Unforgettable

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Anna's POV: 

 

 

 

"So what happened yesterday?" Nancy asked as she took a bite of her cereal.

 

 

"That's the thing, I don't know. I just remembering entering the bus and thats it." I scolded myself, looking down.

 

 

"…Kevin just texted me, he asked if you were ok Anna" Yoomi said slowly. I stayed silent for a while.

 

 

Nobody's POV:

 

 

"Who's Kevin?" Anna asked, "Is he someone you met recently?"

 

 

"What?" Jaemi, Nancy and Yoomi exclaimed in shock.

 

 

"You mean…. You don't remember Kevin?!" Nancy put her spoon down.

 

 

"Who's Kevin!" Anna yelled, fustrated.

 

 

"Oh no…" Jaemi said. She got up and left to the Ukiss dorm. 

 

 

Around five minutes later, all of UKiss came in asking her multiple questions about her forgetting Kevin. 

 

 

"You mean… You really don't remember me, Anna?" Kevin said putting his hand on her hand.

 

 

"What the? Why are you touching me you weirdo!" She said pushing his hand away.

 

 

"Oh no… We have to take her to a doctor or something" Yoomi worried.

 

 

"Why would I need to? I just never met this guy!" she exclaimed.

 

 

"Ok let's just wait a few days and see what happens" Soohyun calmly suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing happened, she still doesn't remember Kevin…" Yoomi said sadly.

 

 

"Yeah, I don't know what happened for this to happen" Jaemi wondered.

 

 

"I know," Eli sighed, "it's really hard to believe she remembers everyone else but him" Eli placed his arm over Jaemi's shoulder.

 

 

"Why is your arm over my shoulder Eli?" Jaemi asked annoyed.

 

 

"I thought you liked it" he said winking.

 

 

"Ugh, ew." she said walking away, "AJ!" Jaemi hugged AJ, "Isn't this horrible?" she said looking up and giving puppy dog

eyes to him.

 

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, girls these days" Eli said to himself as he walked to Soohyun and the others.

 

 

"Hey, I got an idea! Why don't Kevin and Anna hang out a little? Maybe after a while she'll remember!" Nancy suggested. 

 

 

"Sure, we can try that." Kevin said smiling to Anna.

 

 

"I don't care" Anna sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, Anna, what do you want to do first?" Kevin smiled.

 

 

"I'm hungry, let's go get a bite to eat!" she grabbed Kevin's hand. They held hands all the way to the small empty Korean restaurant.

 

 

"I love going here because it's nice and quiet." she stated looking at the menu.

 

 

"Oh, then we should come here more often!" Kevin offered.

 

 

"Only if I could remember who you are," she put the menu down, "I think we need to go to different places to regain my memory then just staying in one spot." she said after ordering her food.

 

 

After eating they both went around Seoul and shopped.

 

 

'The black dress…' Anna thought as she walked by it, admiring it as it was still displayed in the window.

 

 

"Woah!" she screamed as she was tripping. Arms surrounded her as Kevin was holding her in a hug to keep her from falling.

 

 

"Are you ok??" He asked worriedly as he let her down gently. 

 

 

Anna looked up at him. She stood up properly, then placed a soft kiss on his lips.

 

 

Kevin was shocked as she turned around and started to walk away. He ran up, grabbed her arm, and continued the kiss that they had just shared before. Everyone was staring at them on the street but Kevin didn't seem to mind.

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

Yoomi, I told you that this is war. I told you I would win Kevin.