Christmas Eve Kiss

My delivery girl

 

You and Sunggyu were now heading to the place where his Singing club mates decided to meet to celebrate the Christmas eve together. You were now sitting on the passenger's seat while he drives. You were looking outside, watching every car's passing by.
 
Ricky refused to join since he grew addicted to Sunggyu's XBOX. Sunggyu tried to convince him to join but he keeps on insisting and giving him winks. Sunggyu got the message and just gave up. He told Ricky that if he grew hungry, there are lots of foods in the fridge for him to eat.
 
"Oppa, are you sure it's okay for me to come? You know, I think it'll be awkward if you bring me with you." You suddenly said, still looking outside. Sunggyu smiled and chuckled. "It's okay, silly. I bet they'll bring more friends."
You looked at him and just smiled and looked at yourself from the mirror. You frowned. You looked so simple. Leather jacket, blue blouse, skinny jeans and your blue sneakers. You twitched your lip to the right and looked at Sunggyu. He looks so elegant although he said he was just wearing simple so need for you to be worried by how you dressed up. You then thought maybe he was really born rich to looked so fabulous with just his Denim jacket with a white wife beater inside and his jeans with his sneakers too.
 
After somewhat like an hour of travelling, the both of you arrived at this Woollim Club. You blinked as you got out of his car. "Woollim Club? A Club?" You asked, now looking at him.
Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck. "They told me to meet here?" He shrugged. You pouted. "But I dont like going in clubs." You said.
"I think they have private rooms inside with karaokes so it's okay." He smiled. You thinned your lip and nodded.
He approached you and looked directly in your eyes. "Come on, let's go inside!" He showed you his eye-smile.
You nodded and hugged his arms. "Leggo!" You held your index finger up and happily went inside with him. He was gazing at you with wide smile, feeling his heartbeat beating so fast. *You're making it to hard for me* He thought.
 
 
"Sunggyu!!!"
"Sunggyu hyung!"
"Dongsaeng~ah!!"
Everyone called for Sunggyu as the both of you entered the VIP room that Dongwoo had reserved. "Hey!" He greeted them with wide smile.
You were behind him, feeling shy and awkward.
"Sunggyu hyung! Im glad you came!"
"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes and turned his head to you, he saw you looking down. "Hey." He called you and you lifted your head up and gave him a small smile.
"Hey, you brought someone uh?" Some one asked. Sunggyu scratched the back of his head and pushed you in front of him. He held both of your shoulders.
 
"Guys, this is Jiyeon. my-"
He was cut when sudden burst of questions by his friends came up.
"Girlfriend?"
"Future wife?"
"Fiancee?"
Sunggyu grew nervous and felt your eyes widened. He shook his head and said, "No! Silly! She's my bestfriend!"
Everyone laughed and someone came in front of you. "So it you weren't Sunggyu hyung's girl, then you can be mine." He gave you a wink and offered his hand for you to shake it but Sunggyu slapped it away.
"Yah!!" The guy groaned. Sunggyu made a face and whispered to you loudly, making the guy hear it, "Dont mind that greasy Woohyun."
You giggled and nodded. Woohyun made a face and straightened himself up.
"So, this is the greasy Woohyun, that is Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Jana noona, Jinwoo hyung, Wooyoung hyung and G.Na noona." Sunggyu introduced his friends to you and you gave them a bow and introduced yourselves to them.
 
 
 
"Oh yeah right, You're late." Sungyeol came up when he saw the door opened and saw his friend over there. He approached him and smacked him at his back. "YAH!" Myungsoo shouted and Sungyeol just chuckled. "Where's your girl?" He asked.
"Well, her parents had this emergency thing that she needs to go home immediately. So...how's the party going?" He asked. Sungyeol shrugged, "we're just starting."
Myungsoo slung his arm around Sungyeol and eyed everyone who's now having a blast. Sungjong, Hoya and Woohyun were singing loudly while the others are sitting down on the couch while drinking their alcoholic drinks and some were standing up, dancing into the rhythm. His eyes then landed on the familiar girl. A smirk formed on his lips as he sat down opposite from the familiar girl.
 
You were happily watching the three guys singing like happy kids, sitting beside Sunggyu who was singing along. You laughed everytime Dongwoo would face you and make some funny faces. You didnt even noticed the presence of your enemy as you enjoyed the mini performance of the trio.
 
You turned your head to the table and picked a tempura. You happily put it inside your mouth when suddenly, your eyes landed at the person you dont want to see. A smirk was formed on his lip. "Nice to see you again, delivery girl." Myungsoo greeted. You gasped and the tempura inside your mouth fell. "Oppss." You looked down and frowned. "Aish! I wasted a food!" You muttered. Myungsoo cant help it but to think that you were cute, but he immediately shook that thought when he took a sip on his alcoholic drink. *Might just annoy her later* He thought.
 
 
After of somewhat, 2 or 3 hours, everyone was now drank except for you since your drink is just a juice. You can smell their alcoholic breaths so you thought of going out first. You leaned on Sunggyu's ears and whispered, "Oppa, i'll just go out for a while." Sunggyu turned his head to you and was shocked to see your face just inches away from him. He looked at your eyes and slowly to your lips. He had the urged to kiss those soft lips already but he knew he cant. He just nodded and gave you a smile.
 
