Delivering a Praise

My delivery girl

 

"So how's the performance?" Sunggyu asked as he fix his things. He took you to the backstage.
"Well, you're really great! Daebaak!" You raised 2 thumbs up and giggled.
Sunggyu smiled.
"You know, a girl can easily fall for you with your voice. Your voice really sounds great! Why dont you try auditioning as an idol?" You asked as you popped a candy in your mouth.
Sunggyu smiled widely and faced you. "Why? Did you fall for me with my voice?" He wiggled his brows.
You hit his arm. "Of course not. Im your bestfriend!" You raised up a thumb and smiled widely.
Sunggyu felt disappointed. He forced a smile as he ruffled your hair.
He turned his back and fixed his bag. "Jiyeon~ah, we'll be having a party after this so I guess I cant send you to the restaurant."
"It's okay!" You smiled and turned to the right.
You blinked as you saw Myungsoo with a girl clinging in his arms. She looks familiar though. And Myungsoo looks so irritated.
*She seems to be his girlfriend, why is he irritated though?* You thought as you continued looking at the couple.
"Honey, come on, dont come to the party~" Woori whined.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "I wont and dont even go to my apartment, I want to be alone"
Woori pouted. "I want to be with you!"
"Aish, I told you I want to be alone tonight. I need to take a rest. Im so tired." Myungsoo stated and with that Woori turned his back.
"Bastard" Woori muttered.
"I love you too." Myungsoo shouted as he saw Woori walking away and laughed as 2 guys approached him and started a new conversation
*EH?!* You blinked more, cant believe how Myungsoo behaved in front of his girlfriend.
 
 
You felt a tapped on your shoulder so you turned to see who it was.
"You okay?" Sunggyu asked. You nodded.
"Ill be going now" You took your purse and stood up.
"What time will you go home?" He asked. You tapped your chin.
"9pm, I guess." You said.
Sunggyu smiled. "Wait for me, I'll give a ride."
You nodded your head and left the backstage and headed to the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
 
-O-o-O-o-O-o-O-o-O-o-O-o-O-o-O-
"Good thing there are less customers today" You beamed at the sight of a not-that-busy restaurant.
Then suddenly, you heard the phone ringing. *Woah, Delivery atlast! It's been an hour since im here and there are no deliveries..keke*
You reached for the phone and answered it.
"Yeoboseyo? This is Inspirit Restaurant, what would you like to order?"
"1 Bulgogi" The customer said over the phone. You blinked, that voice was familiar.
"Ah..n-ne, is that all s-sir?" You asked.
"Yeah"
"State your address sir so we can deliver it after 30minutes"
After the customer stated his address, he hung up.
You looked again at the address. *This address is familiar too*
You shook off the thought and after waiting for the order, you headed outside and put the bulgogi on the delivery box and you hopped on the motorcycle with a helmet on your head to be safe.
 
 
 
After 30minutes, you arrived at the address.
And this apartment in front of you seems so familiar.
You took a deep breath and took the bulgogi and headed at the front door.
You pushed the door bell and waited for the owner to come out.
 
 
Once the door opened, you looked at the person who was no standing in front of you, smirking.
You widened your eyes. *This is...he is..mansion...apartment..*
Myungsoo snapped his fingers in front of your face. "Stop fantasizing on my face, where's my order?" He smirked.
You blinked and shot him a glare. *Cocky!*
You handed him the bulgogi. *Shouldnt he be in the party too?*
Myungsoo took the bulgogi and looked at you. "Are you in the event awhile ago as my fan?" He smirked again.
You rolled your eyes. "You wish"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes too and handed you his payment.
You took it and smiled at the sight of the money. Then you looked at him with a straight face.
"By the way, you did great a while ago." You said in a straight tone. *Oh , why am i praising him?! Stupid mouth!*
Myungsoo just blinked and was speechless. He didnt expect you to praised him. He, somehow, felt butterflies in his stomach.
"Oh yeah, thank you for ordering." You bowed and turned to approach your motorcycle as you hit your head with your fist.
*Why did I say that! Babo! His head will turned big now that he heard me praised him! Aish!! Stupid!* You cursed more and hopped on your motorcycle.
Myungsoo just watched you leave. When you're already out of sight, a smile crept up on his face. And as he noticed his smile, he immediately removed it.
*Why am I smiling?! I get those praises everyday! Aish, stupid stomach.* He rubbed his stomach that was full of butterflies and entered his apartment.
He slammed his own body on the couch and opened the bulgogi. *I was supposed to annoy her. Aish!*