The Adventure Of My Life Christmas Special!! Part 2

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Nobody's POV:

 

 

Soohyun, Kiseop, and Hoon sat at the cafe table in misery. They all sighed and moped.

 

 

"Sigh Why are we always the one left out?" Kiseop said blowing bubbles into his drink.

 

 

"I think its just fate" Hoon said looking into the sky.

 

 

"Or just plain bad luck" Soohyun said chuckling. Hoon and Kiseop scoffed back at Soohyun.

 

 

"Yeah, at least you have a girlfriend hyung" Kiseop sighed.

 

 

"Really?" Hoon asked, "I didn't know this!"

 

 

"Yeah, her name is Hwayoung I think but, why should I care? I'm not jealous or anything…" Kiseop finished sighing once again.

 

 

"Haha," Soohyun chuckled patting their backs with both his hands. Soohyun felt a vibration in his pocket, he took out his phone and saw it was from Hwayoung herself.

 

 

"Soohyun! I have a surprise for you!" the text read. Along with the text there was a picture of her at the ice rink at Lotte World. "Lets meet up!"

 

 

Soohyun shot up from his seat and said "Sorry guys, I'm not going to spend this day lonely, bye!" while walking away to meet Hwayoung.

 

 

"Hyunggggg~!" both Hoon and Kiseop whined as they watched their leader walk to his date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Over here!" Soohyun turned around and saw his beautiful girlfriend standing in the ice rink waving her arms. 

 

 

(Her Outfit)

 

 

 

She gracefully skated over to him, who was standing outside of the rink. 

 

 

"Hey, it's been a while!" Soohyun said hugging her over the edge. He kissed her forehead, "I've really missed you"

 

 

"Oppa! What are you saying! We saw each other a week ago" she said sticking out her tongue. 

 

 

"Exactly, one week too long" he said slowly. She scrunched up her face and her fingers together to show the awkwardness.

 

 

"Ewww, thats greasy oppa" she said laughing.

 

 

"Meh, I'm too happy to see you" he said pinching her nose.

 

 

"Hey! Stop it!~" she said smacking his hand away playfully, "Come on! Your not going to just stand there are you?" she said giggling.

 

 

"Aha, that's right, I'll be right back" he said going to rent skates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Race you!" Hwayoung challenged him as he entered the rink.

 

 

"That's cheating!" he said trying to catch up with her. She would dodge people while going around the rink, looking back every few moments to see if he's catching up. She looked back again and saw he wasn't there anymore. She stopped in confusion and scanned the rink for her boyfriend. 

 

 

"BOO!" Soohyun said grabbing her into a hug from behind. He spun her around and grabbed her into a hug.

 

 

"Aha! Let go!" she said trying to push him away while laughing, "This is cheating!" He stayed silent as he continued to hug her tightly.

 

 

"Oppa?" Hwayoung said looking up at him and noticed him smiling sweetly down at her. She saw him and looked down blushing, "S-Stop looking at me!" she said shy.

 

 

"I love you." he said whispering to her.

 

 

"I love you too oppa, I love you too" She said as she hugged him tight. He suddenly let go.

 

 

"Let's skate" he said holding her hand with a big smile as they held hands skating in circles around the rink. Hwayoung would try to tickle him while they were skating, but it ended up back firing as he tickled her back, more effective. 

 

 

They exited the rink and went to a restaurant. Soohyun opened the door for Hwayoung. 

 

 

"Thanks!" she smiled.

 

 

They sat down and got ready to order, but then Soohyun said, "Do you remember this is where we first met?" He said looking around the restaurant. Hwayoung smiled sweetly and replied "Yes, and I never want to forget" she said with loving eyes as she placed her hand onto his.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, when can we see each other again?" Hwayoung said depressed as Soohyun paid for the bill.

 

 

"I hope soon, my job isn't that flexible, but when I have a day off I'll be sure to tell you and we'll see each other, ok?" he said smiling sadly.

 

 

"Ok… Let's Skype when you're not busy ok?" she said hopeful. 

 

 

"I'll be sure to," Soohyun said bringing her into a hug.

 

 

"Goodbye Oppa" Hwayoung said with teary eyes as Soohyun slowly dipped his head and planted a soft kiss onto her lips.

 

 

"See you soon," he said walking ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wonder if anyone else if having fun," Kiseop said blowing bubbles into his drink.

 

 

"Why us?" Hoon said banging his head onto the table.