He looks so adorable to his brother, but an evil to you anyway. You wish that he'll be just like that. But that's just your wish.
 
 
 
Soon, Myungsoo and Myungdae where playing already for almost an hour. They're both sweaty and tired.
You came out with a 2 bottles of cold water and towels. You saw the Kim brothers sitting down on the chairs.
You bent your knees and offered Myungdae one bottle and a towel. As he drinks his bottle, you put down the other bottle and towel on the side and put the towel on Myungdae's back.
Myungsoo looked at you and raised an eyebrow. *Wont she offer that to me?!*
You patted Myungdae's back and smiled. "There! Your sweats will be gone in a minute!"
"Thank you noona!" Myungdae smiled and continued drinking. You sat down on the floor and looked at Myungdae. Your hands felt the bottle and towel that you set aside.
"Oh.." You took it and bit your lip. You stood up and you faced Myungsoo and pushed to him the bottle and towel.
"Here, go drink it and put a towel on" You offered.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took the bottle and the towel.
You pouted and turned your head to Myungdae. *Pssh, cant he say Thank You?!*
 
 
Suddenly, Myungsoo's phone rang. He took his phone out and answered it.
"Honey!!! Where are you? Are you busy?" A sudden whine came out and he held out the phone and looked at the caller id. He rolled his eyes and put it back on his ear.
"Yah! Stop whining! I'll be deaf soon!"
"Hihi, mianhae honey! I was just asking if where are you and if you're busy! We should plan on what we'll do on Christmas!"
"Let's talk about that tomorrow. I'm taking care of my brother today." He looked at his brother and you who keeps on giggling and talking about something. He raised an eyebrow and looked away.
"Tomorrow? Ill be going in your apartment and let's talk about it there."
"Yeah sure."
"Ok, I'll hung up now Honey. I love you."
"Yeah yeah, love you too" Then Myungsoo hung up.
He put his phone back and looked around. You and Myungdae where nowhere to be seen anymore.
He raised again an eyebrow. *Where are they?!*

I just made a tumblr account again.  I deactivated my account before. If you want to follow me, here: naamuu.tumblr.com
OMG the SHUT UP FLOWER BOY BAND. the way Myungsoo acts in the SUFBB seems to be a bad boy uh? He's so handsome omg!!!!!! 
tumblr_lyntp9QCZI1qd6ajbo1_500.gif