5 Girls' warning

My delivery girl

 

"Huwaa~~ I never thought the food there was delicious!" You beamed as you rubbed your tummy. Sunggyu smiled and patted your head, "Atleast we ate outside our university for the first time! Instead of just always staying in the university's park to eat!" You laughed and nodded.
 
You had just ate lunch with your bestfriend outside the university in a fastfood restaurant where the food is not that expensive. After saying goodbyes with him, you went to the building where your next class will be held in. You entered the elevator and saw 5 girls already inside but you just ignored them since you dont even know them.
 
 
"That's her!" Dasom whispered to Soya. Soya rolled her eyes, "I know." She whispered back. "What should we do? Should we teach her a lesson now?" Hyorin asked in a whispery tone. "I saw her with Sunggyu oppa a while ago before we enter this building!" Bora whispered too. They are the 5 girls behind you, Sistar and Soya. And before they could do something on you, the elevator's door opened and you stepped outside. The 5 girls panicked and stepped outside too, following you behind.
 
 
 
"What's my room again?" You opened your bag to get your schedule to see what class are you in. And when you found it, you sighed in relief and read what class are you in but when you looked up, you saw 5 girls surrounding you with their arms crossed. You looked at them with confusions. "Can I help you?" You asked. The 5 girls scoffed and glared at you.
 
"Help? If you want us to not to give you a lesson, help your own ." Soyu snickered making you to shiver in fear. "M-Mwo?" You asked.*What have I've done to them? And people like them do this just in high school. I never thought there were still like this in college..* Soya walked closer to you and held your chin up. You gulped in fear and looked at her. She leaned her face closer to you and said, "Don't go near Sunggyu oppa or else your life will be miserable, poor girl." She pushed your chin making you to stumble backward and you heard evil laughs from them. You shut your eyes, taking in all what the girl said.
 
You looked up at the person who said to stay away from your bestfriend. "Why should I stay away from Sunggyu oppa? He's my bestfriend!" You exclaimed making them to stop laughing and glared at you. "Mwo?! That is the problem you poor girl! Don't you know Soya unni will be Sunggyu oppa's fiancee?! And she's really really jealous whenever you are with him!" Dasom exclaimed making Soya to glare at her. Dasom gulped and covered , "Opps~". "You brat! You're too talkative!" Bora hit her forehead with her fist.
 
You blinked in disbelief. *Sunggyu oppa is her fiancee?* "Now that you heard it, you must stay away more from Sunggyu oppa! Or else-" Hyorin raised her palm to slap you but then someone slung his arm around you and smiled at the girls. You were startled to feel an arm around your shoulder and looked up to see who it was. Your eyes widened to see Myungsoo grinning to the girls. He then looked down at you and put on a small smile. "We're late for the class. What are you still doing here chatting with the girls?" He asked. Your jaw dropped, *What is this punk thinking?!*
 
Myungsoo looked up again at the 5 girls who were stunned by his handsome features. "OMG He is the famous L in this campus" "He surely is so handsome" "OMG He's so hot." The 5 girls are already whispering at each other while staring at Myungsoo. "So, we gotta go or we'll be really late for our class! Ciao~" He then dragged you away from those girls, still his arm around you.
 
 
When the two of you are not already in sight of those girls, you wiggled your body and Myungsoo removed his arm on you. You stopped walking and glared at him. "YAH! What are you thinking back there?!" You asked. Myungsoo looked back at you and raised an eyebrow, "What?! We're really late for the class dummy!" He started walking again and you walked behind him. "Aish..jinjja. This arrogant guy is really something!" You muttered under your breath. "Yah! I heard that!" He said. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.
 
 
Before entering the room, he slid something in your palm making you to stopped walking and held your palm up to see what it is. *Huh?* You opened your palm and saw a paper. You looked up and saw him already in his chair. You pouted and walked inside and sat on your chair. You opened the paper that he passed to you.
 
Send me a message and I'll tell you why I did that *Phone number written too* -L
 
You tilted your head and looked again at the paper. *Tell me why? what should he tell me?* You tilted again your head to the other side. *Oh! The thing he did a while ago with those 5 girls...* You took out your phone out and send him a message.
 
Myungsoo felt his phone vibrated and saw an unfamiliar number with a message 'Why?'. He knew who it was and giggled to himself. *She didnt even tell her name, what if I dont know that it's her.* He then sent a message back.
 
Soon, you felt your phone vibrated and took it out secretly since the professor already came.
 
Those 5 girls are meanie. I know them -L
 
You rolled your eyes and sent back a message. You hid your phone again on your pocket and looked at the professor and started writing notes. Myungsoo who felt his phone vibrated, grew excited and took his phone out and read what you sent him.
 
If they are meanie, then im really sure you're friends with them since you're a meanie too. -Jiyeon
 
Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. *What the!? This girl! Aish!* He ruffled his hair in frustration and sent back a message.
When you felt your phone vibrated, you took out and secretly opened it too. You read his message and cant help it but to giggle.
 
YAH! I'm not a meanie like them! I even saved you from them -_- -L
 
You hid your phone and didnt send him back a message because you are being distracted, afraid that you'll miss something from the lesson. *Why did he save me though? I'm not a kid, I can handle it myself if those girls attack me.* You patted the pen your chin and just shrugged.
 
 
*Why isn't she sending back a message?!* Myungsoo looked at you and saw that you are busy listening to the professor. *Did she just ignored my message?!* Myungsoo furrowed his brows and scoffed. *I cant really believe.. This girl!* He threw his pen and just leaned his back on the chair and closed his eyes. *Atleast I already know her number...* A small smile came from his face thinking that he can already have a conversation to you if he wanted to.

WAAAAAAA sorry for the late update again! My laptop broke! And good thing it is fixed again!!! hihihihi
ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOY~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! and do Comment too!!
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH