Busy Saturday

My delivery girl

 

As the week passed by, you were always being distracted by Myungsoo's glares.
Even though you were not looking back at him, you knew that he was glaring at you. You can feel it.
When you once turned back, you saw his deadly glares. And this scared you.
But the good thing was, he wasnt approaching you to make some scandal or something. (haha scandal lol)
Yeah, he was trying to approach you, but everytime he tries, the professor would always come in that will make him to go back in his seat. And you always thank your professor for coming at the right time.
 
 
 
 
~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~
 
Today was now Saturday and you have to work all day today.
"Changhyun~ah, you sure you're okay alone?" You asked your brother who was watching tv on the sala.
"Yeah noona.. Im already old to take care of myself you know." He replied.
You chuckled. "Yeah I know, Im just worried."
Ricky looked at you and he raised an eyebrow. "Noona, what's up with the outfit?"
You looked at yourself in the mirror. "What? It's comfortable."
"It's not nice." Ricky said as he turned his head again to the tv. "You should buy new girly clothes when your paycheck arrive."
You rolled your eyes. "I wont buy useless stuffs and I need to pay for our rent, bill and buy foods that we need you know"
"Whatever noona.." Ricky replied.
You approached him and hit his head.
"NOONAAA!!!"
"Hmf! Im going now!" You said as you put on your shoes and left the apartment.
 
 
 
 
 
~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~
 
"Yah..Myungdae.." Myungsoo called his brother who was playing his ball.
"Waeyo Hyung?" Myungdae asked in a cute voice as he bounced his ball on the floor.
"That's not the right way to play on your ball you know." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and approached his brother.
Myungsoo got the ball from Myungdae's hands and bounced it on the floor in a proper way. "This is the way you bounce it okay?" He then give again the ball to Myungdae.
Myungdae tried but he failed again.
Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and went to the sala. He slammed his body on the couch as he turned the channels of the tv.
"This is so boring! Darn it." He cursed under his breath.
Then, suddenly, his phone rang. He took it and answered it.
"Yeoboseyo?" He asked.
"Honey, why aren't you at your apartment?" Woori asked over the phone..
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Because im not there"
"Pff. Where are you?"
"At home."
"Babysitting?"
"Yeah."
"Aish~ Why do you have to babysit today? I want you to go with me today.."
"But I cant go. Just go on your own."
"I wanna visit the restaurant!"
"Just visit it on your own!"
"No! I wanted to visit it with you!"
"Tsk. Woori, dont be such  whiny girl"
"Im not whining you arrogant boy!"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Whatever"
"Im going there now."
"Arasseo." Then he hung p the phone.
"Such a whiny girlfriend" He threw his phone on the other couch and focused again on the tv.
 
 
 
  
 
~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~  
 
"Jiyeon~ah, good thing you're back from delivering the food. Can you help me to serve this to table number 11 and 16?" The owner of the restaurant said.
"Of course Imo! And this is the payment for the delivery.." You handed her the money and got the trays of food and served it to number 11 and 16.
"Here's your order ma'am.."
"Here's your order sir.."
 
 
 
It's been so busy today in the restaurant. Customers keep on coming in and out.
And you already delivered foods to almost 10 houses today.
"Wow, this day is so busy!" You said as you approached the ringing phone.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Neh, this is Inspirit restaurant, What would you like to order ma'am?" You asked.
"Ah neh, I want to order 3 bulgogi"
"Is that all ma'am?"
"Neh"
"What's your address ma'am?"
"--------------------------------"
"Ne, Kamsahamnida. We'll be there after 30 minutes."
"Thank You."
Then you hung up the phone, you shouted for the order and waited for it.
Once it was finished, you got it and went outside and rode on the motorcycle and headed to the house.
 
 
 
 
 
~o~o~O~O~O~O~O~O~o~o~
"You really like the food there uh?" Myungsoo asked as he Woori's hair who was seating beside him.
"The foods in that restaurant was really delicious!" Woori said. She was hugging Myungsoo.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes.
"I really wanted to visit the restaurant with you, instead of just ordering and deliver it." Woori pouted.
Myungsoo looked at his girlfriend. He touched Woori's pouting lips. "Stop pouting or else.." He winked.
Woori playfully hit him and giggled. "You're so naughty!"
"Mwo?!" Myungsoo then started tickling her side.
"Yah! Hahahaha!" Woori kept on laughing.
Myungsoo stopped tickling her when he saw Myungdae at their front.
"Oh Myungdae.." Woori cleared and sat straight.
"Myungsoo hyung..can you teach me how to threw the ball on the basket?" He said as he showed the ball to his hyung.
"Myungdae~ah.. im busy here. Just play on your own." Myungsoo dusted his shirt.
Myungdae stomped on his feet and started crying.
"Yah! Myungdae-ah! Yah!" Myungsoo made a face on his brother. "Aish!!!"
Myungsoo approached his brother and carried him. "Stop crying. Dont show your weak side on your noona!"
Myungdae stopped crying and looked at Woori.
Woori just smiled at Myungdae. * kid!* She thought.
Myungdae doesnt really like Woori, as Woori doesnt like Myungdae.
Myungdae sniffed and looked at his hyung. "Mianhae hyung"
"It's okay little boy." Myungsoo ruffled his hair and put him down.
"Im going to my room.." Myungdae said as he was now standing on the floor again.
"arasseo, ill call you when the food arrive." Myungsoo said as he patted Myungdae's .
Myungsoo then sat down again beside Woori and wrapped his arms on her.
Woori leaned his head on Myungsoo's shoulder. "You shouldnt had agreed on babysitting today.."
"I cant, or else they will cut my card." He said. Woori pouted.
 
 
 
Then suddenly the door bell rang.
"Oh, maybe that's the food!" Woori clapped her hands.
Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and stood up. "I'll get it"
Woori looked up at him and nodded.
 
 
 
Myungsoo went outside and approached their gate as he heard the door bell kept on ringing.
"Aish cant you wait?!!!" Myungsoo muttered as he walked.
Once he opened the gate, he widened his eyes from seeing the familiar girl.
And then his shocked face was now replaced with a smirk. "You"