Update On Reality Please

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Dongho's POV:

 

"Where am I?" I thought as I looked around the empty white space surrounding me. Theres nothing in sight as I scanned the room. 

 

 

"Dongho! Isn't this awesome?!" I heard a voice behind me cheered. I turn in sight to see a video or playback being played in the middle of the air, it contained Anna and I at the food stand we always visit whenever we're hungry. She lifts up a dduk (rice cake) to me, "Ah" she says. She pats my head and smiles to me brightly.

 

 

"What's going on?" I asked to myself. More and more videos are being played around me as I am beginning to become surrounded by many memories. They are suffocating me.

 

"Stop." I hear a muffled cry. I spin to see a certain video that is all too clear, and something I don't want to remember.

 

This video was when I forced a kiss onto her. I regret the moment I had done that. She ran off out of the room and the video paused. 

 

"Kevin, I love you," I hear to my left.

 

I see Anna placing her hand delicately onto Kevin's face as she smiled softly and lovingly. This time they are in front of me. Not a video. Is this real? I wonder. Kevin dips his head into a kiss as my heart beat speed faster in rage. I glare at the two and I see Kevin open his eyes and glanced over to me. He smirked a look and his face read "You lost."

 

My anger became untamable as I ran to them to punch him. I lunged as my punch went through him and Anna causing them both to disappear and dissolve.

 

"DONGHO!" I heard a voice yell as I turned their way.

 

I notice a car coming my way quickly, closer and closer. I try to run but my legs won't move. 

 

                                                 SCREEEECH

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No!" I jolted up. I stare at my surroundings. There was a consistent beep coming from my right. I see a stat machine. My heart rate still beating. The hospital smell is unbarring as I cover my mouth from the sterilization smell. I move my left hand causing myself to feel something not letting me go. I noticed a fair hand placed on top of mines coming from a girl who was sleeping next to me while on a chair, leaning her head onto my bed.

 

 

I move the hair on her face and tucked it behind her ear to find out the mystery girl. I paused. It was Anna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

"Mhmm" I stretched my arms as I sat up from the bed. Wait,… bed? I thought to myself as I noticed I was on a hospital bed with a blanket placed on top. The TV was on and a bowl of cereal was on the table next to me, half eaten. I heard a faucet run from the bathroom and the light switch. The door slowly opened for me to see clear as day who that person was… Dongho? I thought in shock.

 

"Dongho!" I yelled still in shock.

 

"Anna!" he mimicked me jokingly while chuckling.

 

"Wha- What are you doing out of bed?" I wondered as I blushed while climbing off the bed.

 

"I had to pee, I think that's pretty normal," he said sarcastically. 

 

"Then why-" I wondered as I pointed to the bed.

 

"I woke up from my sleep and you were still sleeping soundly, by the way you were snoring," he laughed, "and put you on my bed, that seemed more comfortable to sleep on, so yeah," he took in another breath.

 

"Oh, well that explains it all…" I gave a confused look.

 

"By the way, what's going on with that sprained ankle and cut arm?" he said wincing as he stared at the injuries.

 

"Nothing compared to what you went through…" I said looking down.

 

"Hey, let's stop pouting, being depressed, and just be happy?" he smiled, "I like that better than being sad 24/7, so how about we watch a funny movie, want to?" he asked me.

 

"I would love to," I smiled at him as I patted down at the spot next to me, gesturing him to sit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lucky that they let you out on the same day you wake up, huh?" I asked Dongho as we walked home.

 

"Sure is, but it took a lot of energy to aegyo my way through that nurse," Dongho laughed.

 

"Right?" we laughed together.

 

"Oh! There's Kevin!" I point, "Ke-!" I begin to call out as I see Yoomi run to him passing him a bubble tea as they linked arms.

 

"What the!" I heard Dongho growl as he runs over to Kevin and lifts him by the collar. 

 

"Woah woah woah!" Kevin screamed to Dongho. Yoomi looked scared out her mind, not knowing what her boyfriend had did wrong.

 

"What the hell are you doing cheating on Anna?!" he said with as much venom in his voice as he could place.

 

"We broke up already!" he said ready for a punch to his face.

 

"Wha?" Dongho said confused as he placed Kevin down.

 

"Dongho are you crazy or something?!" I said as I pulled him away from Kevin.

 

"But he was-" he began.

 

"You missed a lot. That's all I'm saying for now, maybe I need to clear this all up for you and what you missed, ok boy?" I sighed as I rubbed my temples. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh" he sipped his cola as I had finished explaining.

 

"So that doesn't mean you can, oh" Dongho fed me a piece of chocolate cake, "doesn't mean you can go around accusing people, arraso?" I sighed as I fed him a bite of my strawberry cake.

 

"Sorry," he sighed as he looked guilty.

 

"You shouldn't worry about it too much, I mean you were out for a while and that doesn't mean we expect you to know these 'updates'." I sipped my iced tea.

 

He lifted his spoon with more cake, "Ah" he motioned to me.

 

"Eat your own dang cake! You know I don't like chocolate," I said as I ate the cake willingly.