The Adventure Of My Life Christmas Special!! Part 1

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

 

 

 

"Merry Christmas!!" JANY cheered as they entered the UKiss dorm. They entered the dorm in high spirtits.

 

 

"Don't you mean Christmas Eve? Haha" Soohyun chuckled as he towel dried his hair. Today everyone has decided to go to Lotte World for Christmas Eve, since actual Christmas they have concerts and fan signings. Today is everyones day off.

 

 

"Guys! Hurry up! I want to go now~!" Yoomi pouted as she stomped her legs.

 

 

"If you want to go that bad, go first without us" Jaemi scorned. Yoomi just pouted again.

 

 

"Don't worry! We're almost done," Kevin laughed. Soon everyone had finished getting ready and was on their way off. 

 

 

 

Jaemi's Outfit:

 

 

Anna's Outfit: 

 

 

Nancy's Outfit:

 

Yoomi's Outfit:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At Lotte World

 

 

"Ok, lets split up into pairs!" Kevin locked arms with Anna's. Anna gladly taking the offer and snuggled into his arm.

 

 

"No~ No~" Eli said in English as he winked. He pulled out popsicle sticks out of his back pocket. All of them have a different colored tip, 3 red, 2 green, 2 blue, 2 yellow, and 2 purples. He hid the ends with his hands and told everyone to pick one. The pairs ended up like this:

Eli- Nancy

Kevin- Jaemi

Dongho- Yoomi

AJ- Anna

Soohyun- Kiseop- Hoon (The Outsiders LOL) 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

 

"Well this is awkward…" I said to AJ while rocking on my feet back and forth.

 

 

"Only if you try to make it awkward Anna" AJ chuckled. 

 

 

"Aha, true!" I smiled, "Ok! Let's go!" I said grabbing his arm. "Why waste a day off, thats stupid" I said putting both my arms on my hips.

 

 

"Ok, roller coaster?" He said pointing to it, smiling.

 

 

"Heck yeah" I said dragging his arm to get into the line. After many rides I had gotten tired, as well as AJ.

 

 

"Thanks" I said as AJ handed me a hot coffee as we both sat on the bench to relax, "Dude, how come we haven't hung out before? You're so cool!" I said punching his arm slightly. 

 

 

"Ditto" he said chuckling then sipped on his coffee.

 

 

"Hey, hey, hey" I said whispering. He gave me a amused weird look. 

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"What's going on between you and Nancy?" I said excited. He blushed hard as if he was a tomato. I squealed as I kicked my legs onto the floor. 

 

 

"N-nothing… Why do you ask such a question?" he stuttered, "D-Did she say something about me? or … something?…." He sipped on his coffee, avoiding eye contact.

 

 

"Maybe she did, maybe she didn't? Why do you want to know? Hmm?" I asked eager as I bumped shoulders with him.

 

 

"N-not really.." he said looking up into the sky.

 

 

"Well, I'm sorry if I let your hopes up, but…" I started while looking down, "She might like you too!" I said squealing.

 

 

"Really?!" he said excited "*cough* ehem… really?" he pretended to be calm. 

 

 

"Ok," I placed my hands up, "I don't know many details, but if i do get some I'll report it to you ASAP."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nancy's POV:

 

 

siipppppppp                 siiiiiiippppp

 

 

"Ehem… um… uh… Nice weather huh?" I said as I sipped my cola. The awkward moment filled the table as we sat in the café.

 

 

"Yeah….. It's really sunny huh?" he awkwardly continued the conversation. It's just making things more awkward than it has to be.

 

 

'Guh! How can I not think of anything to say? I mean… I've never really talked to Eli before, but this is way too awkward man!' I scolded myself in my head.

 

 

"Um… Should we go on some rides?" I offered than mentally slapped myself. 'I hate scary roller coasters! Gosh!'

 

 

"Sure! Sounds good…" Eli said getting up grabbing his things and paying for the drinks. 

 

 

I scanned the park hoping to find a ride I wouldn't die on. "Um… Let's go on the tea cups!" I suggested.

 

 

"We're not going onto the roller coaster first?" he asked confused.

 

 

"Oh, we'll get there! It's just um…- the tea cups are closer" I said avoiding the scary rides. We were waiting in the line, so I decided to take initiative and tried to talk to him. "So, why did you decide to do this little switchero thing going on?" I asked curious.

 

 

"Well, I was really hoping that one certain couple would be able to get together, but that didn't work out so well, and everyone is paired up awkwardly. Sorry" he said apologetic.

 

 

"Ohh… That's why… But, who's the pairing you're shipping?" I asked more curious.

 

 

"Maybe it's you and me" he winked.

 

 

"Oh my god, no" I said hating the way he tried to play flirt "That was gross" I laughed.

 

 

"Aha, really? It usually works on other girls", he shrugged.

 

 

"We'll sorry, but it doesn't work on me…" I sighed, "And I don't think on Jaemi either" I teased.

 

 

"W-What?!" He asked flustered.

 

 

"Ohh, I guessed right!" I said clasping my hands together.

 

 

"Um, heck no!" he said avoiding eye contact. 

 

 

"Mhmm, sure" I giggled. 'I found out a nice secret today!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoomi's POV:

 

 

'Heh. This will be a good day! Maknae Dongho probably hates rides like me! So I don't need to worry about such scary things' I thought with my head held high.

