Talk with Sunggyu

My delivery girl

 

Myungsoo groaned as you he saw you quickly walking out of the room. He quickly packed his things so that he could catch up on you and so that he can send you to work.
And while walking fast, his phone suddenly rang and he took it out from his pocket while keeping an eye on you. He answered it without even looking at the caller id.
"Hello?"
"L~ah! It's Sunggyu."
"Oh.. Hyung, why?"
"Can we have a talk?"
Myungsoo stopped walking and blinked before answering back, "Talk?"
"Yeah. You're done with your class now right?"
"Uhh.. yeah.."
"Can we meet at the nearest cafe. I'll be there in 15minutes."
"Ah.. Arasseo. See you there hyung" He then hung up and shrugged as he looked at the front and didnt see any sign of you already. *Aish Sunggyu hyung!!!* He groaned more as he walked to his car.
 
Soon, he's now inside the said cafe and saw Sunggyu sitting already at the corner. He walked towards Sunggyu and greeted him as he sat down. Sunggyu smiled at him and let him order first.
After the foods came, they started eating. Sunggyu was finding the right time to talk as he saw Myungsoo busy eating.
Myungsoo had sensed Sunggyu looking at him so he looked up and decided to ask why he wanted to talk him. "Hyung, what do you want to talk about?"
 
Sunggyu cleared his throat and replied, "You know... my bestfriend-"
"Jiyeon?" Myungsoo continued for him. Sunggyu nodded.
"What about her?" He asked.
"You see... she's my bestfriend, and she's telling me everything what's happening with you and her." Sunggyu stated.
Myungsoo smirked at himself. *That girl secretly telling someone what's happening between us..*
"Do you... like her?" Sunggyu asked.
 
Myungsoo blinked as he looked at Sunggyu. There was like an 'Afraid, Jealousy, Sadness' written in his eyes after asking that sentence. *Why is hyung's eyes like that? Does he like Jiyeon too?*
"What if I like her?" he asked.
Sunggyu flinched a little and Myungsoo could really tell that he likes Jiyeon too. "Hyung, do you like.. Jiyeon?"
Sunggyu blinked and looked at Myungsoo.
Myungsoo leaned back on his chair as played on his glass of juice. "I can tell that you like her too."
Sunggyu sighed and leaned back also in his chair. "Well, what can I do if she likes someone else?"
Myungsoo quickly sat up straight and his eyes widened. "MWO? SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY?????"
 
Sunggyu blinked at his sudden burst. Myungsoo clenched on his fist. "I'd kill whoever that guy is.." He muttered.
Sunggyu giggled and shook his head in disbelief. *Babo, she likes you*
"Do you know hyung who could that guy be????" Myungsoo asked with slit eyes.
Sunggyu shrugged and said, "It's for you to find out." He teased and Myungsoo just groaned in anger.
*Who could that ing lucky guy???* Myungsoo thought angrily. *I'm doing my best when she likes someone else already?!*
 
Sunggyu stood up and before he could say his goodbye, "Dont pick Jiyeon tonight from her work, or even call for a delivery. I'll pick her up and talk to her." He then spun around and waved his hand.
Myungsoo wanted to protest but Sunggyu had already left. *Aish! I need to know who that guy is!!!!!!*
 
 
That night, Sunggyu had came to the restaurant to pick you up. You were shocked to see him though, you didnt expect.
And he was just in time because the restaurant will now close. "Are you here to pick me up oppa?"
Sunggyu playfully pushed your forehead. "What else should I be doing here?"
You pouted as you rubbed your forehead. Sunggyu chuckled and you two went in his car.
 
You put on your seatbelt and suddenly remember Myungsoo this morning as he put your seatbelt and his face was just inches away. Your cheeks suddenly blushed and good thing it was night already, Sunggyu wouldnt see it.
Sunggyu started the engine and drove off. It was silent the whole ride and your eyes were shut closed because you were so tired the whole day. Sunggyu glanced at you and smiled softly.
 
Soon, you two arrived in front of your house. Sunggyu turned to you and saw you still sleeping. He stared at you for awhile. *I'm glad Myungsoo likes you back.* He smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss your cheek but then you suddenly opened your eyes. Sunggyu frozed on his spot with wide eyes when his face was just now inches away from you.
You turned your head to him and saw his face inches away. "Oppa?"
Sunggyu blinked and quickly leaned back. He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "I was going to wake you up."
You smiled and took off your seatbelt. "Thanks for the ride oppa!"
 
Sunggyu smiled. "Before you could go out, why didnt I see you awhile ago? At lunch? And because of that, I ate alone!" He pouted like a child. Well, he knew why but he just wanted you to tell him why.
You bit your lower lip. You totally forgot about him. *Aish! I should have send him a message.*
Sunggyu lightly shook pushed her shoulder. "Yah.. Tell me.."
You looked at him with a pouting face. "BecauseLjustdraggedmetoeatwithhim"
 
Sunggyu giggled a little. "What? You talked too fast!"
You made a face. "Whatever! I'm going inside now."
"No!! You have to tell me or I'll punish you! You let me ate alone! I was like a lost child a while ago while eating alone!" He whined.
You chuckled and pinched both of his cheeks. "Aigoo~ Hamstergyuuuu~~ You're being a child again!"
He pinched both of your cheeks too. And you scrunched your nose. "Then, Tell me whyyyyy" he said.
You shook your head and he pinched your cheeks more. "Yah!! Remove your hands off me!"
"Nooo!" He said.
You both stayed pinching at each other cheeks, and when you both got tired, you both removed your hands and started laughing.
"Aish. We totally looked like a kid!" You said between your laughs.
Sunggyu gazed at  you softly. "Jiyeon~ah.."
You cleared your throat and look at him.
He shook his head and just smiled. "Now go inside now! Ricky's probably waiting for you."
You nodded and took your bag. "Have a safe trip way back to your house oppa! Sweetdreams!"
He nodded and pecked your cheek quickly. You froze in your spot. *Did he just kissed me?*
Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck and pushed you out of his car. He waved his hand and started the engine. He looked at you one more time as he waved his hand and drove off.
 
You stood outside, shocked. You slowly held the cheek where he planted a kiss. *That was the first kiss I've received from Sunggyu oppa...*
You went inside your house and changed into a more comfortable clothes before lying down on your bed. *I guess that was just a friendly kiss.. Sunggyu is just being a sweet friend.* You smiled and sent him a message of a goodnight.
Meanwhile, Sunggyu was also shocked that he kissed your cheek. He didnt really mean to do it. *Aish.. She'll probably think that as a friendly kiss.. Nothing more..*
 
 
And as for Myungsoo, he was being frustrated thinkin who could be the lucky guy. He only knows that you are close to him and Sunggyu. He doesnt know any other guy for you to like. *Could it be me? Or Sunggyu hyung?* He rubbed his chin in thought. *But hyung said she likes someone else.. That could mean...* He then smirked. *ME?* He got excited by his conclusion. *What if she really do like me?* He smiled widely and closed his eyes as he dreamt of you with him.