Awkward Atmosphere

My delivery girl

 

New year came and school will start again.
 
And these past days hasn't been so good to you. You earned dark circles as you can't sleep every night properly. Why? Because you kept on thinking what happened that night... on Christmas eve. You can't stop thinking as to why Myungsoo kissed you. You can't stop thinking how close his handsome face to yours. You can't stop thinking his soft lips that perfectly landed on yours. You can't stop thinking as to why you even kissed him back.
 
You sat up from your bed and scratched your hair, messily. "Aish!!!!" You were so annoyed as you dreamt about it too. You looked at your wall clock with half eyes opened. *I need to make breakfast already..* You sighed and stood up from your bed lazily. You stopped in front of the mirror and looked at yourself. *I thought I said to myself to stop thinking about it already? Why does it still popped out in my mind!!!!* You stomped on your feet and went to take a bath.
 
While preparing the breakfast, Ricky walked in in the kitchen and sat down in the dining table lazily. He yawned loudly making you to looked at him. He looked at you while rubbing his eyes, "Noona~~ What's our breakfast?". "Aigoo~~ Is my baby sleepy?" You cooed and giggled. You placed his breakfast in front of him and yours in front of you. You sat down opposite from him.
 
"Noona, I'm not your baby anymore!" Ricky whined and digged on his food. You chuckled and shook your head, "Arasseo~ Is it because my baby found a girl already?" You teased. Ricky pouted, "Im not a baby". You chuckled even more, "Arasseo Arasseo..Changhyunaegi~~" You teased again. "YAH!"
 
While eating, Ricky noticed your dark circles around your eyes. "Yah noona, why do you have such big eyebags?" he asked. You blinked and touched your eyes, "Is it that obvious?" You pouted and Ricky nodded. *Aish! Stupid* You thought and smiled. "I guess I'm too excited to go school? And did not have a great sleep?" *Oh great.. excited it is...* You facepalmed yourself mentally.
 
After that, Ricky went to his school. You were now alone in the house and you decided to fixed your things first and make sure you pack the things you need in school in your bag. You made yourself busy, afraid to think about the thing you dont want to think about. *I guess being busy lessen the chance of me thinking about it*
 
Soon, you were now sitting in your favorite place in the class room. At the front, and you were reading your previous lessons because the professor might just have a surprise quiz. You'll never know professors ;)
 
And while reading, you suddenly heard screams..shouts... and you know already the reason why. You cupped your ears and continued reading. And you suddenly felt your heart beating so fast. You blinked, *Why am I getting nervous?* You bit your lip and tried to inhale and exhale to calm yourself. As you lifted your head up, you met eyes with Myungsoo who was entering the room. The two of you stared for a while and when you realized what you're doing, you quickly looked away. You hit your forehead with your fist. *Aish! Aish! Aish!*
 
Myungsoo blinked and felt his heart beating so fast while staring at you. When he noticed that you looked away, he cleared his throat and walked in his throne. He sat down on his chair and looked at your back. *That was.. weird..* He held his throbbing chest and felt his heart really breating fast. He scratched his hair messily. *Aish!  *
 
The whole class was actually boring but you always felt nervous as you afraid to meet eyes with him. You dont even know why. You weren't acting like this before until...that night. *AISH!!!!!!!!!!* You ruffled your hair and turned your back when someone tapped your shoulders.
 
"Uhh.. excuse me, but..." A classmate of yours were asking you something but you actually met eyes again with Myungsoo making you to ignore the classmate of yours. His eyes that were staring at you seems like they're saying something. None of you were breaking the stares when the classmate of yours waved a hand in front of your face. It made you snapped and looked at her. "So.. is it okay??" She asked. You blinked, "Ahh..yeah.." You just agreed on whatever she said.
 
You turned your back again and sighed loudly. You face palmed yourself. *What's happening!! Aish!*
 
*Darn it... what's happening with me???* Myungsoo face palmed himself. He then felt his phone vibrating and he took it out. He read the message
 
Jagiya~ How are you? I'm sorry I can't be with you for a month since you know, umma brought me with her in the states for her medication. I really miss you much already!!
-Woori
 
He sighed and threw back his phone on his bag. *Darn it, it's because of Woori's absence that's making me go crazy like this.. yeah I guess it's the reason!*
 
Lunch came and you hurried to the university's park where you and Sunggyu agreed on meeting up. And as soon as you reached there, a coke in can was placed on your cheek making you to jumped from the coldness of it. "Yaish!!" You held your cheek and glared at Sunggyu who was laughing hard. "Aigoo! If you saw your face in the mirror!!" You hit his arms, "Yah! You naughty hamster!!!"
 
Little the two of you know, there were 6 people who were watching you behind. Sistar and Soya were all glaring at you, sending death glares. "When will she really stay away from Sunggyu oppa!" Hyorin whined. Soya's eyes turned into slits. *You're going to die Jiyeon if you keep on staying near my Sunggyu oppa!* And the other one was Myungsoo, he was sitting on a bench while drinking his coke when he spotted you and Sunggyu playing around. *Why do I feel like my heart is aching whenever I see those two together?*
 
Soon, lunch ended and you went to your next class. As you were walking, you suddenly bumped into someone. You looked up and saw Myungsoo rubbing his arm. Your eyes widened, don't know what to do. You bit your lip and bowed and lifted your head again, seeing his shocked face. "I...I.. uh... sorry.." You stuttered. *Aish! Why did I apologized??* Myungsoo's eyes widened when he heard you apologize. You gulped and started walking again, leaving him dumbfounded.
 
Myungsoo spun around and watched your disappearing figure. *Why does it feel like she's being awkward in front of me rather than being her own self before? Like, she'll shout or nag at me..* He tilted his head. *I guess it's because of that night.. Aish! Stupid myungsoo!*
 
"Jiyeon~ah, someone called for a delivery again, here take it there!" The owner said and you gladly took the owner and read the paper where the address of the customer was written. Your eyes widened after reading the address. *Why did he ordered again?!*.
 
Soon, you were now in front of Myungsoo's apartment. *Aish!* You hesitantly pushed the door bell and waited for him outside. You heard Myungsoo's footsteps and your heart was beating really fast. *Oh my, Jiyeon calm down..* You tried to calm yourself and soon, you saw Myungsoo when he opened his gate.
 
You quickly handed him his order, "Y-Your order s-sir..". *Why am I stuttering?!* You bit your lip hard and looked down. Myungsoo was getting even more confused as to why you were acting like this as he remembered you saying to forget what happened that night. "Why are you being so awkward around me?" He asked. You blinked and looked up at him. "I..I..I am? No, why will I be.."You awkwardly laughed and looked away. *Aish*
 
Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and asked, "How much is this then?". "12000won." You replied. He handed you an exact amount of money. "Woah~ This is the first time.." You muttered. "What?" He asked. You looked up at him and shook your head. "I-I'll be going then. Enjoy your food." You bowed and quickly run to your motorbike and drove off.
 
Myungsoo sighed and closed his gate. *Why is it bothering me that she's acting awkward to me?*

heartheartheart

Aigoo~ Every one wants Myungyeon chapter hehehe so here it is but i dont know if it's good.. well I hope you'll like it!!!