Not having fun or having fun with Myungsoo?

My delivery girl

 

You and Myungsoo were now walking to find what ride to ride next. You were walking behind him. You were arguing in your mind whether to talk to him and asked why did he just said okay or just be quiet and just follow him.
Myungsoo was walking cooly, with his hands in his pocket. You can see girls cheking him out. You made a face. *If you only knew how arrogant that guy is.*
Myungsoo looked back at you and he raised an eyebrow. You stopped walking and looked at him.
"Yah delivery girl, can you walk faster?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.
Myungsoo pointed somewhere and said, "We'll ride that."
You looked at where he was pointing and gulped. *R-Roller Coaster?!*
Myungsoo smirked as he saw you getting nervous.
"C-can we ride something e-else?" You stuttered as you looked again at him.
Myungsoo tilted his head and had a teasing pout on his face and shook his head. "Na-uh.. I want to ride that roller coaster."
"But-"
"No Buts! Come on!" He then started walking to queue in the line for that ride.
*Aish! stubborn!* You angrily thought and just followed him to queue in the line
 
Soon, it was you and his turn to ride the roller coaster. He sat down excitedly and you decided to sit behind him since you knew he wouldnt like you at his side.
But before you could sit down behind, he called you. "Yah delivery girl! Hurry up and sit here!"
You blinked and poked your head. "I will sit here?" You pointed at the empty seat next to him. He nodded with a smirk.
You awkwardly sat down next to him. You gulped. *I dont really like riding scary rides* You looked straight. Myungsoo glanced at you and he can see that you were nervous. *This would be fun!* He thought
The ride soon started. You gulped more and closed your eyes. You held on Myungsoo's hand tightly. Myungsoo looked at your hand with his and to you, and he kinda felt an electricity.
"Y-Yah.. Why are you holding me?" He asked. "I-I..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
You didnt finished your sentence as the ride started looping around the loops. And you held Myungsoo's hand tighter.
 
It was a hella scary moment for you during the ride, while it was like the happiest moment for Myungsoo that he can see the looks on your face, the looks that it seems like you will nearly die. But he was confused as to why he felt an electricity rushed inside him when you're holding his hand.
"Urgh.. I think im going to puke.." You muttered. "Yah delivery girl, let's ride bump car!" He pointed at the ride. You looked at it and sighed. *Atleast it's not a roller coaster or viking or jungle log jam* You thought.
 
Meanwhile, Myungdae and Daeyoung sitting down on the benches. "Young Master Myungdae, I thought you're head is aching?" Daeyoung asked. Myungdae looked up at her and back to what he was playing. "My head is not aching." He giggled. *I just want hyung and noona to have fun* He thought.
 
You were riding on a pink car while Myungsoo was riding on a blue car. Soon, the cars all started moving and you were happily riding on your car. Then suddenly, someone bumped your car causing you to threw your body forward and backward, good thing you're wearing a seatbelt. You poked your head and saw Myungsoo smirking. "Byeeum delivery girl." He then turned but then he bumped again to your car. "Oww~" Your body were threw forward and backwards again. *AISH!* You will almost turn so that you can go away from that bastard but then he bumped into your car again. "Yaaah!!!" You yelled but he was jus laughing and drove away. You grew furious so you instantly followed his car and then you bumped into him. "Oww~" Myungsoo felt the bumped and his body threw forward and backward. He saw you laughing. *Oh so you do want to play uh?!* He angrily thought and turned his wheel and followed your car. You were laughing as you were driving away. "That bastard. Should I bum- AHHH" You were bumped again by a car. You poked your head and saw Myungsoo laughing. "YAH!" You yelled and turned your wheel to bumped into him and immediately ran away. "YAH!" Myungsoo yelled and followed you too. And from the whole 5minutes in the bump car ride, it seems like only you and Myungsoo were on the floor,, ignoring the other riders. You both keep on bumping each other.
 
After the ride, you kept on laughing because you were the last one to bump into him. Myungsoo keeps on rolling his eyes as you both exited the ride. "That was fun!" You said. Myungsoo rolled again his eyes. "What's so fun delivery girl? You just gave me a back ache!" He said. You pouted and rolled your eyes. Good thing he cant see you since you were walking in front of him.
You spun around and looked at Myungsoo with a worried face. Myungsoo just looked at you. "Should we check Myungdae? Im worried." You said. Myungsoo blinked. *She's too concern to Myungdae..* He cant believe at the fact that you're too worried, if it's Woori, she wouldnt even dare to ask Myungdae is he's okay when Myungdae said his head is aching. 
You wave your hand in front of him. "Yah!" He snapped and blinked. "Let's go to Myungdae." You said. Myungsoo nodded his head and started walking. You tilted your head and shrugged.
 
"YAH MYUNGDAE! How come your head isnt aching!! You just lied!!" Myungsoo yelled in annoyance when he spotted Myungdae playing on his gameboy and was laughing hard. Myungdae pouted and was about to cry when you bent down and held his shoulder. You looked up at Myungsoo. "Yah! Why are you shouting? You're scaring him!" You said and looked at Myungdae. "Myungdae~ah, dont worry. It's okay." You smiled. Myungsoo furrowed his brows and just watched you, calming down Myungdae. "Noona, im really sorry. I just want hyung and you to have fun" He said. You bit your bottom lip. "Myungdae-ah, this day is for you why did you want me and your brother to only have the fun?" You asked. Myungdae looked up to his brother who was furrowing his brows and bit his bottom lip. You shook your head and smiled. "Dont worry, noona is not mad." You assured him. Myungdae hugged you. "Thank you noona.." Myungsoo cant help but to smile at the adorable scene. He took his phone out and took a picture of you and Myungdae hugging each other. He quickly hid his phone when you and Myungdae pulled away from the hug. "Hyung, mianhae.." Myungdae looked up at his hyung. Myungsoo smiled and ruffled his hair. "Just dont lie ever again. Come on! Let's take the last ride and go home!" He said and they both started walking, hand in hand.
 
You smiled while watching the two. *I wonder why Myungdae wants me and that stubborn bastard guy to have fun?* You thought and suddenly, Daeyoung elbowed you. You looked at her and she was smiling widely. "How's the little date with Sir Myungsoo?" She asked. Your jaw dropped. "It wasnt a-"
"I saw him taking a picture of you a while ago." She said and started walking, leaving you behind.
"W-What?" You asked, dumbly.

 tumblr_lz30eaREnS1qleq22o1_500.gif 
Hihihi Myungyeon moments starting hihihi
 
and btw, i started a new fic. I hope you guys can check it out ;P