Break Up

My delivery girl

THIS IS IT ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ  LOL

 


 

Days passed by and Woori felt so much more distant from Myungsoo. She keeps on trying to be clingy but Myungsoo would sometimes shrugged her off or will try to excuse himself for something. She's so confused right now and also afraid at the same time.
 
It was Sunday morning and Woori came into Myungsoo's apartment secretly. She knew Myungsoo would still be sleeping at this time. She tiptoed and opened the door. (Myungsoo gave her a spare key.)
She looked around and suspected that he was really still sleeping. She clicked her tounge and removed her heels as she headed to his room.
She slowly twisted the door knob and peeked inside. There her boyfriend was, lying his stomach flat on his bed. The pillows are almost all lying on the floor, and his blanket was scattered everywhere. His wife beater was kinda pulled up, flashing his perfect abs. She giggled and went it, knowing that her boyfriend was a heavy sleeper.
 
She took a long look at his angelic sleeping face and admired him. *We should have fun today!*
She bent down on her knees and shook Myungsoo in his shoulder. He groaned and flipped his body to the other side.
Woori stood up and pouted. "Dont want to wake up uh?" She then sat down on his back and bounced up and down. "Wake up Honey!!! Wake Up! Wake Up!!" She yelled cutely making Myungsoo to groaned louder for her to hear.
Woori chuckled and stood up and looked at him. "Myungsoo~ah! Let's have fun today!"
Myungsoo took the pillow beside him and covered his face and mumbled something. "Ijsakm stildadak sleepuduyy"
 
She shook him once more and Myungsoo gave up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What do you want?"
She smiled and clasped both of her hands. "Let's have a date today! Pleaseeuuu~~~"
He nodded and stood up. "Go take a shower now babyyy~~" She motioned him to the shower. Myungsoo nodded as he took his towel.
She walked out of his room and yelled, "I'll make breakfast for you babe!"
 
 
☻ᴥ☻ 
 
 
After the breakfast, Myungsoo took out his car key and went to his car with Woori. They both went inside his car and drove off.
"Where do you want to go?" Myungsoo asked. Woori pursed her lips together and think. *Where should we go? Uhh....*
"How about Myungdong? Let's have fun there!" She clapped her hands like a kid. Myungsoo smiled and thought she's being a cutie pie again. "Arasseo!" He replied and drove to the destination.
 
Once they arrived, they started walking down the streets, eyeing each shops and drooled at the small food shops they passed by. And when they gave up, they entered an ice cream parlor and bought their ice creams. After that, they walked hand in hand again and get inside on some shops.
 
They entered a varsity jacket shop and eyed each jackets. Woori came running into a maroon varsity couple jackets and called Myungsoo.
"Myungsoo~ah!! Let's buy this!" She said.  Myungsoo looked at it and raised an eyebrow, "couple jackets?"
amor-casal-couple-letter-jacket-love-Fav
Woori nodded and held both of the jackets and smiled. "Let's buy this and wear it!" She ran to the counter to pay for it. Myungsoo chuckled and followed behind.
 

 
 
After that, they were now both wearing the jackets. They looked so cute together and some people were looking at them in envy. Woori smiled and hugged Myungsoo's arms as Myungsoo smiled down at her. *You're making it more so hard for me Woori~ah..*
 
Sun came down and it was now the moon that's giving light for everyone, Woori dragged Myungsoo into a restaurant for them to eat their dinner. They both ordered their favorite delicious foods and ate it like there's no tomorrow. "This is awesomely delicious!" Woori exclaimed and continued eating. She poked on her food and put it near to Myungsoo's lips.
He blinked and looked at Woori and mouthed 'Have some'. Myungsoo playfully rolled his eyes and smiled and ate it. She chuckled and continued eating.
 
After that, Woori suggested for them to go to  Cheonggyecheon Park and Myungsoo drove there.
Seouls-Cheonggyecheon-River-1.jpg
 
Once they arrived, Woori smiled widely as she felt the wind breeze and looked around. There were no much people, and some where just couples like them. Woori took Myungsoo's wrist and they both walked slowly beside the river.
Woori was keeping a sad smile and Myungsoo noticed it when he glanced at her. *Is something wrong with Woori?*
 
Woori stopped walking and faced Myungsoo with her sad smile. Myungsoo blinked at her. "Myungsoo~ah, I have a lots of fun today!"
Myungsoo softened and nodded with a smile. Woori took a deep breath and forced herself not to cry. "Myungsoo~ah.. I think we should break up."
Myungsoo's eyes widened. His heart beat stopped. *W-What is she saying?* "W-What are you-"
"I think we should.." Woori said, not looking at him since her tears are threatening to fall already.
 
Myungsoo held both of her shoulders and lifted her chin up to face him. He saw those watery eyes from her and sadly looked at her. "Why are you saying this Woori~ah?"
Woori sniffed and looked straightly in his eyes. "I...I just think this is right.. I think we should break up.. I think you dont love me anymore..."
There goes her tears.. she's crying now. Myungsoo doesnt know what to do or what to think. He thought this was great but felt so bad at the same time.
He hugged Woori tightly and buried his face on her neck.
"Myungsoo~ah, I dont know why I felt so much distant with you when I came back.. I dont know what's the reason... but I guess this is the right decision.." Woori muttered. He hugged him more tightly as if he doesnt want to let her go.
 
Woori pushed herself away from him and looked up at him with her puffy eyes. "I'm just glad you became my boyfriend. If it's because of a new girl that's why Im feeling so much distance around you, well i guess i dont think we should continue our relationship.."
 
Myungsoo looked at her, his eyes were teary now too, he felt so much guilt. She doesn't know anything. She doesnt know that he is inlove with another girl. And she's being understanding. "Woori~ah.."
Woori smiled at him. "I know I should be mad.. I should be hitting you.. I should yelling how I hate you so much right now because you are being a jerk since the day i came back.. but that wouldnt change anything right? Let's say... your ex girlfriend here is just so understanding-"
Myungsoo surprised her with a sudden bear hug and cried. "I'm really sorry Woori.. I'm really sorry...." Woori cried even more but smiled and hugged him back. *If it's because of a new girl, she then really will be the next lucky girl Myungsoo will have... and thank you for the last day..*
 
 
 

 
okay.. i think this .. but i dont know.. watchu think? i dont want Woori to became a crazy because she broke up with him so... i made her being an understanding person even though she's still clueless why he's being distant hahahaha but of course, if that happens, every girls would think it's because of a girl right? puahahahaha but i think this broke up since this wont really happen in real life. if a couple broke up they would be like cursing at each other, yelling they hated each other so much right? BWAHAHAHH okay okay... i dont know.. just enjoy and comment a lot!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!