Is It Really?

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Dongho's POV:

 

 

 

"This is the place we first ate at, this is the first place we meet formally, and even though we didn't have a way of communicating, we still stuck up for each other," I cried, "How could you leave me like this?" she exclaimed, "You're a best friend, then you kiss me?! Then you just leave me dangling like this!"

 

 

I fell onto my knees as I gripped my head in major pain. I squeezed my eyes shut with all my strength. An image flashed into my mind, it was fuzzy and blurry, but it was so… Clear, like it happened to me before.

 

 

"Dongho!" Anna said worriedly, "Dongho! Whats wrong?" she said holding onto my shoulders.

 

 

Another image flashed into my mind of a girl and I on a set of swings at the park I usually go to when I'm depressed. We were talking, yet, it never happened to me before. The last thing I saw was her swinging back and forth with a toothy smile, before the image turned black and white, and then, completely black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soohyun's POV:

 

"Dongho!" everyone huddled around him quickly, like a swarm of bees as he awoke from his sleep. Everyone, including me, had worry etch over our faces as we all see if he was okay.

 

"How you doing, buddy?" I asked Dongho.

 

"I'm fine," he sat up, "But what happened?" he said supporting his head.

 

"Well, Anna said she wanted to talk to you privately…" I dragged on the ending while pretending to cough, "And then around 45 minutes later she calls us up saying you fainted and she needed help," I finished.

 

"Oh my god, I am so sorry guys, I would've never thought I would faint like that," he said apologetic. 

 

"Don't worry, it happens, and if it does happen again, we'll come to help you out" I said.

 

His head went around and as he scanned the room. 

 

"Where's… Noona?" he asked slowly, and unsure.

 

"She left as soon as we came to get you," I started, "After we came she ran off somewhere."

 

He sat in the bed as he had a blank look on his face.

 

"Kevin already found her so you don't need to worry," I said trying to assure him.

 

"Oh…" he said startled, "that's good, hyung." he smiled. It wasn't a real smile though.

 

"You should get some more rest," I said as everyone started to head out of the room, "You need to relax a little." I said as I exited the room.

 

 

 

 

Dongho's POV:

 

I laid in the bed as many thoughts swirled around my mind. 'Why did weird images go through my mind while Anna was yelling at me? I mean, it was weird. It never happened to me before? Did it? Like she said?' I thought 'No, that's crazy, that stuff only happens in the stories. And even if I did forget her, why JUST her? Why not everyone else too, but it happened to be only her? Who was the girl in my image?'

 

I decided to sleep as the thoughts were hurting my brain. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Okay, that failed.' I thought as I opened my eyes to see that it was morning. I couldn't sleep at all at night, too many thought surrounded my mind, it was overbearing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

'I must definitely avoid Dongho as much as possible' I thought as the horrifying image of him in pain flashed into my mind again. 'What if he gets hurt again? That boys too sensitive I swear!' I thought as I hit my pillow. Then it hit me. The whole company is going on the annual Spring camp event this weekend! I was really hoping to go, but it won't be as fun as I try to shy away from Dongho… I'll just have to try harder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wooh!" JANY cheered as they all headed to the camp sight. Every band had their own van. We were all in the car for a good 45 minutes because we lived to far away from a forest. This weekend was going to be a 2 day 1 night type of camping, which excited all the people who loved outdoors, and horrored all the people who didn't. I was the people who were horrified. The only thing I could compliment was the tremendous weather, it was sunny with very few, or even any clouds and the breeze was small. It was relaxing. But, I still don't want to go, even the president was so excited to go, he was prepared for anything that was going to go his way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um, President?" I asked.

 

"Yes, Anna?" he asked looking up from his papers with his glasses slipping down.

 

"Do we really have to go? Even me?" I asked him unsure and worried.

 

"Why of course! It's only normal that every single person in this company goes! This is a company event!" he said smiling brightly while grabbing out his fishing hat from under his table. 'Was that always there?' I thought wide eyed.

