You forgot to deliver something

My delivery girl

 

*Hmm?* You looked up at the clock and it's almost 10:40am. "L should be here already..."
You checked your phone and there are no messages from him. *Aish.. Where is that arrogant boy?*
You decided to go out of the house thinking that he was already there waiting for you, but when you opened your gate, his car wasn't there, meaning he's still not here!
You pouted and checked your phone for the time. Your eyes widened when it says 10:50am and your class starts at 11am!
"Oh My Gosh! I'm going L, baboya!!!!" You yelled as you ran as fast as you can to the bus stop.
 
As soon as you arrived the class room, the teacher was already there greeting the students. You sighed in relief that the allotted 15minutes wasn't over yet so you are safe.
You went to your chair and sat down. *That was close..*
While taking out your notebook and your pen, your eyes caught your phone and remembered Myungsoo. You looked at the back where Myungsoo's chair was located and was shocked that he wasn't there. Your eyes widened and quickly typed a message for him.
 
Yah. Are you late? This is why I told you to sleep early last night! >.< -Jiyeon
 
After that, you set your bag aside and started listening to the professor. But those lessons couldnt just go in in your mind because of Myungsoo.
You were worried about him. *Did he really just woke up late?* You pouted and quickly looked at your phone but still, no messages from him.
 
 
Lunch came and your shoulders are deflated as you did not saw Myungsoo. *Did he just skipped school today?*
You made a face and went to the university's cafeteria to eat alone.
And while eating, someone suddenly asked you. "Can I with you?"
You blinked as you heard that familiar voice. You looked up from your food and saw your dear..bestfriend.. SUNGGYU.
"OPPA!!!!!" You brightened and quickly nodded with a big smile.
 
Sunggyu chuckled and sat down opposite from you. "Yah. Why do you look so sad eating alone?"
You pouted and pointed your spoon at him. "Yah. Eating alone is fun!"
He pinched your cheeks and just nodded.
You tilted your head and smiled at him. He noticed your stares and blinked.
"Yah, is there something on my face?" He asked. You shook your head and said, "I just miss you. You know, you haven't been hanging out with me for almost already a month!"
He smiled widely and shook his head. "Well, that almost a month has been filled with joys right?"
You blinked. "Joy?"
He nodded and continued, "You know.. your time with Myungsoo."
"Eish~~~" You made a face and asked him, "Uhh.. Oppa, Do you happen to know where that arrogant guy is?"
He looked at you and shook his head with a smile. *That babo is getting ready for his confession* He giggled when he saw your pouting lips. *I bet this girl's worried*
 
Flashback:
(This morning)
Sunggyu groaned as he heard his phone ringing so early in the morning. "What the heck... Who would call at this time?"
He reached for his phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID since his eyes are still close. "Yoboseyo?"
"Hyung! It's me, L!"
"Oh, Why?"
"Do you think I should confess to Jiyeon now?"
Sunggyu opened his eyes and quickly sat up. "C-Confess? Now?"
"Yeah.. I think now's the right time."
"Woah~ O-Okay.."
"Yah hyung! I was asking you if I should confess already and you just said okay. Give me some tips!"
"What tips should I give? Yah, just do your best and heck boy. If you hurt my bestfriend, I'm going to strangle your neck"
"Hahaha. That wouln't happen."
"Just be sure dude. I gave up my feelings knowing that she likes you-" *OH !!!* Sunggyu bit his lower lip as he realized what just he said.
"WHAT?!"
"Uhh..."
"HYUNG WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAY."
"Uhh?"
"NOT THAT BABO"
"YAH! CALL ME BABO AND I WONT SAY IT"
"OH DUDE COME ON SAY IT"
"Aish.. Fine."
"Now what did you say?"
"I said I gave up myself knowing that she likes you and you like her. So, I guess my chance of getting her is 0%."
"......"
"Dude.. Are you still there?"
"....."
"Yow"
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Sunggyu removed his phone in his ear because of that loud scream. Myungsoo just screamed so loud knowing that you liked him back.
"OMG HYUNG. OMG HYUNG. DID I JUST HEARD YOU RIGHT? SHE LIKES ME BACK?" Myungsoo asked excitedly.
"Shut up dude."
" DUDE, I'm going to confess later. I'm not going to school so if you saw her and if she ask something about me, tell her you dont know"
"Okay dude."
"Thanks! I'll hang up!"
"Yeah.."
Sunggyu shook his head with a smile and lied down again on his bed. 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
Soon, you were now at your work and it seems like you were so gloomy again. The owner noticed it and asked you, "Are you okay Jiyeon~ah?"
You looked up at her and forced a smile. "I'm okay Imo~ah.."
She smiled back and went back to work. You took your phone out to see if there are any messages or calls from him but there's none. *Where could that arrogant boy be?*
You pouted and just continued working.
 
