Sunggyu cheering you up

My delivery girl

After running away to that desperate guy, you were now sitting at the grass in park of the university.

You were scanning your notes for your next class while munching a sandwich.

But you are being disturb by your mind thinking about that desperate guy. Surely. you only saw him now in your class because you dont mind at all of who are your classmates. He is handsome, now you know why girls spazz like crazy when this "L/Myungsoo" enters your room. But the question is, why is he so desperate to hear that SORRY from your mouth? Is he really like that? Is being a rich guy like that? He isn't a gentleman that's why he doesnt deserve to have those words from you.

And his face, is kinda familiar to you. But you dont actually know where did you saw him.

*Aish. Stop thinking about that guy's nonsense Jiyeon~ah! Focus in studies! Focus! Fo-* You were cut from your thoughts when someone covered your eyes.

 

"Guess who?" Said the voice that was already familiar to you.

"Pssh. The guy who always talks to me with his eyes closed." You said.

The guy removed his hands and hit your head.

"Aww~" You rubbed your head.

Sunggyu sat down in front of you. "Yah! Why did you describe me with those words" He crossed his arms and widened his eyes.

You laughed at him. "Dont try making your eyes wide Sunggyu-sunbaenim!"

Sunggyu patted your head and smiled. You smiled back.

Sunggyu was a already 3rd year, so he is your sunbae.

"Why dont you remove the formalities? You can just call me Sunggyu you know. We've been friends already for almost a month." He winked.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "I dont know, you know you're a superstar here. So calling you with a name... pshh, your fans will kill me"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Shut up. Your my friend, so what if you call me with my name.. or you can call me..." He tapped his chin and snapped his fingers.

"Sunggyu OPPA" He said and clapped his hands. "Yeah! Sunggyu OPPA.."

You laughed at him. He looks like a kid who just received an ice cream.

"Yah. Stop laughing. Now call me Sunggyu Oppa.." He said while poking your shoulder.

"Haha.. Ne, arasseo.. Sunggyu..... oppa" You winked.

Sunggyu blinked and felt butterflies in his stomach but he waved them off. He clapped again his hands. "Waaa~ It feels so good in the ear~~" He sang.

You laughed at him.

"You surely love laughing uh? How's the first 2 subject?" He asked.

You pouted. He poked your cheeks.

"What's with the pout?" He asked.

"I bumped into this person, since i didnt saw him. And he is blocking the way.... And he didnt even help me to stand up and now, he is being a desperate person who wanted to hear the word 'SORRY' from my mouth."

"And you didnt apologize because he is not a gentleman?"

You nodded. "I hate people like him"

Sunggyu ruffled your hair. "I know" He smiled

You smiled back.

"Just dont mind him." He smiled. 

But then something popped out in your mind. *If girls always squeals like crazy every class with their 'L OPPA' shouts, then that means..... WE'RE CLASSMATES FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER?!*

You bit your lip and now you had a worried face.

Sunggyu tilted his head. "What's wrong?"

You looked at him. "That guy, and me are classmates for the whole semester.."

"So?"

"He will surely be an annoying person to hear that word 'SORRY' from me. I can feel it. He is a desperate person.."

Sunggyu laughed at you. You pouted.

"I cant help you with that since we're not classmates. But just dont mind him. And im sure, you being a person who always sits at the front will be 100% annoy less... wait, is that even a word? hahaha"

You smiled. Sunggyu is really a supportive friend. He always cheers you up.

"What's his name though? Since you were classmates, you might know his name?" He asked.

You tapped your chin. "I think his name is L? or Myungsoo? Wait, i dont know, i think there are two persons with those name that's making the girls squeals.."

"Oh? L? He is in the singing club too. And Myungsoo and L are only one person you babo." He flicked your forehead.

"Aish." You rubbed your forehead. "Really? He is also in the singing club? So... you know him?"

He nodded. "Well, he is really a desperate person. An arrogant person. He wanted everything to be his. And he is a kingka too."

You pouted. "That's why"

Sunggyu smiled and looked at his watch. "Well, i gotta go.. Bye Jiyeon!"

You nodded and smiled back. "Annyeong!"

Then Sunggyu left.

*An arrogant person.. I'll just ignore him everytime. I will not mind him.* You fist pump.

 

 

Your next class will be coming soon.

You were now heading in your class while reading your notes.

Once you step on the front door of your classroom, you closed your notebook and looked at the front seat and smiled that it was a vacant seat.

You stepped inside but paused to feel someone staring at you. This is the first time you felt someone staring at you when entering the room.

You looked at your left to see the desperate guy glaring and smirking at you.

You gulped and hugged your notebook. *Oh gash, JIYEON IGNORE HIM*

And you started heading to your seat with your head down.

 

*HA. Weird girl you damn it. No one just looked at me and after a few seconds will look away without even spazzing! You are really weird. Goodluck, i will now start making your life miserable* Myungsoo thought as he watched you heading to your seat.