 

"Well my doctor recommends that I say away from the sun as possible," I said with a nervous giggle trying to get out of it.

 

"No worries Darling! You just have to put on plenty of sunscreen and a hat, and stay in the shade!" he explained with hand movements.

 

"Um…" I thought, "I also can't get bitten by bugs! I'm HIGHLY allergic!" I exaggerated, hoping it works.

 

"Grade A Bug Spray~" he sang as he pulled it out from under his desk, "Top quality, it works for everyone and bugs won't go within 10 feet of you!"

 

'This guys too good. I can't win' I thought as I gave up.

 

"Good, because no matter how much you try to get out of going you can't!" he sang as he smiled with a eye smile. My mouth was gaped for a split second to think that he knew. I shut my mouth as I bowed and walked out of the room with my head down.

 

 

 

"Ugh, no wonder he's the President, he knows everything," I whispered as I stared out the window. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wah~" Jaemi said as she exited the car while stretching her body. 

 

"Wow! This is, so not going to be fun," Nancy shrugged.

 

"Well, I don't think it would be that bad…" Yoomi said removing he shades to say 'hi' to the shining sun. The rest of the vans pulled up around ten minutes later. The President exited his personal Jeep as he removed his sunglasses dramatically. 

 

"Today!" he paused and looked around as everyone gave confused faces, "We're going to bond more, and become a true family" he said teary eyed.

 

Everyone stumbled at his weirdness as they gave crazy looks to the person next to them. 'Was he always like this?*'I talked to Kevin with my eyes. 

 

'Yeah, he's really spiritual about this kind of stuff you know' he replied.

 

"Guys if you're going to talk secretly, why don't you whisper and not look like weirdo's" Nancy laughed at us. I tried to hide my embarrassment as well did Kevin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This whole day is going to have something new and also a special addition to our yearly camp out!" the President cheered while clapping with his assistants.

 

"What do you mean?" Kiseop asked.

 

"Well… This year were going to have," he pointed to his secretary as she pressed a button, a drum roll started to play. She pressed it again and it stopped, "A competition between the bands!" they all clapped once more.

 

"Like?…" AJ said as he waved his hands in a circle to etch the President to keep talking.

 

"A simple task really," he began with his finger up, "Such as setting up your tents, making a fire, and everything that you would usually need to do to survive!"

 

Everyone stayed silent.

 

"You said competition, does that mean there's a prize?" I asked quietly hoping for one.

 

"Why of course dear!" he said lifting his hands, "There will be one prize per competition, but, they will all be a secret until the whole competition is over."

 

Everyone cheered as they heard about the prizes. The secret cheers began as everyone got pumped up for winning the prizes.

 

"Good luck!" Ukiss and JANY cheered for each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anna and Nancy go get wood! Yoomi, go get rocks with me to gather around the woods! Go go go!" Jaemi ordered.

 

"Woah," I ran with Nancy to gather wood, "Jae really wants to win this doesn't she?" I laughed.

 

"Tell me about it," Nancy chuckled. We quickly gathered perfect pieces and ran back to her tapping her foot.

 

"What took you so long?" she said placing the wood into a stack.

 

"We only took 5 minutes!" Nancy and I complained.

 

"Five minutes too long!" Jaemi said trying to start the fire. She clanked the rocks together trying to get a spark.

 

"Hey!" I whispered to her as I bent over and lit it with my lighter.

 

"Woah! Where'd you get that?" she asked amazed.

 

"I don't know, I thought it would come in handy," I smiled at it.

 

"Done Done!!" Yoomi raised her hand as she told the President we were done.

 

"Nice job girls!" the President and his assistant clapped. "JANY has won this round!" the President announced to all the other participants who were still working. They all groaned in annoyance as they were almost finished with their fire.

 

"Yes!" we all cheered as we high fived each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Next is a tent building competition!" President announced as he blew the whistle to begin.