 

 

"You want to go onto the roller coaster?" he asked.

 

 

"What!" I asked shocked. He scooted back slightly.

 

 

"What… You don't like them or something?" He said scoffing at me. 'The heck! How dare he look down on me!'

 

 

"Of course not! You think I'm some, some chicken, or something?…" I fought, "I gulp love… roller coasters…" I said wanting to puke.

 

 

"Great, I do too, let's go" He said walking ahead. 'He's not even leading me? I thought this day was going to be like-'

 

 

 

 

Imagination (Warning: may cause nausea, hallucinations, and uncontrollable disgust.)

 

 

 

"Noona!~" Dongho 'aegyo'ed as he grabbed onto my arm like a puppy. He was pouting and had big round eyes googling at me.

 

 

"Nee~ dongsengie?" I patted his head, feeling superior.

 

 

"Noona…" he fumbled with his thumbs, "I'm afraid of those big and scary rides! Can we not ride them?" he gave puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

 

 

"Aw, don't worry, dongseng," I placed my hands onto my hips, "noona won't let you ride those horrible rides, let's go onto the merry go rounds!" I said pointing to them.

 

 

"Neh!" he agreed, "Noona! You're the best!" He said making a heart above his head with his arms.

 

 

End of Imagination

 

 

'Ugh, I'm so stupid for thinking this maknae was like that, when he's the complete opposite!' I cursed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh! MOMMY!" I screamed as I was on the roller coaster, I swore to myself I would never ride one, but my pride got the best of me, and now I'm on this horrid death ride!

 

 

As we exited the roller coaster I had to confess, "Dongho-shi" I said swallowing the puke feeling rising up my throat, "I'm sorry but UMPH swallow hate , hate, hate roller coasters" I leaned onto the railing about to faint.

 

 

"I know" Dongho said nonchalant.

 

 

"Huh!" I said shocked.

 

 

"I wanted to see how long you could last… wasn't that long, so boring" he said, "I'll go get some drinks"

 

 

'SHIN DONGHO! Gah! umph swallow' I thought as I fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemi's POV:

 

 

"Hey, what do you want to go onto first" I asked wanting to get this day over with.

 

 

"Are you ok with roller coasters?" Kevin asked me.

 

 

"What, you think I'm some wimpy girl?" I said scoffing.

 

 

"No… I was just wondering so we don't go on anything you don't like…" He dragged on his sentance.

 

 

"Good." I said walking to the coasters.

 

 

After a few rides I got tired so I sat onto a bench.

 

 

"I'll go get us some drinks" he said smiling. I hate his smile.

 

 

"No thanks, I'll buy it myself." I said walking with him to the coffee shop.

 

 

"Here, I insist on treating you" he said smiling softly.

 

 

"What, you think I need to rely on you? Hm? Just buy your own drink." I said ordering and buying my drink. We sat at a nearby table. I stared out the window and tried to not talk to him.

 

 

"Um…" He said trying to talk to me. I continued staring out the window. "Jaemi please tell me… why don't you talk to me?"

 

 

"I am, what are you saying." I said scoffing at him.

 

 

"Um.. that's not what I had meant…" he said.

 

 

"Then what?" I asked pissed.

 

 

"Why are you so angry at me?" he asked serious. I slowly looked at him, seeing he was serious now, "Why, are you angry with me?" he repeated.

 

 

"What you did was low." I said my eye's blank.

 

 

"Low?" he asked confused.

 

 

"Lower than low. I can't believe you did that to Dongho." I said glaring now.

 

 

"No! I did nothing!" He said trying to be the innocent victim.

 

 

"You took Anna, even though you guys already said who you liked! You said Yoomi! Yoomi!" I yelled. People started to stare now.

 

 

"But… What I did was not intentional… I think- I know I liked Anna when I first met her in America! I'm sure of it!" he said trying to convince me. "I don't know why I said Yoomi, I don't like her, I like ANNA!" he said, than he whispered "Just because Dongho said it first means that I'm the bad guy." He said looking down.

 

 

I felt a slight tug at my heart. I can't be feeling sympathy for this guy… 

 

 

"Ever since I came to America, saw her, knew how she was fighting her sickness and trying to be happy and-" 'wait… what?' I questioned in my head. 'What did he just say?' 

 

 

"What?" I asked confused.

 

 

"What? You want to yell at me more?" He said looking depressed.

 

 

"No, repeat what you said about when you met Anna" I asked, having to be sure.

 

 

"Ever since I came to America… I met Anna at her house, and knew that she was fighting her sickness and trying to-" I cut him off my lifting my hand in the "stop" motion, to get him to pause.

 

 

"S- Sickness?" I asked.

 

 

"Don't tell me- You… Don't know?" he said covering his mouth.

 

 

"What sickness?!" I said grabbing his collar, "Is there something bad happening?!" I yelled.

 

 

"Well…" He explained the whole story to me. From how she stays home because of her sickness, to how she suddenly wanted to come to Korea. All this, that I didn't know. She told me her family has financial issues and couldn't pay for school… thats why I never pushed for more answers. She… Is sick? And she didn't tell me? I slumped back into my seat speechless, not able to catch words that need to come out.

 

                                                                                           I just sat there, in shock.