You stood up and headed outside. You spotted the balcony outside and headed there. You propped your elbows in the metal and gazed at the beautiful stars above the sky.
 
Myungsoo was going back in the VIP room after buying 2 more cans of alcoholic beers when he spotted you going out of the room and headed to the balcony. He tilted his head, *Where is she going?*. Curiousity aroused him, he followed you. He also entered the balcony and saw you gazing up in the sky. He made sure to approached your side quietly so you'll be shock to see him. He leaned on the metal with his back and looked at you. He smirked in his mind, *Cant she notice me??* He thought.
 
You were busy gazing up in the sky and raised your index finger and pointed to some random stars. "Umma... Appa..." You sighed and your head suddenly turned to the right. You gasped and your eyes widened to see your enemy beside you looking down, and he looks hot right now with his pose. You blinked and quickly looked away. Myungsoo saw it by the side of his eyes and smirked. He changed his position and now his arms are propped on the metal. Your hands are on your side, looking straight.
 
"W-What are you doing here?" You suddenly asked. *Aish, why am I stuttering?*
"What? Am I not allowed to?" He asked and glanced at you. You rolled your eyes. *Probably he'll just annoy me.*
"Why are you here alone?" He asked as he took out one can of beer from the plastic bag he's holding. He opened it and took a quick sip.
"None of your business." You replied and moved a little far away from him. Myungsoo noticed it and scoffed. "Moving away? As if I'm going to do anything to you."
You just rolled your eyes and made a face. Myungsoo giggled in his mind. *She surely knows how to be cute* He took the other can of beer and handed it to you. "Here. Drink."
You looked at it and shook your head. "I'm not drinking." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "You're on the right age, dont worry. Have it."
You pouted and took it and muttered, "but i dont really drink." You propped again your elbows on the metal and played with the can of beer.
Myungsoo glanced at you and it seemed like you are in your deep thoughts. He moved a little closer and looked at you. You looked up at him and made a face. "Go away."
He chuckled and leaned closer to you. You blinked continuously. "Yah..Yah..."
"I never thought you were this pretty upclose." He said, with a small smile on his face. You were shocked, you can feel your heart beating so fast. *Is he kidding me?!*
You pushed him and said, "Psh. Go away." You opened the beer and took a sip on it. You spotted a bench and approached it and sat down. Myungsoo looked at you with amusement. "Woah~~ I thought you dont drink!"
 
You wiped your lips with the back of your hand and let out a deep breath. Myungsoo chuckled and sat down beside you.. You blinked and moved a little far from him. But then he moved closer to you and leaned closer to your face. "Y-Yah..."
"Hwaa~ You're really pretty upclose.." He said, gazing at you straight in the eyes. "Y-Yah.. Y-You're drank." You tried to push him away but then he held both of your hands. You blinked continuously and looked at his hands on your hands then looked up at him. He was looking down at you while smilling.
 
He then suddenly brushed his lips to yours. This gave electric shock down to your spines. You were totally shocked but before you could push him, he landed his soft lips into yours. This made your eyes widened. You were slowly falling for his kiss but then you suddenly remembered how you really hate him *This is wrong* and you  pushed him. Myungsoo was shoved and both of your catch for breaths. "Y-yah.. YAH!" You yelled.
 
Myungsoo shook his head to snapped in reality. *Did I just kissed her?* He blinked and clutched on his throbbing chest. He touched his lips *Why do I feel like I really want to kiss her?* He looked at you and you were glaring at him. "W-What did you do to me?!" You managed to ask about it. He looked away and muttered, "I dont know." You scoffed, "Jerk.". You stood up to walk away but then he yanked you down and kissed you again. Your eyes widened and you were hitting him on the chest. He then held both of your hands and kissed you passionately. You were still struggling to push him away but then you fell for it. His lips were really soft and it moved in synch with yours. You slowly clsed your eyes and kissed him back. He tilted his face to get a better angle.
 
*This is wrong. Sunggyu hyung and her were dating. Im with Woori. This is wrong* He thought and quickly pulled away from the kiss. He quickly moved away from you and muttered, "I..Im sorry. I didnt mean to-"
"Forget it happened." You suddenly said. You were looking at the other side while holding your throbbing chest. *Aish! Babo! Why did you let him kiss you again?! Babo! Babo! Babo!* You were mentally hitting yourself. Your eyes then shifted in your watch and it says 11:55pm. Your eyes widened and stood up. Myungsoo looked at you.
"I..better go back in there..to wish them a happy Christmas.." You bit your lip and walked towards the door. But before you could disappear in his eyes, you quickly said, "Merry Christmas." And left.
 
Myungsoo was left there, confused. *Aish! Im so ing stupid.*

tumblr_m0zce0o9RP1qkenx2o1_500.jpg

OMG LOOK HOW HOT MYUNGSOO IS HDJAGJAGFJAKGFJKAGJFAGFKA

  • I was trying to rewrite what I've wrote before but I think it went lame >_< mianhae..  but i hope you'll enjoy it!!! hihihihi