 

"Ok give me the instructions! I can so do this!" Yoomi said ready.

 

"Okay, Nancy grab the support beams, Anna grab the cloth, Jaemi grab the hammer!" she commanded us as we all grabbed the items.

 

"What's next-" Nancy began.

 

"Done!" Ukiss cheered.

 

"And, Ukiss has won this competition!" President announced.

 

"What the?" we all wondered.

 

"My dad and I used to camp all the time," Eli bragged, "We used to see who could make the tent faster, and I would always win"

 

"Ugh," JANY grunted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Next is a canoeing competition~" he said buckling his life jacket.

 

"Uh-Uh, no way." I said as I crossed my arms and shook my head.

 

"I-i don't think I should either guys…" Yoomi said scared.

 

"Come on! Don't be chickens!" Nancy clucked like a chicken to interrogate us.

 

"You guys, we have to do this!" Jaemi said.

 

"I'm not getting in that thing, I can't do water remember?" I glared.

 

"FINE. We'll do this ourselves right Nancy and Yoomi?" Jaemi said walking to the life jackets.

 

"But…" she shook in fear.

 

"Yoomi" Kevin grabbed onto her hand.

 

"Kevin," Yoomi said teary eyed.

 

"Jaemi, I don't think you should force her to do this, you know?" he said trying to persuade her.

 

"No, you're just trying to get us to lose," she said not backing down.

 

"Okay then, I won't be in the race either," he said removing his life jacket, "Now it's fair, alright?" he said looking at her with soft eyes.

 

"Y-yeah" she blushed as she looked at him.

 

Jaemi sighed in defeat, "I guess… But no shenanigans okay?" she said as she put on the life jacket.

 

"Don't worry," he said as he gripped onto her hand tighter for assurance.

 

My heart hurt as I witnessed this. 'I'm his girlfriend, but why is he so far away?' I wondered. 'This isn't how it's supposed to be.' I thought angry and sad. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spin to find out the person to this all too familiar grip. 

 

"Dongho." I gasped slightly.

 

"Hyung is so rude right now Noona" his smile filled with sympathy.

 

"Like you know," I scoffed.

 

"Hm, maybe I do?" he smiled softly as he chuckled. He walked off without anymore words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Last competition for today!" the President announced as we were all surrounding the big fire. The night swarmed around everyone as we all sat at the campfire before bed.

 

"There's more?" everyone murmured.

 

"Don't worry, it's nothing physical," he said assuring all the tired people.

 

"What is it?" someone asked above the small chat that was in the air.

 

"Simple. A sing off" he said winking, "I am the President to an entertainment company" he said laughing by himself, "Ehem!" he cleared his throat as all his assistants jumped and began laughing as well.

 

"Well…" he looked around, "Who's first?"

 

"Rock Paper Scissors?" everyone suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JANY, What are you going to sing for us?" everyone wondered.

 

"Hmm," we all looked at each other, "Secretly Secretly by Kara!" we all said in unison.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyWzm6WMXs

 

Our song began shaky, but after a while we had fun and really got into the song, clapping along and having fun.

 

"Wooh!" everyone cheered for us.

 

"That was so cute!" they all said.

 

"Thank you!" we all bowed slightly while blushing.

 

 

 

 

"Next is Ukiss!" President clapped, "What are you going to sing?" he etched on.

 

"I guess 'Something That Happened To My Heart!' by A&T" Soohyun, leader of everything said.

 

"Wow, I haven't heard that song for a long time now! Nice choice!" JANY agreed.

 

"It's one of our favorites, a nice song to listen to," Eli said.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE5WfmdGd3k 

 

Everyone silently listened along while humming the tune.

 

"Wow… That was a really good song," the President said touching his heart.

 

"Mhmm" everyone agreed.

 

"Preach," Jaemi said clapping. Everyone gave her a weird look, "Did I say that out loud?" she said hiding her face as everyone laughed together.

