Ricky, the er

My delivery girl

 

While on the way, Ricky keeps on giving quick glares to Myungsoo. *Hmm.. Handsome, rich.. but Sunggyu hyung is better!*
"Yah.. Where are we exactly going?" Ricky asked.
Myungsoo secretly rolled his eyes and answered, "since it's getting night already, we'll eat on a restaurant."
You, who was sitting at the back, nodded when you heard where you three will go.
Ricky scoffed and crossed his arms. "Just eating tonight? not fun" he mumbled but Myungsoo clearly heard it.
*Psh. er.* he thought as he continued driving.
 
 
Soon, the three of you arrived in a fancy restaurant. You and Ricky gasped when both of you got out of the car.
"This restaurant is so fancy..." Ricky mumbled and you nodded as both of your eyed it.
Myungsoo saw you both and chuckled. *Those two are so cute..* "Come on, let's go inside!" he called the two of you.
You looked at Myungsoo and said, "Are we really going to eat in that restaurant?"
Myungsoo nodded. You bit your lower lip and looked at Ricky and looking back again to Myungsoo.
"Isnt the food there expensive?"
 
Myungsoo made a face and came towards the two of you. He interlaced his hand to yours and looked straight in your eyes.
"I dont care if the food's expensive. I just want to have the best dinner tonight with you." He smiled and you blushed.
Ricky made a face at the greasiness of Myungsoo and pulled you away from him. "No touchy. Let's go inside now!"
Ricky dragged you inside and left Myungsoo behind. Myungsoo raised his fist and pretended to punch Ricky's back. *er!!!!!*
 
And now, the three of you are inside the restaurant. Ricky had pulled you beside him so that Myungsoo will sit opposite from both of you. Myungsoo got annoyed of it but waved it off since he was your brother.
You and Ricky looked around and felt so small. There are lots of rich people and both of you surely dont belong.
Myungsoo noticed the two of you and smiled. *they're just so cute...* "What should we order?" he asked.
You looked at the menu and looked at each of the food, they were looking so delicious but the price was sooooooo damn expensive!
"L~ah, are there foods here like less than 50,000won?" You asked, shyly.
Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head. "Just order any, I'll pay."
You pouted and looked again at the menu. *What should I order?*
 
Meanwhile, Ricky ordered the most expensive food. He wanted to challenge this guy in front of him. He thought he likes his noona that's why he asked her on a date, it wouldnt just be a friendly date, of course! *If he satisfies my qualification for noona, then he will pass. BUT, Sunggyu hyung has already set my mind for noona!*
 
 
While eating, Myungsoo would always look at you and will smile as he saw you eating shyly. *Aish. She's just so cute!*
He leaned forward to you as he saw something beside your lips. You stopped eating and blinked at him. You then felt his thumb wiped something from your lips.
You blushed as he leaned back and smiled to you and continued eating. You felt your heart pumping loudly.
 
Ricky saw the whole scene and made a face. He secretly took out the phone from your bag and excused himself. "Noona, I'll just go to the restroom!"
You nodded and continued eating. Ricky went to the restroom and went to one of the cubicles.
He then called Sunggyu using your phone. And as soon as Sunggyu answered it, he yelled, "Hyung!"
Sunggyu, on the other line, flinched at the sudden burst. "Ricky?"
"Yeah! This is me hyung!"
"Is there a problem?"
"Hyung.. Do you happen to know who Myung..Myung..Myungboo..Myungshoo... Myungroo-"
"Myungsoo?"
"Yeah that!"
"Why?"
"He is with us now! He asked noona for a date and I came along!"
*A date? with L?* Sunggyu titled his head and continued, "Mwo? Why did you come along with them?"
"Yah Hyung! Are you crazy? I am betting you for my noona and I need to know who this Myungboo is.."
Sunggyu chuckled, "yah, it's Myungsoo not Myungboo.."
"Whatever. Yah Hyung! Did you already confess to my noona? If this guy confess first , i dont know what to do with you!"
Sunggyu chuckled again but felt hurt inside. *How can I confess when she's already inlove with someone..* 
"Yah hyung! Are you still there?"
"Yeah. Dont worry Ricky, Myungsoo's a nice guy! I'm hanging up!"
"Psh. Fine! Bye!" then Ricky hung up. *Why does it seem like Sunggyu hyung is not affected that my noona is on a date with someone?*
Meanwhile, Sunggyu smiled sadly as he hung up from Ricky's call. *I guess I'll just stay as a bestfriend for Jiyeon..It seems like Myungsoo likes her back..*
 
 
Ricky came back and saw you and Myungsoo chatting. Ricky smiled to himself when he saw you smiling and saw sparks in your eyes. He sat down beside you and continued eating. He looked up and took a quick glance at Myungsoo, same with you, there are also sparks in his eyes and he smiles a lot when he talked to you. *I want Sunggyu hyung for noona, but this guy seems like nice.. I guess I should know more about him and check if he's the guy for noona*