So Many Problems

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

'Yes!' I thought to myself, 'Dance practice is over!' I quickly ran to the shower room so I could cleanse myself up.

 

30 Minutes Later

 

'Wah! That shower felt so nice.' I thought as my arms stretched up high. I went over to our bags and checked my phone for any messages or missed calls. One missed call? And also one voice message. They’re both from Anna? I quickly tapped the message on my iPhone and listened to what she said. 

 

When she was talking why did her voice sound so… different? Like, sad? The last time when we talked to her she sounded so cheerful and happy. I called her back.

 

Ring ring ring ri- 

 

“Hello?” she said picking up the phone, her voice shaky. 

 

“Hey," I greeted shyly, "Anna, you um.. called?” I asked worriedly. 

“Mhmm… haha… yeah I did…” she said trailing off akwardly. She took in a deep breath and spoke, “Sorry! For being really random but…" she paused," I was wondering if there is any open jobs in Korea that I can do? In your industry? You know.. Just wondering as all!” I was confused by her sudden question.

“Can I ask why?” I asked, I’m not trying to be, you know, mean, but these things you must know!

The other side of the line flew silent. “Oh, I’m sorry if it’s personal and all! I just need to know because I can't give a job like that without any reason!” I snapped my fingers quickly, letting her know I wasn't a genie, but a friend. With a little sass of course.

“No, I understand” she said giggling a little, I sighed in greatfulness that she had laughed and understood my point “It’s just something hard to say you know?” she continued, "I'm having some... complications going on in the US and I was wondering if I could get away from here and be a little independant in a different country, to be free, you know?"

“That sounds really great that you're taking a stand a little” I stated impressed, "but what are you going to do about school and such? I can't let you be irresponsible and drop out of learning" I sternly lectured.

“Don't worry about that! I’m basically almost done getting my GED. My tutors come every other weekday and so I learn a lot,” she said confidently, “All I need to do is get my diploma. Which is in a couple of weeks.”

“Oh, congrats!" I clapped into the phone so she can hear, I heard giggles on the other line, as I smiled. "You are officially hired as UKiss’s assistant. It’s gonna be a lot of work though,” I told her as I suddenly began remembering her sickness.

“Woah! I asked for a simple job, but the best's boy group's assistant?" she gasped, "Can I really go to Korea and be your assistant?!” she asked, taken aback. 

"Totally! We are a little short on hands, and we were hoping to hire an assistant anyways, and then you came up, the perfect employee!" I smiled big, “ But, where are you going to live though?” I asked curious.

“I guess I can get an extra job and rent an apartment,” she calmly stated, but I can hear the worry in her voice.

'I got an idea!' I thought, “Do you want to live with UKiss? In the UKiss dorm?” I suggested.

Anna’s POV:

What! I cannot live with UKiss!