 

 

 

 

"Nancy, for your first ever solo, what will your song of choice be?" the President said dramatically while placing a water bottle near like a microphone.

 

"I guess… This Is Not What I Thought by IU" she smiled a small smile.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGfJuaakH24

 

She song softly as everyone clapped along and smiled at the calmness.

 

"Wah~ That was so refreshing," everyone clapped as she ended.

 

"Thank you!" she stood to bow. Everyone giggled.

 

 

 

"Surprisingly these two people decided to do a duet?" the President spoke, "But there are no objections so here we go! What are you guys going to sing?" he asked.

 

"I think," They looked at each other, "Fool by Jung Yong Hwa and Juniel" Eli finished his sentence.

 

"Wow! Let's begin!" Jaemi said hyped.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sj1Y6e57SM

 

"Hey, do those lyrics mean something, special?" the President winked exaggeratedly.

 

"N-No!" both Eli and Jaemi faced opposite ways with their arms crossed. Everyone laughed at their silliness.

 

 

 

 

"Yoomi! The maknae!" President sang, "What is your choice of song?" he asked.

 

"I'm In Love, by Narsha," she said softly. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcF4hJuD6gk

 

She sang softly as she swung, side by side, gathering a soothing aura, I look at her to see her look at someone else. Someone named, Kevin. I stared at both of them as they connect eyes as she sang, after she began, Kevin jumped into the song. One by one everyone jumped in, singing and harmonizing into a beautiful melody.

 

They ended, eye's still connected as they had a small smile on their faces. I try not to stare, but my eyes won't move away. A pair of hands cover my eyes, as they watered, knowing who it was. I sat there as the hands stayed on my face. I didn't care if it looked weird, I'm glad he's doing this for me, I'm grateful.

 

"Um, wow, that was awesome everyone!" the President clapped. Everyone clapped along this time, agreeing to what he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AJ Hoon Dongho Kevin and Kiseop, ready?"President asked.

 

"Yes~ and with Big Bang's Lies!" they cheered together.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afz-vufoR4E

 

Everyone cheered as they all agreed that this is an all time song. They harmonized and split the parts up easily like a true group should as they sang.

 

"Wah!" everyone clapped eagerly.

 

"That was so cool!" President said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Second to last, Soohyun, what about you?" he asked.

 

"I want to sing this song I always sing to my girlfriend, Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul" he smiled.

 

"Wow, love the song choice, so romantic~" President squealed.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltB-xiIRfk0

 

Everyone swayed side to side, listening with their eye's closed as they hummed along to the melody. They felt a warm softness in their hearts from his song, his voice, and the melody that was played. Soohyun sang his heart out as he sang each note perfectly, no pitch waves.

 

As it ended, everyone complemented, "As expected of our leader! and main singer in Ukiss!" Ukiss cheered for him.

 

"Aw, thanks guys" he eye smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally my turn. Unfortunately I didn't want my turn to come though. It went by too quick.

 

"Anna? What song do you want to sing?" President asked me trying to get out of my thoughts.

 

"Huh? Oh… um," I thought really hard for the right song, but I knew in my mind, what to choose, "The Person Who Onced Loved Me by Heo Gak"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL0qd5f10

 

Everyone looked at me wide eyed. I expected such a reaction to my song choice. A sad song which expresses how Kevin who once did love me, or so I hope he did, is not here anymore by my side. Physically he is here, but, he's not connected emotionally with me anymore, he has someone else, I know that, but I can't live to let him go. I would give anything to have one more day, the days we had before, but it's too late now, I can't go back.

 

Tears started to leave my eyes as I abruptly stopped singing, I felt my face to feel the tears falling in water falls, not stopping. I stood up start and whispered, "I'm sorry Kevin, I'm sorry" which I was sure everyone was able to hear perfectly, before I ran off in embarrassment and shame.