The night of excitement and disappointment

My delivery girl

 

Your POV:
 
Class just ended and I need to go to my work so I headed outside the room without even looking back. Why will I? I dont even have any friends to bid some Goodbyes here...
I went out of the university and quickly ran to the bus stop and as soon as the bus arrived, I hopped in and sat down near the window.
Once I made myself comfortable in my seat, I let out a sigh. It was so tiring today.
The professors just keeps on giving seatworks and I can see how lazy they are when discussing stuffs. Geeshh..
 
 
And then I remember the 5 girls a while ago.. That girl... She's going to be what?
Sunggyu oppa's fiancee? What? Are they like... in an arrange marriage?
Why didnt oppa said it to me? I was not mad but surprised. I never thought arrange marriage still exist. Or maybe, Sunggyu oppa loves her? Are they together? OMO!
Maybe that's why she's really getting jealous! Why didnt oppa said it to me though? I've been like..so clingy to him, not knowing that he has a girl already.
But of course, I should be happy for oppa! :)) I should send him a message later...
 
 
Speaking of message, how did that arrogant guy knew those 5 girls? And calling them 'Meanie'?
Psh.. I guess he is really one of them. Or maybe he's even the leader of that friendships, if ever.
 
 
Soon.. I arrived in front of the restaurant. Another night working here!
I beamed and entered the busy restaurant and quickly went at the staff's room to set my things down and quickly went in the counter to help the owner.
 
 
After an hour or so.. the restaurant became really busy but not that busy when it's weekends or when it is on holiday. Just the normal busy..yeah..
And my working hours here will end soon.. so I'm really happy for that.
But something's bugging me... something that isn't happening tonight that should happen..
 
 
 
A delivery call from that arrogant guy..
Did he just eat from other restaurant? or did he forget to eat? Or maybe.. he ate before going home?
 
Aish! I ruffled my hair and continued cleaning the table. Why would I care if he eat or not? Is he only allowed to order food in this restaurant? Hmf.
 
 
Soon, work time's done! And I need to go home. I bid goodbye to the owner and went straight home.
When I arrived at my house, I was greeted by my baby brother who's lazily lying on the couch while watching the television. He didnt even look up when I greeted him a "Hi!"
I rolled my eyes and approached him. I knocked on his head to get his attention and he groaned. I chuckled and sat down on his knees and crossed my arm. "You didnt even greet me!" I complained.
Changhyun groaned even more and is trying to push me and when he succeeded, I yelped when I landed on the floor with my . I punched his legs and both of us laughed.
I was going to attack him when my phone vibrated. I raised up my index finger at him and shook it. "We're not yet done kiddo!"
He rolled his eyes and I chuckled as I went into my room.
 
 
When I entered my room, I threw my bag on my bed and also myself. I groaned when I feel the pain. My bed is not really soft and it was hard. I just wished my bed was like the bed from Sunggyu oppa's guest room! ㅠ.ㅠ
I took my phone out from my pocket and opened it. I grew excited when I saw the sender's name. But quickly facepalmed.
Why did I get excited? Duh~
I opened it and read it.
 
Yah! You didnt reply to my message a while ago. -L
 
I chuckled. Impatient aren't we? I quickly pressed the reply button and typed on a message for him.
 
Yah. I have a name okay. So don't call me 'Yah' -Jiyeon.
 
Well, I really have a name. He keeps on calling me 'Yah'. I didnt even hear him say my name even for once! I know he knew my name since we're in the same class. If he doesnt know, I'm really going to punch him in the face.
 
Hey, wait, why am I getting angry for him not to know my name?
Suddenly, my phone vibrated again and quickly opened it. Aish, why am I really getting excited. It's just him. duh~
 
ㅋㅋㅋ Arasseo, Jiyeon..... Right? -L
 
I dont know but I am smiling widely. As in really wide. I even thought the both sides of my lips would reach my ears. Am I that happy that he knows my name? but he's unsure. What the.
 
ㅡ.ㅡ U'r not sure of my name? -Jiyeon
 
I set aside my phone first and stood up so I can change into a more comfortable clothes. I even went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.
After that, I laid down on my bed again and reach for my phone. I blinked when I saw 2 messages. Who would be the other sender?
I opened it and saw both are from him. Huh?
 
I'm sure that's your name! Duh. -L
 
I rolled my eyes on that. Duh too!
 
Yah! What's taking you so long to reply? Are you going to ignore my message again? ㅠㅠ -L
 
I cant help but to laugh. He seems so childish in text messages but a true evil in real life. Why is he being like this? I pressed the reply button to make a reply for him.
 
 
Are you really that impatient? -Jiyeon
 
Well, I just said what I thought. He seems really impatient when it comes to messages. Soon, my phone vibrated. He's fast in replying uh?
 
Aniya! Why will I be impatient. -L
 
I rolled my eyes and took the pillow beside me and hugged it before replying back.
 
So, what do you want? why are you bothering me now? Did you just gave me your number so that you can also bother me in the phone? -Jiyeon
 
Ha! That's why uh? You dont even really know those 5 girls! You just wanted to annoy me even more.But...
 
 
 
I'm not feeling annoyed though.. I'm feeling even..... happier? as if there were butterflies in my stomach right now. Aish.
I burried my face on my pillow while waiting for his reply.
 
 
Yah. I did not do that to bother you okay? I really know those 5 girls. They did something.. mean..bad.. to my girlfriend before. -L
 
 
 
......
 
After reading the last 3 words of his message, I felt like someone stab me in my heart. I dont even know why and my mood of being happy..it sunk.
I just felt like ending this conversation already so I sent back a goodnight message.
 
Oh.. Okay then, I need to sleep already so goodnight -Jiyeon.
 
And with that... I set aside my phone and burried my face on the pillow. I'll just read his reply, if ever he replied, tomorow morning. I forced myself to sleep and it was hard. I still feel like someone is stabbing my heart. Aish!
Okay, Jiyeon, breath in and out and close you eyes. Sweetdreams.....
 
 
End of POV
 
 
*What the heck?* Myungsoo sat up on his bed and stared at his phone. "Why did she suddenly said goodnight? It's just 10pm.. It's still early!" Myungsoo grew frustrated. He wanted to have more conversations with you because he's enjoying it. He laid back down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. *I guess she's tired from work.* So he pressed reply to gave her a last message.
 
He will nearly shut his eyes when his phone rang. He grew excited and quickly looked at his phone. He felt kinda disappointed that it wasn't you but he thought he should be since it is his girlfriend!
 
He cleared his throat and answered the phone, trying to have a bright atmosphere from him so that his girlfriend wouldn't ask why he sounds like disappointed.

Wuhooo! another update for today!!!
ENJOOOOOOOY~~~