Babysitting Myungdae, with the arrogant boy Part 2

My delivery girl

 

It is your last day of being a babysitter to Myungdae. And for the last few days, good thing Myungsoo didnt show up to annoy you.
It's really cold today and Christmas is a lot nearer!
You were wearing a blue blouse, jeans and a black thick jacket to prevent the coldness. And now you are on your way to the Kim's mansion.
 
While walking down on the street, your phone suddenly rang. You took it and answered it.
"Yoboseyo?"
"Jiyeon~ah.." Sunggyu's soft melodic voice greeted you.
"Oppa!"
"It's your last day of being a babysitter right?"
You smiled widely. "Neh~"
"Can I pick you up later? Let's have dinner, i'll pick Ricky too!"
"Hmm.. sure, oh, youre calling my baby Ricky? Hmf!"
Sunggyu chuckled. "Well, Changhyun wants me too call him that."
"Hmf.. arasseo, see you later bye bye bestie!"
"Bye bye!" Then he hung up.
 
Soon, you're now in the front of the Kim's mansion and you were greeted by a black car and Myungdae was there standing beside it.
You smiled widely and waved your hands. "Myungdae~ah!!!"
Myungdae turned his head and ran to you. "Noona!!!!"
You bent down to catch him and hugged him. "Are you going somewhere?" You asked.
Myungdae looked at you and smiled, he nodded. Then he pointed at the car. You looked up and saw Myungsoo entering the driver's seat.
*Oh yeah, that's his car.* You thought and looked again at Myungdae. "Where?"
"We're going to Lotte World noona! Since it's your last day to babysit me, I requested hyung to take us in the Lotte World!" Myungdae said.
"M-Mwo? We're going with your brother?" You were shocked. *Oh no..*
"Hmm!" Myungdae brightly replied.
"Yah! Come on now! Ppali!" Myungsoo shouted as he poked his head from the car. "Come on noona! Let's go!" Myungdae held your wrist and dragged you to the car.
"I..I'll seat the back." You said to Myungdae. Myungdae frowned. "Noona, sit with me! A maid is sitting there at the back!" He said.
You pouted and just obeyed him.
As you opened the passenger's seat, you saw Myungsoo just raised his brow up. You shrugged. "Noona will sit with me again, no buts!" Myungdae said and pulled me to the sit. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and just waved it off.
You looked back and saw one of the maids, her name is Daeyoung. And beside her were bags, probably Myungdae's stuffs in case he needs to change clothes or something.
 
While driving, Myungsoo kept on stealing glances at you. You were looking straight in the road while caressing Myungdae's cheeks. He is sleeping in your lap.
*Aish. this kid, why does he always wants this delivery girl to sit here in the passenger's seat. I always only let Woori or Myungdae to sit here. Now she's one.* Myungsoo thought.
And as he stole a glance again at you, your eyes were closed already and your head is tilted at the side. He softened. *She really looks peaceful and beautiful when sleeping...* He blinked once and slapped his hand on the steering wheel, causing for the maid at the back to jump a little. *Why am I always being captivated by her face?!*
 
 
Soon, you now arrived Lotte World. Myungdae keeps on jumping up and down, and this has been making you, Myungsoo and the maid, Daeyoung to giggle at his cuteness.
"What ride should we ride first hyung?" Myungdae asked his brother as he tugged on his sleeves. Myungsoo then carried his brother and smiled. "Carousel!" Myungdae clapped his hands. "Come on!!!!!!" He shouted and they headed to the carousel, with you and Daeyoung following behind them.
The 4 of you ride the carousel and Myungdae seems to be having so much fun with his brother. You were riding on another horse behind them with Daeyoung. You watched the two Kim's happy moments. You cant help but to smile at how adorable they are.
Daeyoung tapped you on the shoulder, you looked at her and saw her smiling widely. You blinked in confusion. "Jiyeon-ssi, they looked so adorable right?" She asked. You nodded. Then she sighed. "Young master Myungsoo is so handsome..." She started fantasizing. *Oh great, an admirer..* You thought. You just looked again at the Kims. "Aren't you glad that you met Sir Myungsoo?" She asked again. You gave her a WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT look. She gasped. "Aren't you attracted by his handsome face?" She asked again. "It's not that Im not attracted.." You hugged the pole of the horse. "..it's just that I'm not glad that I met that guy." You said. "Why?" She asked again. "Long story. He's my classmate and probably my enemy" You said. "E-enemy?!" She gasped again. You looked at her and nodded. Soon, the ride stopped.
 
"Ahh.. my head is aching.." Myungdae pouted as he touched his forehead. You bent down and touched his forehead. "Why is it aching Myungdae-ah?" Myungdae shook his head and said, "I dont know noona.." He was about to cry when Myungsoo also bent down on his level. "Are you okay kiddo?" He asked. Myungdae controlled his tears as if he doesnt want his brother to see him crying. "My head is aching hyung." He said. "Do you want to rest first?" Myungsoo asked, Myungdae nodded. "Let me take you to the car.." Myungdae stopped him and said, "No, our ticket will be wasted." He said, pouting. "What should we do? It'll get worst if we still ride." Myungsoo said. "Go ride with noona and I'll be with the maid in the fast food restaurant to rest." Myungdae held your wrist. You blinked. *W-What are you doing Myungdae?* Myungsoo looked at you. "With her?" He asked. Myungdae nodded. You gulped. *Oh no.. dont say ok.. dont say ok.. dont say-*
 
 
 
Myungsoo smirked and said, "Okay"