Your First,ex,Boyfriend

My delivery girl

 

Two days had passed, and babysitting Myungdae was just so fine. And you were glad that he's being so nice to you.
It was still 7am, you still have 2 hours left before going to the mansion.
"I should cook breakfast first for Changhyun." You smiled and went to your kitchen.
You opened the fridge, and glad there are still lots of food.
You cooked pancake and prepared an orange juice for the drinks.
After cooking, you went to wake up Ricky.
 
 
"Changhyun~ah, wake up now. Breakfast is ready." You tapped his legs.
He groaned and flipped his body to the other side and murmured, "noona, still. early."
You pouted and continueued tapping his legs. "Come one lazy , wake up now.."
Ricky lazily sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Noona.. why are you so early?"
You tapped your chin and smiled. "I guess Im just excited to babysit Myungdae"
Ricky pouted. "I guess you like him more than me now."
You looked at him and chuckled. You ruffled his hair. "Aigoo~ is my baby getting jealous?"
Ricky shook his head and stood up.
You followed him while giggling.
 
 
 
"Noona, how's Myungdae look like?" Ricky asked.
"He's adorable, just like you when you're a baby too!" You tried to pinch his cheeks but he moved away. You pouted.
"Noona, im not a baby anymore you know and I told you to call me Ricky, it sounds cooler than Changhyun!" He said, patting his chest as if he was a man already.
You rolled your eyes. "Whatever Changhyun" You giggled. "Aish! Noona!"
 
 
"Noona, it's been 2 years since you last have a boyfriend, don't you think you need one again?" Ricky asked again.
Thoughts of you and your first, ex, boyfriend, Yoo SeungHo, came to your mind. You suddenly remembered all those days, weeks, months, or years with him, with happy moments. He is such a sweet, perfect boyfriend to you. Until he suddenly said that he'll broke up with you since he'll go abroad to continue his studies, he doesnt know that if you will continue to have a relationship with is good since a long distance relationship is hard. That was really a stupid reason though. He said dont cry for him, that you can find a better guy than him.
Your eyes started watering but you wiped it away. You faced Ricky and smiled.
Ricky felt bad for asking it. He knew you dont want to talk about it. SeungHo was really a good boyfriend to you and a good hyung for Ricky. 
"Im sorry.. noona.." Ricky suddenly apologized. You shook your head and smiled.
"Past is past Changhyun." You said.
Well, Ricky wanted to ask that question and add some more, since Sunggyu just confessed to him that he likes you. But Ricky decided to just shut his mouth for a while and will just ask the question again sooner or later.
 
 
 
You looked at the clock and it says 8:30am. "oh? Why is time so fast?"
You asked yourself and hurried, getting your shoulder bag and putting your rubber shoes.
You wore a blue jumper with a white shirt. Since Myungdae said he likes blue, you decided to wear a blue one. And guess what? Your clothes is kinda fashionable today, or somehow, girly. It's the only clothes that is branded that you had and was glad that it was blue. *I bet Myungdae will really like this!* You beamed.
You headed to the front door. "Changhyun~ah, im going"
Ricky looked at you. "Woah~ Noona, it's my first time seeing you wearing that jumper again"
You looked at him and beamed. "And im glad it still fits on me, this has been with me for almost 3 years"
Ricky chuckled. "Take care noona! You should wear clothes like that more often!"
You beamed. "Bye bye!"
 
 
 
 
 
Soon, you are now at the mansion and ring the door bell.
The securities let you in and you were greeted by Myungdae. 
"Noona!!!" He was standing in front of their door.
You waved your hand and shouted his name while walking towards him. "Myungdae~ah!!!"
 
 
Suddenly, a tall man appeared in his back. Smirking.
You paused on your tracks. *OH NO*