First Meeting

My delivery girl

 

"Yeoboseyo?" a male voice said.
"Ne, yeoboseyo, what's your order sir?" You asked.
"2 Bulgogi and 1 dukbokki"
"Thank you sir, please state your adress so we can deliver your order."
 
 
 
"Imo, 2 Bulgogi and 1 Dukbokki for delivery." You said.
"Neh, wait for 10minutes." She said as she prepared the foods to be ordered.
"Wait, Jiyeon, can you serve this to table number 10?" She called.
You smiled. "Of course Imo.."
You reached for the tray and delivered it to table number 10.
 
 
 
After 10minutes, the food was now okay and ready to be deliverd.
"Jiyeon~ah, deliver this now and tell them it costs 40,000 won."
You smiled and nodded. "Arasseo Imo! Im going now!"
You waved for goodbye and approached the motorcycle outside.
You put the foods at the (delivery)box on the back of the motorcycle and wore the helmet.
You looked at the paper where you wrote the address of the person who ordered for it.
"Arasseo! Im coming!" You started the engine and drove off.
 
 
 
You arrived at the apartment after 30minutes.
You sighed in relief. "Finally!"
You set down the helmet and click the door bell.
You hummed a song while waiting for the person to open the door.
It's almost 5minutes and still, no one's opening the door.
You clicked again and again and again. *Aish, what's taking that person so long?*
Once you heard the person's footsteps, you stopped clicking the door bell.
The person groaned as he opened the door. "Yah! Cant you wait?"
Your eyes widened, the guy was only wearing a towel. You covered your eyes.
"OMO!"
The guy raised an eyebrow. "Now, where's my order?"
You spun and reached for the food in the delivery box. *Weird guy! Doesnt he have a shame?*
Once you got the food, you handed it to him with only one eye opened.
The guy got it and raised an eyebrow at you. "Weirdo, How much is this?"
You cleared your throat  *Your weirder* and straightened up. You looked away and said, "F-forty Thousand w-won."
"Woori~ah, can you get my wallet on my drawer?" He shouted.
"Ne.." You heard a girl replied.
You whistled as you wait for him to give the payment. You took a quick glance at him and blushed.
*He's handsome though.. but he's weird! He should have at least wore some shorts instead of just a towel. Duh~* You rolled your eyes. *I guess they just had done IT ?* You giggled.
The guy raised an eyebrow at you. You saw him as you took a quick glance again and cleared your throat.
"L~ah, here's your wallet, let me have the foods to set it up on the table.." The girl that was named Woori handed the wallet to the guy and get the foods from his hands as she entered again the apartment.
You thought your thoughts were right when you saw the Woori girl wearing a guy's big t-shirt, you widened your eyes by that.
L opened his wallet and handed you 40000 won. "Here's the payment"
You looked at him and get the money. You bowed. "Thank you"
He closed the door with a loud bang, causing you to jump a little.
*WHAT THE?!* You balled your fist and punch the air and made a face.
*Be thankful you were a customer cause I dont hit our customers!!! Aish!!!* You reached for your helmet and rode on your motorcycle to go back to the restaurant.
 
 
 

Wow.. thank you for the new subscribers^^ I hope you'll support this fic too! Kekeke..
I know this chapter is still boring since it is the start but i promise i will make it interesting too ^____^
 
Please susbcribe and comment a lot!