Worst Day

My delivery girl

The rest of your day has been worst. Worst that you always felt someone was staring at you. Giving you, maybe, deadly glares as you knew who the person was.

This irritates you. You dont always give a damn of people looking at you. But this was different. But you were glad he wasnt making any scenes that will make you say sorry to him or make you more annoyed.

You always put your head down the whole rest of your day in the class.

 

 

You were now heading to the restaurant where you are working.

*Im glad the class is over without his annoying presence in front of my face* You started running on your way to your work.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yah~ You're so clingy!" Myungsoo said in annoyance as his girlfriend keeps on wrapping his arms on Myungsoo's shoulder.

Woori pouted and looked at Myungsoo. "What's bothering you honey?! Why do you have those angry face?" She pokes Myungsoo's cheeks.

Myungsoo held her hand and glared at her. "I told you go away. Stop being clingy"

Woori removed her hands off at Myungsoo's shoulder and stomped on her feet.

"What's bothering you arrogant boy!" She shouted. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

Flashback:

Myungsoo was glaring at your back for the rest of the class. He's thinking of a strategy on how to approach you and say sorry to him. 

And as he glared at you from head to toe from your back, he started judging you.

*How did she entered this university? Just by looking at her, she's not a rich girl. Aish. Damn that girl, she doesnt really have a taste. She's not normal, I guess. A normal girl who sees me will start fantasizing, spazzing and shouting my name. Ha! Yeah that's a normal girl. But what's with her? Am I not that handsome?! Duh~* He rolled his eyes and stared at your back.

When you turned your head as the student at your back tapped your shoulder to ask for something, Myungsoo just stared at you.

He blinked twice. *But she got a pretty... face. She can be a queenka... yah L. stop fantasizing with her face!* He facepalmed his self.

*Aish. This is annoying. I should make a plan on how to make her say sorry to the kingka L!* He thought and fist pump making some girls looked at him and thought he was cute and started spazzing.

-end of flashback-

 

 

"Yah! I dont like to go to that restaurant and i will not go there to just eat. Let's just order for it!" Myungsoo said.

"But I really wanted to visit that restaurant! My mom always told me that the restaurant was great. So let's visit it too! So that you can also wave off that thing that's making you like that!" Woori crossed her arms.

Myungsoo sighed in annoyance. "Go on your own. Im not in the mood!"

Woori stomped her feet. "FINE!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and started walking on his way home.

Woori just watched him in disbelief. "My boyfriend is really an arrogant boy!!!!" She shouted for Myungsoo to hear it.

Myungsoo spun and started walking backwards. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" He shouted back and spun again.

"Whatever!" Woori shouted back but she can feel butterflies on her stomach that made her blush a little.

 

 

While walking, Myungsoo's phone was ringing.

He took it and answered the phone.

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO WHERE ARE YOU?!" A voice yelling over the phone was heard.

Myungsoo took off his phone from his ear and looked at the caller ID: MOM.

He rolled his eyes and put the phone near his ear again.

"Why?" He asked.

"Go here on Saturday and take care of your younger bro!" His mom said.

"WHY?!"

"Stop asking why you brat! Just go home and take care of your brother!"

"Aish!"

"Im going to cut your card if you'll not go home on saturday!" Then she hung up.

"UMMA!!! umma?! umaa!!!" He shouted and threw his phone on his bag.

"Aish! dang it! This day is so damn annoying!" he stomped his feet.

Then suddenly, it started raining.

"" He cursed as he started running.

*Damn you girl. It all started with you that my day had become worst!*

 

 

 

 


Ahh yeah i know Woori and Myungsoo couple.. haha dont worry.. i hope you wont mind if i make them a sweet couple first...

and for those who are reading my 2nd fic(Wanna give you my heart), i guess ill be updating it next week. And this is my last update for now for this fic,i guess? Since school has ben busy. And im thinking of scenes on how to make the story good! hahahaha so i hope you'll enjoy and just subscibe and put a lot comments! Thank you!!!