Infinite Christmas Day

My delivery girl

 

Christmas Day came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
You stirred on your sleep as the sun light hit on your face. You groaned and rolled over while burying your face in the pillow. "Urgh..." Then suddenly, it hit you. You sat up and exclaimed, "CHRISTMAS DAY!" You smiled widely and stood up immediately as you headed to the bathroom. You looked first in the mirror and got your toothbrush. "Oh my~ I have big dark circles..." You pouted then remembered what happened last night with that stupid jerk. You shook your head. "Jiyeon~ah, nothing happened okay? Forget it!" You smiled and nodded to yourself.
 
 
"Noona!!! Noona!!!" You heard your brother shouting and banging on your door as you were fixing your hair. You chuckled and shook your head, "That boy..." You approached the door and your brother greeted you with a sweet bear hug. "Uhh...Changhyun~ahhh..." You giggled and tried to lessen his grip. "Noona!!!!" He looked up at you and grinned, "Merry Christmas noona!!!" You giggled and nodded. You tried to remove one of your arms and pinched his nose. "Merry Christmas too my baby!"
 
"Come on! Let's greet Sunggyu hyung! He's in the kitchen! Let's surprise him!" Ricky suggested. You chuckled and agreed with him. The both of you tiptoed as you got down from the stairs to make sure no sound is forming. The both of you looked at each other as you both spotted Sunggyu being busy in the kitchen. You both again tiptoed, ready to scream to make Sunggyu surprise but then, Sunggyu turned his head making the both of you to freeze on your spot with weird poses.
 
Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "What the? What are you two doing?" You and Ricky looked at each other and then laughed as you both realized how funny the both of you looked like. Then both of you turned to Sunggyu with a frowning face making Sunggyu to blinked and step backward. "You ruined our plan!" Ricky said and you nodded as the both of you took a step near Sunggyu. Sunggyu gulped, "yah yah! You two! Are you out of your minds?"
 
You and Ricky both put a scary face and as soon as Sunggyu was just a step away from both of you now, the two of you looked at each and nodded. You both then attacked Sunggyu with tickles. "Yah! Yah! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH YAH!!!" Sunggyu yelped as the both of you tickled him more. "You ruined our plan to surprise you! This is your punishment!" You said and tickled him more. "YAH!! I DIDNT HAHAHAHA KNOW HAHAHAHAHHA YOUR PLAN HAHAHAHAHAH" Sunggyu struggled to pry the two of you. You chuckled and held Ricky's shoulder who's enjoying what he's doing. "Sunggyu oppa will die, come on Changhyun!"
 
After that, the three of you sat down on the dining table as Sunggyu served the food that he just made. You and Ricky widened your eyes in amusement at the food in front of you. "It looks so delicious!" Ricky beamed and his lips. You giggled and nodded. Sunggyu chuckled and sat down opposite from you, "Eat a lot okay?"
 
"WHAT?" You shouted. Ricky flinched, even Sunggyu. The three of you are now in the living room, watching some shows. Ricky held your arm and pouted, "Come on noona! Please allow me!" He begged. You crossed your arms and shook your head, "No, you'll be spending the Christmas night with us later.". Ricky whined and looked at Sunggyu, "Sunggyu hyung~~~ help me..." Sunggyu looked at you and you glared at him. He looked back at Ricky, "Ricky~ah, I cant stand your sister's fail glares, come on, just spend the night with us. It's just about an hour and we'll be heading at the mall..."
 
"BUT..." Ricky then turned to looked at you again, "NOONA, come on! My classmates are going to be all there! And my crush-" He then covered his mouth. You blinked your eyes, "Did I just heard it right?" Ricky shook his head. You smirked and tackled him. "YAH CHANGHYUN~AH!! YOU'RE NOT TELLING NOONA ABOUT YOUR CRUSH?????" Ricky opened removed his hands and said, "Noona... that's why allow me to go! I need to give her my gift too!" You raised an eyebrow, "Changhyun~ah, where did you get money to buy a gift for her?" Ricky bit his lip and looked at Sunggyu who looked away. You then looked up at Sunggyu and narrowed your eyebrows at him. "Sunggyu oppa!!!!"
 
