What The Hell

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Anna's POV:

 

Everyone gathered their items as we boarded the plane home; the trip was amazing!… Amazingly short! Everything went by so quickly, it looked like a blur. The memories made here were amazing.

 

 

Ring Ring

 

Incoming Call

 

Doc

 

Decline.

 

 

"Who was the call from?" Nancy asked me.

 

 

"Oh, probably some ad's trying to get me to buy something," I said smiling to Nancy, yet clearly lying.

 

 

"Oh, you've been getting a lot of ads lately..." she wondered, "Maybe you should block them."

 

 

"Maybe I should," I agreed as I stared out the window.

 

 

"Anna?" Yoomi shook me from my thoughts.

 

 

"Huh?" I said startled.

 

 

"We're here, I've been telling you that for the past minute… is everything alright? You seem a little pale!" she asked worried.

 

 

"I'm fine, I think I just need some water," I said getting up and gathering my items from my seat. As I grabbed my bags my mind went black-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

"She's awake!" someone yelled.

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and squinted to see myself in an unfamiliar room. The lights were bright and a strong smell of disinfectant hit me. I slowly got up noticing where I was. The hospital. A doctor stepped into the room as I stared at her wide eyed. She knows. Everyone knows. No.                                            

 

 

I'm being paranoid. 

 

 

"Who are you?" I said sternly, glaring at her.

 

 

"I'm the doctor currently taking care of you for the past day and a half now, and I assume you gave everyone a good scare! Seeing that some of your friends were in tears, or on the brink of tears." she said chuckling.

 

 

"Would everyone mind taking a step outside?" she ordered everyone to get out of the room. Everyone silently left, while shuffling their feet, "I want to ask you, why you don't have any records, did you recently move to Korea, I'm assuming?"

 

 

"Yes, I came to Korea recently and I haven't sent any old records of my medical conditions to the Korean hospital yet," I smiled sheepishly, "I guess I should have?" 

 

 

"Just for assurance yes, but thats not the problem currently, I would like to ask you questions and I would like for you to answer truthfully"

 

 

"Sure…" I said unsure if to tell her, official or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I told her. I give in too easy!' I thought to myself while mentally whining.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes everyone came back in burdening me with questions. 'But, that means that they care, right?' I hoped. Annoying or burdening as these fools are, they're my friends, I thought started to get teary eyed. This just caused everyone to get even more worried, not that good on my part.

 

 

"Guys, one question at a time please! Plus, I'm fine" I said giggling, shaking my body around.

 

 

"What happened to you?" Jaemi said worried, "You just fainted out of nowhere while grabbing your things."

 

 

"Really?" I gasped, "I didn't know this!"

 

 

"Well obviously dummy, you fainted, I don't think you're supposed to remember anything, darling" Kevin said acting sassy.

 

 

"Girl, don't start with me!" I said playing along with a sassy attitude similar to his.

 

 

"Haha, you should have seen Dongho, he basically helped you not bang your head on the floor," Eli said acting it out slightly.

 

 

"What?" I asked confused.

 

 

"He kept you from falling fully which in the end caused himself to get hurt." Nancy said with a sour face. Dongho stepped forward and I saw that his right wrist was sprained.

 

 

"Doctor said it will take a week to heal, which is cool that it's not broken!" he said smiling.

 

 

"Why did you do such a thing!" I yelled. Everyone jumped in startle as they had confused expressions on their faces. 

 

 

"What happened…" Dongho asked.

 

 

"Who said for you to get hurt for me? Huh!" I said as a stormed out of the room. 'That dumb fool!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV:

 

"Wait…" A pause, "What?" Everyone asked as they looked at each other. Yoomi and Jaemi sighed and shook their head at their friend who never changes.

 

 

"Well, Anna's the type who doesn't want to owe anyone, just saying" Yoomi said while sighing.

 

 

"She has this habit of yelling at someone when she feels guilt and that its her fault that something that happened to another person is due to her" Jaemi said shrugging her shoulders casually, "It's like she doesn't want us to worry for her" she sighed.

 

 

Dongho dashed out of the room in a flash as he searched for her. He asked nurses and doctors as well. He ran around the whole hospital trying to find where she was hiding. He wanted to explain what he did isn't her fault, and that he wanted to protect her. 

 

 

He found a sign that said Hospital's Garden and he tried looking there. He ran in, seeing her and tried to get her attention, "An-!"

 

 

Dongho was cut off with the rest of what he saw. He saw Kevin already there, beating him to her. She looked like she was complaining and Anna ran into a hug with Kevin. He continued hugging her as she cried. They held each other in each others arms as if it were meant to be. Not letting go of each other.

 

 

Dongho, obviously knew he wasn't wanted. He stormed out of the room, as he exited he felt arms wrapping around his waist.

 

 

"Ple-Please just forget about her!" he heard a far too familiar voice as her voice was muffled with tears and his jacket.

 

 

"Nancy?" Dongho asked confused, yet stunned at what was happening at the moment.

 

 

"I know it, I know you love her," she began, "I know it all, but I can't just sit here and let you suffer!" she said crying even more to him, "I like you…" she said whispering and choking on her words as she sniffled on her tears as they fell, "No... I love you!"

 

 

"Nancy, I don't know what to say… But I'm sor-" he said before he got cut off.

 

 

"Don't!" she said grabbing onto his waist more, "I know your answer, but before you answer, I want a fair fight, that you actually notice me, try to see me as a woman, and if you still don't like me, then…" she swallowed, "I'll give up on you for good," she ended strong willed.

 

 

Dongho stayed silent as she continued to hug him. He took her off and turned around and grabbed onto her shoulders, "Ok, I will try, but for only one month! You said!" he said smiling softly.

 

 

Nancy who is completely happy began her month with something special. A kiss.

 

 

She lifted and tilted her head to the side and placed a soft kiss on his lips while her arms were around his neck.

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

"Oh. My. God." I whispered as Kevin and I witnessed what we could never imagine happening.

 

 

 

Jaemi's POV:

 

'Wooh! Go Nancy!' I cheered in my head as a witnessed with them with AJ next to me. I turned to AJ to continue to talk to him but his face filled with jealously, and hatred. It created an aura that I loathed. His fist were white as he was about to intervene, but I held him back. I shook my head saying that it's not right to intervene with this now.

 

 

 

Yoomi's POV: 

 

"Hey Eli" I said as the rest of us were in the Anna's room waiting for everyone to return to the room, so I began to make my move.