Sunday~

My delivery girl

 

Since that night, Sunggyu has been overly protective about you.
At school, he would make sure you were eating properly during lunch and he is doing all his best to make you smile, to forget all about your worries.
And by that, you were really thankful to have him. He was really the bestest friend you ever had.
 
Days, and weeks just passed by without Myungsoo contacting you. You really missed him so much. All those sweet memories you had with him kept on replaying on your mind at night. And you were hating yourself so much for falling in love with him.
 
 
It was Sunday and Sunggyu had offered for the both of you to walk in the nearest park. You agreed since you wanted to get away from your worries.
Sunggyu and you walked out of his car and both of you started walking slowly at the park. 
With your hands both on the back, you started watching the kids, the families, and the couples around the park. Seeing this just made you teary but you held it in or Sunggyu will be really worried if you cried. *I just missed being a kid.. With my family...* You smiled a little bit and sat down in the bench, Sunggyu following.
 
"It's nice to see you smiling again uh?" Sunggyu teased as he took a peek on you.
You chuckled a little bit and nodded. You looked at him and poked his cheek. "It's because of you oppa."
Sunggyu smiled and deep inside, his heart was racing really fast. He felt so much butterflies knowing that those smiles were because of him. If he had just the courage, he'll confess but he know this time isnt the right time.
"Hmm.. Do you want an ice cream?" Sunggyu asked. You bit your lip in excitement as you heard him offering an ice cream and nodded. Sunggyu stood up and looked down on you.
"Okay! Wait here and I'll get us an ice cream." he said and left.
 
You sighed and watched again the people around you. Most of them are actually couples. And by this, you suddenly remembered the day Myungsoo brought you to the park. The memories just replayed in your mind. *I hate you Myungsoo* You pouted and leaned your back on the bench. *You are so hateful! I hate you!*
 
Sunggyu came and handed you the ice cream. You smiled up at him and took it. "Huwaaa~~ This is delicious!" You said.
Sunggyu smiled and on his ice cream. *It's good to see you smiling more than being looking depressed*
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah Oppa~~" Woori whined as Myungsoo didn't even kiss her before she leaves his house.
Myungsoo closed his eyes in irritation. "What now?" He asked as he opened his eyes.
Woori pouted. "You're not giving me a kiss!"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Do I really have to give you a kiss?"
Woori nodded her head like a child. Myungsoo leaned closer and pecked her cheek. Woori made a face as he just gave her a peck on her cheek, not on her lips.
"I'll go now oppa!! See you tomorrow at school!" Woori waved her hands and left. Myungsoo sighed and closed his gate.
He went inside his house and sat down on his couch. He rubbed his temple. *Just a little more... Just let her feel that I dont love her anymore and that's the time I'll end it up with her..* He took out his phone and went to the gallery. He stopped at the picture he took of you at the Singing club room.
A smile was formed in his lips as he stared at your picture. *I miss you...*
 
 
 
 
"Soya unnie!! Look!!!" Dasom whispered as she pointed somewhere. Soya looked at where she was pointing and raised an eyebrow. *Sunggyu oppa and Jiyeon?!*
"Why are they together here at the park?!" Hyorin asked. Bora shrugged and looked at Soya who was already fuming in anger. Soyu hugged Soya's arm, "Unnie, are you okay?"
Soya rolled her eyes. "I'm really going to kill that girl" She hissed. "She didnt learned her lesson." Dasom tsked. They walked away from the scene.