Bestfriend's comfort

My delivery girl

 

You just turned the tag 'Open' into 'Close' in the door and started cleaning the restaurant. You kept on a blank expression the whole day which made even the owner of the restaurant to be worried at you. She convinced you to take a rest first when you came but you insisted and said that you needed to help her in the work.
 
 
You were wiping the table when you heard the bell on the door rang which means someone just entered. You turned to say that it was already closed but then you saw Sunggyu standing there looking at you. You wiped your hands on you apron and approached him. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"
 
Sunggyu looked at you worriedly. *She's looking haggard..* "I'm here to pick you up."
You pouted and turned to continue cleaning, "Oppa, I know you're busy for the next event of the Singing club. You shouldnt have waste your time on me." You said.
Sunggyu sat down on an empty chair and watched you clean. He heaved a sigh. *She's working hard so much..* "Jiyeon~ah, it's Sunday tomorrow, do you want to hang out?"
You shook your head and lowered your head as you wiped the table. "I want to rest oppa.." Sunggyu nodded in understanding.
 
 
 
Soon, you're done with cleaning and the owner closed the shop. Sunggyu lead you to his car and sat on the passenger's seat as he sat down on the driver's seat.
He glanced at you before starting the engine. "Are you okay Jiyeon?" He asked.
You nodded your head without looking at him. You're not actually okay and you are debating in your mind whether to tell Sunggyu about what's going on since he is your bestfriend. And you knew he'll help you.
 
 
It was a quiet trip and soon you both arrived in the front of your house. Sunggyu turned off the engine and looked at you. You were still looking blankly at the street.
"Jiyeon~ah, We're here." He said as he held the top of your hand. You nodded and looked at him.
You were really looking so depressed and it hurts so much for Sunggyu to see you like that. He caressed your cheeks and looked straightly in your eyes. "Are you really okay? I think you do have a problem."
You bit your lip. *Should I tell him or not?*
"You can tell your problem Jiyeon~ah, I'm your bestfriend remember?" It's as if he read your mind.
You didnt speak but quickly hugged him. Sunggyu blinked at your sudden action. His heart started beating so fast. But then he heard sobs. He tried to peek on you and saw the side of your cheeks having tears. He caressed your back as he hugged you back.
 
You stayed like that for a while, hugging him while sobbing. Sunggyu cant take it. It's like he is hurting two times hearing you sob.
"Oppa.. Why does it hurts so much?" You suddenly asked between your sobs. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. He didnt know what you were trying to say.
He pulled away from the hug and held both of your shoulders. You just lowered your head, afraid that he will see your red eyes from crying.
"Jiyeon~ah, tell me." He stated.
"Oppa.. I..I fell in love with Myungsoo." You said. There you said it!
Sunggyu gasped. It's like his heart stopped from beating. Hearing it hurts him so much. How come he didnt know you were fell for his friend? Is it because he was so busy with studies and the singing club? Is it because he hadnt spend much time with you from the past days? *That's why she's blooming the past weeks..Are they seeing each other? But. Myungsoo has a girlfriend!*
 
"I hate him so much that he even made me fall for him. I hate him!" You sobbed again. But you felt good that you are letting it out. Good thing you have a bestfriend.
Sunggyu just watched you. He dont know what to do. He is hurting too. "W-When did you fall f-for him?" He asked even though he's afraid to know everything right now. It shocked him. He do loves you too but what can he do if you already fall for someone else? *I guess, comforting her is the best I can do for now like what bestfriends should do..*
 
You sniffed before answering, "I dont know.. He became so kind and sweet to me all of a sudden.. and turns out I fell for him.."
Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. *L, being so kind and sweet when he was being so annoying to her before?*
He held both of your hands and curled a strand of your hair in your ear. "Then why are you hurting?"
"Because he still has his girlfriend.. I almost forgot that he has a girlfriend.."
Sunggyu hugged you again and caressed your back. "Dont worry, I'll be here.." *I'll always be here for you..*