It was almost closing time when the owner received a delivery call and the customer told her that if it was okay for the delivery girl to come home right after delivering him the food since it was already midnight. The owner called you to deliver the food and told you to use transportation since it was almost closing time and you will not be able to return the motorbike in time. You told her it was okay and took the bags from her and dashed off.
 
While waiting for the bus, you looked at the adress to where you are going to deliver the food and was shocked that it was Myungsoo's house.
*He did not showed up the whole day today and decided to order for a delivery. Is he sick? Omo!* You were stomping your feet while waiting for the bus and when it came, you quickly ran inside and waited yourself to arrive in the destination.
 
And when you arrived in front of his house, you quickly ran and pressed the bell.
Myungsoo, who was inside, panicked as soon as he heard the doorbell. *Fighting Myungsoo!* He went out and opened the gate.
He was shocked by your action as you quickly put the back of your palm in his forehead. "Aren't you sick? Are you okay?"
Myungsoo blinked and shook his head. You pouted and asked, "Why didnt you go to school today?"
"Uhh.... I.... skipped class?"
"Psh. Stupid. Here's your order." You handed him his order and he took it with a big smile.
"You looked so worried." He said as he wiggled his brows at you. You slightly hit him on his chest and made a face.
He chuckled and checked his order. You crossed your arms as you waited for him.
 
"You forgot to deliver something..." He said as he looked up to you.
"What?" You asked.
"Your heart"
 
You blinked. "W-What?"
He smiled and put down the bags of food and wrapped his arm around your waist. "You forgot to deliver your heart."
"Yah. Are you a zombie or what?" You asked, not getting what he's trying to say.
He rolled his eyes and leaned his head on your head. And now your faces were just inches away. You gulped as you stared at his eyes and then to his kissable lips and back to his eyes.
"Don't you get it? Aish.. I was being cheesy here and it was ruined. I've practiced that for like the whole day!" He then placed a soft kiss on your lips. Your eyes widened but slowly, it closed as you felt his soft lips on yours.
 
And when he leaned back, he asked you. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
You gasped. *D-Did I just heard him..* "W-W-Wha-What?"
He flicked your forehead and asked once again, "Will you be my girlfriend?"
You opened your mouth but was never had a chance to say your answer when he kissed you again. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck.
Myungsoo smiled between the kisses and knows already the answer. He leaned back again to get some air and looked deeply in your eyes.
"I love you..."
You smiled and quickly peck on his lips. "I love you too.. but you need to pay for your order"
You both chuckled and once again, the two of you shared a sweet kiss.
 

 

 

FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOGETHER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

tumblr_m21fgq2TY31r4fnj8o4_r1_250.giftumblr_m21fgq2TY31r4fnj8o3_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_lh42pysn8d1qciejb.giftumblr_lewmbdpDjH1qdxntz.gif

 

@emogurlz246  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZz9l4JsaPk here! it was a show of Infinite and Tara :P you can see umma t-ara and appa infinite! :PPPP