This is the Start...

My delivery girl

 

*Seriously, since I bumped into him I cant concentrate with my studies. I can feel that he's glaring at me. And it irritates me! I hate this feeling urgh!* You messed up with your hair while bowing down and resting your head on your chair's table.
Myungsoo saw you and smirked, satisfies that he knows you're getting annoyed because of him.
*Stupid boy, cant he just leave me alone?! He already heard the word sorry from me from last saturday! Urgh!!* you scratched your hair.
 
 
Soon, the professor arrived and you tried to focus on what she was discussing until you accidentally turned your head and saw Myungsoo staring at you.
You gulped and turned your head in the front immediately. You laced your fingers and blinked. *Why is he just looking at me? Shouldnt that be a glare?? But it wasnt a glare..glare is like he would almost kill me..Why is his eyes was just looking at me?!*
Myungsoo just bit his lip when he saw you looked on him. He didnt actually looked away so he saw you looked away first. *Damn it, why am I just staring at her this whole time?! She even caught me. Urgh stupid!*
 
 
 
 
 
Lunch came and Myungsoo took Woori with him.
"Oh honey~ It's nice that you picked me up this time! I hate picking you, since I am a girl~" Woori said as she clung onto Myungsoo's arm.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Am I not allowed to pick my girlfriend anytime?"
Woori chuckled. "Sorry ma boy"
Myungsoo smiled but faded when he saw you walking with Sunggyu.
You were giggling while Sunggyu was nagging at you.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Ugh!"
Woori looked up at him. "Waeyo?"
Myungsoo looked at his girl and dragged her somewhere before you saw him.
 
 
 
 
"Yah, it's not even funny. You should atleast cheer me up." Sunggyu crossed his arms.
"But that was really funny!" You wiped the tears from your eyes as you tried yourself to not laugh again.
You looked at him and he realy looks like an angry hamster right now. His eyes are almost disappearing from glaring at you.
And this made you laughed again. Sunggyu's jaw dropped and started poking you.
"Yah! Stop laughing"
"I cant help it, you looked like an angry hamster again!" You said between your laughs.
Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Whatever" Then he started walking faster, leaving you behind.
You noticed him and tried to stop your laughters. "Oppa! Oppa! Wait!"
A wide smile was planted on Sunggyu's face, hearing you calling him oppa is the thing he wanted to hear every single day. He started making his pace slower and when you almost caught up to him, he again, made his walk faster and smirked.
You blinked and jogged towards him, where Sunggyu started running.
"Yah!!! Wait!!" You shouted and started to run too.
Sunggyu spun and run backwards and he stuck his tounge out to you. "Me~rong!"
You scrunched your nose and shouted, "You're going to be dead if I caught you!"
Sunggyu spun again and laughed as he run.
 
 
 
Little did you know, 5 crazy fangirls of Sunggyu was watching the two of you.
"Soya unni, what should we do? It seems that bestfriend of Sunggyu oppa is getting closer and closer at him." Dasom said as she peeked again at the two bodies running away.
Soya tsked. *That girl is relly going to be dead if I caught her again with Sunggyu oppa!*
Soya, together with her friends, Bora, Hyorin, Soyu and Dasom, went to their respective class rooms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jiyeon~ah, someone ordered and you need to deliver this." The owner called and you just went out of the restroom.
You blinked and smiled. "Neh Imo!" You took the food from her and the paper where the address was written on it.
You put the food on the delivery box behind the motorcycle.
You wore the helmet and hopped in the motorcyle. You took out the paper and read the address. *Hmm.. I think I went here before..*
You put on the keys and drove to the address where the food must be delivered.
 
 
 
 
 
Once you arrived, your face dropped.
*He ordered?!* You bit your lip, can't believe that you were going to deliver a food again to that Myungsoo guy.
You took a deep breath and took the food that he ordered.
You raised your index finger, ready to push the door bell button. You took again a deep deep breathe and pushed it.
You heard the doorbell rang inside, and your heart started beating so fast.
*Why am I nervous anyway?* You asked yourself. You gulped and cleared your throat and straightened yourself up.
Soon, the door opened. You looked at the person you dont actually wanted to see.
And your eyes widened by the sight of a messy haired Myungsoo with only his white wife beater and boxers. He seemed like he just woke up from bed.
You bit your lip and looked away.
Myungsoo saw you and tilted his head. *Why did she look away?* Then he looked down on his body and noticed what he was wearing. *So that's why* He smirked.
*OMG He do looks so y with his bed hair and that clothes.* You thought and you mentally face palmed. *Stop it Jiyeon! Hand him the food already!*
He cleared his throart and it snapped you. You handed him the food without even looking at him.
He took it and raised an eyebrow at you. "Why aren't you looking?"
*Duh~ You're freaking just wearing a wife beater and a boxer in front of someone* You rolled your eyes and just kept your mouth shut.
Myungsoo let out a chuckle and said, "Cant handle my y image right now?" He took his wallet out.
You rolled your eyes and looked at him. You closed your eyes once more and opened it immediately.
"How much is this?" Myungsoo asked.
"11350 won" You replied.
He took 12000 won and gave it to you. You took your wallet in your pocket but it wasnt there.
*OMO Did I just forgot my wallet?! How can I give him his change?* You started to panick.
Myungsoo tilted his head. "What's your problem? Give me my change now."
You looked at him and bit your lip. "I..ah... I..."
"What?! The food might get cold so give me my change already!" Myungsoo held his palm out.
You scratched the back of your hair. "Can you give me the exact amount? I forgot my wallet, I cant give you your change with this."
"MWO?!" Myungsoo asked loudly that made you flinched.
*Aish! Why did I forgot to bring my wallet! Stupid Stupid Jiyeon!* You mentally facepalmed.
Suddenly, Myungsoo smirked. "What about going back to the restaurant and give my payment to the owner and once he/she gave you the change, run to me again and give it to me." *This is the start >:))*
You widened your eyes and your jaw dropped. "But.. The.. it's-"
"No BUTs. Since you forgot your wallet and you cant give me my change, I am willing to wait for my change so go now and run back to the restaurant and go back here and give me the change ..shoo~shoo~" He waved his hands, montioning you to go.
"Wait.. urgh!" You stomped your feet, making your way to your motorcyle.
You put your helmet on and hopped on the motorcyle. You looked at him and he was looking at you, still waving his hands.
You rolled your eyes and started the engine.
"GO NOW! And be sure to give me my change back!" He shouted as you drove away.
*Darn that boy! Why did he just suggest me to go back to the restaurant and get his change and go back in his apartment to give his change?! cant he just give me the exact amount?! Im sure he has the exact amount! URGH!!* You were so furious while driving.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo, on the other hand, was now eating the food that he ordered with a smirk. *Ha! This is only the start weird girl..*

omg i almost publlished this with the name of Ljoe instead of Myungsoo on some lines. wahahahaha good thing i re-read it before publishing it now.. wohoo~ Soya! Soya was Sunggyu's ideal girl? hehe i got it from this video. So I guess I just added new charactes, I'll put it on the description :))))