Sunggyu laughed awkwardly, "Jiyeon~ah, calm down. It's just a small amount of money and I wanted to help Ricky to get a girl..." He then wiggled his eyebrows at Ricky who hit his arm playfully. You chuckled and stood up and helped Ricky to stand too. You suddenly hugged him, making him to widened his eyes. "Changhyun~ah, I never thought you'll grow up in just a short amounth of time. Why didnt you tell noona first uhh??" Ricky chuckled, "Mianhae noona..I'll promise I'll tell your first if I confess to her and she accepts me." You ruffled his hair and beamed.
 
"Ricky~ah, here's a spare key if it happens that you'll be going first and found out that we're still not yet here okay?" Sunggyu handed him the extra key of his house. Ricky beamed and tiptoed to whisper something to Sunggyu. Sunggyu widened his eyes and grinned nervously. "It's not yet the right time kiddo, dont worry I will.. soon.." He ruffled Ricky's hair. Ricky ran to you and hugged you, "Merry Christmas again noona! I'll be going now!" You smiled and ruffled his hair, "Take care of you self okay?" And with that, Ricky rushed to where he was going. You looked at Sunggyu. "Let's go?" He asked with a smile and you nodded.
 
After the long drive, you and Sunggyu arrived at the mall and lots of people greeted you. Families, Couples, Friends...all of them are there. Seems like the mall has a fireworks display later as most of the people are loitering outside rather than roaming around inside. You gasped as a big Christmas tree greeted you. "Woah~~ So beautiful!" Sunggyu saw you and beamed. *She's so cute..* He approached you and you looked at him. "Come on, Let's eat first!" You nodded and the two of you walked inside.
 
 
After the food came, the two of you started eating. "Huwaaa~ Sunggyu oppa, how can we finish this? This is a LOT!" You took your chopsticks and started digging on the foods. Sunggyu chuckled at your cuteness and eat his food. After some time, you stopped eating and took something from your bag. Sunggyu looked at you with confusion. You beamed at him and handed him your gift. "My gift for you oppa! Merry Christmas!" Sunggyu blinked, he didnt expect you to give one. He took it slowly and looked at you, "What is this?" You stuck your tounge out, "It's for you to find out!" You chuckled. Sunggyu playfully rolled his eyes and opened your gift.
 
It was an Infinite bracelet. Sunggyu blinked. "Y-You gave me an infinite bracelet?" You nodded with a big smile. "Woah~ That's so coincidence!" He exclaimed making you blinked in confusion. He took out something from his pocket and stood up. He walked behind you and leaned down. You looked at him and both of your faces are just inches away. Sunggyu gulped and coughed. "Y-You put your hair to the side."
 
"Huh?" You just did what he said and after that he clasped something on your neck. He leaned back and looked at you. You touched the thing he put into you and it was an, "Infinite necklace?" Sunggyu nodded with a smile. You smiled widely as Sunggyu sat down again on his chair. "Waaahh~ It's so pretty oppa!" You said. "I guess we're really meant to be bestfriends forever!" You chuckled and continued eating. Sunggyu pursed his lips and looked away, "Yeah.. best friends.."
 
"Merry Christmas again oppa!" You greeted him again making him to just smile with a nod.

tumblr_m1ih4nxz6j1qb7fvmo1_500.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY SORRY FOR BEING SO SLOW
 
Sunggyu chaptie! hihi hope you like it :))))) I'll really try to update real fast! >_____<
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT a lot! HIHIHI
THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
and one more! my friend wants me to promote her fic =_=' kekekeke love youuu
here's her story: Are YOU interested in me?