Myungsoo meeting Ricky

My delivery girl

 

Sunday came and you were busy cleaning the whole house while Ricky was having fun with his Wii.
You scrunched your nose and sweep off the mess in the sala, which makes Ricky to tiptoe his feet to see the tv or move his head to the right or left.
"NOONAAAAA!!!!" Ricky whined. You flinched by his sudden burst and looked at him. "What?"
"You're blocking my view!! move!" He shouted. You made a face. "Aish. This boy.."
You moved your body to the side but then you accidentally blocked the view again and it made Ricky to lose in the game.
 
Ricky wiggled his body in frustration and glared at you. "YAH NOONA!!! I HATE YOU!!!!"
You made a face and came up to him. You pinched both of his cheeks and widened your eyes in a scary way. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
RIcky was trying to remove both of your hands. "NOONA I HATE YOUUUUU"
You scrunched your nose and started tickling him. Ricky fell down on the couch and started laughing really loud. "Now, what did you say????"
"I LOVE HAHAHAHAHAH YOU NOOONAAA HAHAHAHAHA" Ricky yelled between his laughs. You laughed too, he's just so cute.
 
You stood up straight and took the broom. "I'll clean on the kitchen so be glad I'm not going to block your view now." Then you headed to the kitchen.
Ricky made a face but smiled. *Noona seems to be back at herself.. I wonder what happened?* He shrugged and continued playing.
 
 
 
Few minutes later, Ricky decided to buy something on the nearest convenient store. "Noona! I'll just buy some snacks!"
You turned your head but before you could nag at him, he quickly went out of the house. "Aish that kid!!!"
Ricky put on his shoes that was lying outside the house and when he looked up, he saw a guy standing outside their gate. "Who's that?" He mumbled.
He went to the gate and opened it and saw a clearer view of a really really handsome guy. He furrowed his brows. "Who are you?"
 
 
Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and looked inside the house to see if you are there. "Is Jiyeon here?" He asked as he looked at the little boy in front of him.
"Why are you looking for my noona?" Ricky asked while glaring at him. Myungsoo was taken aback by this little boy's looks. "Well, who are you?" He asked.
"I'm noona's brother! Yah.. I'm asked you first, Who are you?" Ricky again asked, crossing his arms.
*Woah~ This kid ..* Myungsoo ignored him and looked inside to see if you are there.
 
 
"Yah.. Changhyun~ah.. are you back already?" You asked loudly because you are hearing some noise outside. You blew your bangs and went out to see if Ricky is already there. But to your surprise, Myungsoo was standing in front of Ricky. *What is he doing here?*
Myungsoo brightened and waved at you with a smile. You blinked and made a small wave for him. Ricky made a face.
You walked closer to the two and held Ricky's shoulders. "Why are you here?" You asked Myungsoo.
 
"Uhh.. I'm here to ask you to a little date today..Remember my message last night?" He said, rubbing again the back of his neck.
Ricky's eyebrows' furrowed. "WHAT? DATE with my NOONA???"
Myungsoo looked at Ricky who was really shock and looked at you. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot.."You pouted.
You and Myungsoo was in a great terms already and got closer again from the past few days.
And before you could say something, Ricky stepped in. "NO"
 
 
You and Myungsoo looked at him. "Mwo?" Myungsoo asked in disbelief.
"yah.. Changhyun~ah.." You nudged on his shoulder.
Ricky looked up at you and pointed at Myungsoo. "Why will you date that guy? I dont even know him. So.. NO"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. *Damn this boy.. Feels like a father to Jiyeon.*
You bent down a little to Ricky's height, "Changhyun~ah, dont be rude to a visitor."
 
Ricky made a face and an idea popped in his head. He looked up at Myungsoo and said, "If you want to date my noona, you have to bring me with you."
Myungsoo furrowed his brows. "Mwo?"
"I think that's a great idea" You snapped your fingers.
"What? Great idea? But that would make him a er!" Myungsoo said.
"What? Will you do something else with my noona? UH?" Ricky asked while glaring at him. Myungsoo scoffed and you quickly covered Ricky's mouth and laughed awkwardly.
"What are you saying Changhyun~ah..." You looked at Ricky and made a face.
 
You looked up at Myungsoo and said, "Can you wait for 15minutes? I'll just change my clothes, and also Changhyun.."
Myungsoo nodded and you invited him to go inside. You let Myungsoo sat down on the couch and dragged Ricky with you in your rooms to change clothes.
Myungsoo looked around the small house. *This if the first time I'm going inside her house..*
 
 
"Noona! Who is that guy? I dont even know him! Are you two in a relationship without me knowing?" Ricky asked before going inside his room.
You looked at him and shook your head. "He's just a classmate, a friend.." *I guess...*
"Then why is he asking you to a date today?" He asked again. You pouted. "Maybe, a friendly date?"
Ricky rolled his eyes and before he could ask something again, you pushed him inside his room. "Now go change! I'll change my clothes too!"
You quickly went to you room to prepare so that Ricky couldnt say something anymore.
 
 
After 15minutes, you and Ricky went out of the room. Ricky eyed you from head to toe. "Yah, noona, dont you think you looked so simple?"
You looked at yourself and shrugged and then you eyed him too from head to toe. "And dont you think that you looked like you are the one who's going on a date?"
Ricky rolled his eyes and hugged your arm. "I'll make sure that guy won't do something to you!"
You giggled and nodded and both of you walked to the sala where Myungsoo was waiting.
 
 
 
The three of you are now inside Myungsoo's car. Myungsoo was annoyed that Ricky has to come along. *What about our private date?! That stupid er!*
You were sitting at the back because Ricky fought for himself to sit on the passenger's seat. Myungsoo and him had a little fight with it and you  had to stop them from glaring at each othe and just agreed with Ricky.
You looked at the two handsome boys in front and smiled. *I hope those two would get along later..*