What Just Happened?

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

Anna's POV:

 

Omo.. I cant believe that Dongho is here right now, and he just bought me food and everything… Currently we are walking together around this small SOHO type of city as we look at the stores. All of this is so foreign to me, I have gone shopping, but only in malls. Shopping in the city is so different! Everything is flashy and there are many cute items everywhere. The whole time I was taken aback at how amazing this was.

The thing is, I don’t know how we ending going together, it just happened. As I was walking I saw this store and I saw the most beautiful dress ever. It was a cute black dress that would look great in the spring or summer, with the addition of some nice shoes, and a necklace and the look is complete! I hope it goes on sale so I can buy it.

We walked away from the window and kept walking along. Dongho also went into a few stores to buy some things, but overall it was a no conversation between us, I mean absolutely no conversation at all. It was awkward. We decided to go home because we were getting tired. We walked back to the apartments and waited for the elevator to arrive to the first level.

 

'Ok, this elevator is taking forever just to get down here,' I thought, 'I’m going to take the stairs.' As I started walking away I heard the bell notifying us that the elevators here. We entered with an awkward aura between the two of us. It was just the two of us in the elevator and it turned into an extremely awkward aura because it takes a while to arrive to the 8th floor. The elevator slowly went up as I saw the numbers change, 1 2 3 4 5 6-

 

BOOM

 

I screamed at the top of my lungs as the elevator jolted causing me to fall onto the floor. Dongho doesn’t seem to be saying anything but he has a worried look on his face so I’m guessing he’s scared as well. The once bright lights flickered to complete darkness as we stayed in the motionless elevator. A bunch of thoughts rounded my mind as I huddled to the wall for support and hugged my knees. I was always afraid of the dark, and with the fact that I’m going to die in three years in my mentality is not helping at all.

 

Dongho turned his phone on and tried calling someone for help. He shut the phone in frustration. Yet he kept the light on so we can see a little and have some brightness to the pitch black area. He sat down next to me and patted my knee soothingly. I think it’s a way for him to say 'its alright' I felt comforted by his actions, I looked at him and he looked back, we stared at each others eyes in a silence that wasn’t awkward, but comfortable.

 

“Anna! Are you in there!” I heard a faint voice say behind the doors, 'Kevin!' I jolted up and ran to the door. I banged on the elevators door as hard I could, not caring if it hurted my hands.

“Kevin! Its Anna!! Help!” I screamed, crying.

“Okay! I’ll get you out as soon as possible!” he said. Around ten minutes later the doors started to slowly open, and the first person I saw in my view was Kevin.

“Kevin!” I said hugging him tightly, as tears freely fell down my face. “I was so scared!” I said as I continued crying. I turned around to say thank you to Dongho and I saw him grabbing his things and heading up stairs using the stairs.

“Dongho!” I said as he opened the staircase doorway, “Kamsahamida!” I said smiling. He turned around to face the stairs and waved at me from behind. Then he closed the door and left.