Growing pissed

My delivery girl

 

"Myungdae~ah, are you done? come out faster!" Myungsoo keeps on knocking on Myungdae's room, impatient.
"Aish.. hyung is really impatient.." Myungdae scratched his hair and looked at you. You smiled and mouthed 'It's okay'."Neh, hyung! We're coming out!" Myungdae shouted.
Myungdae opened the door and you were stunned at how handsome Myungsoo was. He was wearing this.
Myungsoo looked at you and raised his eyebrow. *Why is she staring at me?* Then he looked at Myungdae.
"Myungdae~ah, are you trying to copy my suit?" He chuckled. Myungdae pouted.
"This jacket and your jacket isnt the same hyung." Myungdae said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and carried Myungdae.
"Shut up, now let's go." He said.
You followed the two behind. *The two of them looks so perfect. They're so lucky..* You sighed. *They're both handsome..rich..lucky..*
 
Then suddenly, you bumped into someone's back. You rubbed your forehead and looked up to see who it was.
Myungsoo turned and raised his eyebrow. "Dont you have eyes? You kept on bumping to me." He said.
You made a face. "S-S-Sorry." You said. *Aish there..URGH*
Myungsoo smirked. "Finally, you learned how to say sorry."
You looked away. Myungdae tugged on your jumper. You looked down at him.
"Noona, you will feel cold, where's your jacket?" He asked.
"Oh? I went here without a jacket. Dont worry, noona's fine without it." You smiled at him.
"Come on, let's go inside now." Myungsoo said as he went inside his car, in the driver's seat.
You opened the passenger's door, "Go inside Myungdae."
Myungdae went inside and as soon as you will close the door, he stopped it.
You looked at him and tilted your head. "Do you need something Myungdae?"
"Sit here with me noona!" He said. You blinked. Myungsoo looked at Myungdae and to you.
"Yah, Myungdae, delivery girl will sit at the back." Myungsoo said. You nodded your head. "But I want to sit with noona!"Myungdae whined.
"Aish! Stop whining Myungdae" Myungsoo grew pissed.
"Myungdae~ah, your brother will get mad. I'll be sitting at the back, okay?" You said, with a soft tone. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.
"But noona, I want to sit with you here.." Myungdae taps the chair.
"Aish, arasseo. Delivery girl, sit with him so we can go now!" Myungsoo said. You blinked.
"Are you sure?" You asked. Myungsoo glared at you.
"A-Arasseo.." You widely opened the door and sat on the chair, you carried Myungdae and sat him in your lap.
Myungdae began clapping his hands and he brightened up. "Joha! Joha! Let's go now hyung!" He said.
Myungsoo cant help it but to smile at his lil brother's cuteness. He ruffled his hair and started driving.
*I think he has a weak spot when it comes to his little brother.* You thought.
 
 
Soon, the three of you arrived at the restaurant at exactly 6pm.
You hopped out with Myungdae, as Myungsoo followed the both of you.
You opened the door and entered the restaurant, you were greeted by the owner.
You bowed 90 degrees. "Annyeonghaseyo Imo." You smiled and she smiled back.
"Just in time for the work Jiyeon" She said. "You brought customers?" She asked.
You looked at Myungdae and at your back, Myungsoo and to the owner, "Ne."
You bowed again, "I'll bring them to an empty table and start working."
You then took Myungdae and Myungsoo to an empty table. They sat and you left them to get the menu.
You went back and gave the menu to Myungsoo. He ordered for Samgyeopsal, Bulgogi and a kimbap for the two of them already.
"Noona, i also want an orange juice." Myungdae said. You smiled and nodded.
You went at the counter and told the owner for the orders as she ordered you to bring this to table this and that.
 
"Hyung, dont you think noona is pretty?" Myungdae asked his brother.
Myungsoo looked at his brother with a WHAT-THE-F look.
Myungdae made a face. "Come on hyung, just a yes or a no."
"Myungdae, if you like that delivery girl, then wait for yourself to grew older and go confess to her." Myungsoo said.
"But hyung, I want him for you.." Myungdae said.
"LOL, Myungdae~ah, I have Woori." Myungsoo said as he shook his finger in front of Myungdae.
Myungdae pouted. "But I dont-"
Myungdae was cut when you arrived with their orders. You smiled and placed the food one by one on their table.
Myungdae smiled at you and thanked you. While Myungsoo just stared at the delicious food on the table.
You will almost leave them when Myungsoo called you.
"Yah, delivery girl, can you get me a glass of water?" He asked. You blinked, he ordered for an apple juice, why does he need a water?
"Neh, I'll be back." You said and left.
Myungsoo and Myungdae started eating when you arrived again with the glass of water.
You bowed and will almost leave when Myungsoo called you again. "Delivery girl, get me tissues." You blinked at him.You looked at the table, and there were no tissues left. *We always make sure that every table has a tissue? Hmmm..*You nodded your head. You went back again and gave him the tissues.
"wait, delivery girl, my glass is empty, refill it with water again." He ordered.
Your jaw dropped. You took his glass and stomped your feet to get him a new glass of water.
*OH MY.. he's a customer Jiyeon, calm yourself.* You thought as you went back to their table and gave him his water.
"Wait, again, delivery girl, Myungdae's face a mess already. Get him tissues." Myungsoo ordered again.
You breathed in and out loudly and looked at Myungdae. Yeah, he's face is a mess already. So, you dont have a choice but to get tissues for him. But you're growing pissed already by Myungsoo's orders. Right, he's a customer but you are now thinking that he's doing it on purpose. 
 
Myungsoo smirked as he noticed that you were already growing pissed. *Let me see when will you explode..*
You went back and looked at Myungdae. Myungdae looked at you with his messy face.
"Aigoo~ Myungdae~ah, your face is so messy!" You said and giggled. You wiped his face with the tissue to remove the mess.
Myungsoo looked at you. *Is she not pissed? Why does she still smile when she's pissed already?*
"There! You're face is clean again!" You said and smiled. "Thank you noona!!"
"Ne, enjoy eating!" You said and looked at Myungsoo with an expressionless face. "Enjoy eating." You bowed and left. Myngsoo blinked. *What the?!*
 
 
Soon, the two brother's were done eating. Myungdae gave you a hug before leaving.
"Have a safe trip!" You said and waved your hand at Myungdae. Myungdae smiled. "See you tomorrow noona!"
"Come on Myungdae! Faster!" Myungsoo called his brother.
"Aish, Ne hyung!!" Myungdae waved his hand again before entering Myungsoo's car.
You smiled and watched them leave but then you remember how Myungsoo ordered this and that to you and you grew pissed again.
*Did he really need those? Or he's doing it on purpose?* You sighed heavily and went inside to continue working.